And we wonder why Antifa is so romanticized

And we wonder why Antifa is so romanticized...

>Four years into the brutal military occupation, America is on its knees. Philadelphia - once the birthplace of Independence - has become a ghetto, where surveillance drones and armoured patrols keep the population at heel, crushing any dissent with savage force. Her once-proud citizens live in a police state, forced to collaborate just to survive, their dreams of freedom long since extinguished. But in the badlands of the Red Zone, in the bombed out streets and abandoned subways, a Resistance is forming. A guerrilla force, determined to fight for their freedoms despite overwhelming odds and ignite the second American Revolution. But Freedom always has a priceā€¦

Aren't the bad guys communists?

>implying anyone played homefront to be influenced by it

You do know the occupying force in that game is North Korea?

Except Homefront is about commie occupation and you're fighting to take the Commies down

>leaf not being retarded
nice.
The occupying force is North Korea.

That game was so broken on launch they couldnt get past the first level let alone indoctrinated

Isn't this that sequel to the game where North Korea EMPs the US, then invades? That's old news, man. Also, one of the avatar clothing items you could get for it on Xbox 360 was a Gadsden Flag T-shirt.

I don't know much about the sequel, but even if there are anarcho-communist NPCs or you have the ability to LARP as an archo-communist, it would still be a war against Juche Marxists.

>theyarentrealcommunist.fmv

Shit game - superior Red Dawn commie crushing simulator coming through
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXY539D5Q4M

So are there actually games in which you play the Empire? Crush delusional resistards killing peaceful citizens for staying peaceful citizens back when the flag happened to change? I'd really, really like something like that.

Homefront franchise is shit anyway

You know that the game is about killing nordkoreans?

>You must lead the Resistance movement in guerrilla warfare against a superior military force
Well isn't this also the main argument for the 2nd amendment? Citizens owning firearms to stop the possible tyranny of a government even if it has superior means of firepower?

>implying anyone played homefront

>nordkoreans
Why would anybody want to kill Finnish people

Total war. And if nignogs make you problems, destroy their cities and purge the population.
Extra points for making them revolt and purging them again.

me too. or if they do do another "muh badass freedom fighters" angle it should be more like a real insurgency where you kill as many if not more civilians than occupying forces

American independence and libertarianism are twins to marxism, you owe your countries existence solely to the jews

So video games affect your views? Interesting. I have been playing violent video games my entire life, bloody, gore, insane shooting games where you kill people in every way imaginable, every GTA from GTA 1, every single horror, violent, action packed game you can think of. Three decades of it.

In real life, I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Stop this already please. You guys are becoming the SJWs you hate so much.

>Freedom Fighters 2 was canceled for Kayne and Lynch

Im still fucking mad. And in retrospect if only we understood the significance of the Kayne and Lynch Review controversy. Fucking 2007 man...

Do I get to play a legit terrorist? Or is this another shooter where a talking head gives you orders that are infallible and completely right, and you just carry them out like a good yesman?

I recall the other games in the series being the same, old cookie-cutter bullshit with crappy anti-war messages and all. Usually shit like this makes me want to join the oppressors.

First of all, the bad guys are North Korean commies.
Second, fucking no one bought this game.

I unironically loved the first Homefront. Multiplayer was fantastic. Bought the sequel because I live in Philly and instantly returned it when I saw how bad they butchered the geography. They put a fucking river running east-west between PA and Delaware, and Independence Mall was adjacent to the Delaware River(the real one).

Star Wars Battlefront 1