The absolute state of Britain

How did the UK get so cucked so fast?

>public sector employees
put 2 and 2 together

>London and the other large population centres like Birmingham

Not even a part of my country, the disconnect is so huge. It's like asking a Texan if California reflects his country
London legitimately disgusts me

t.Cumbrian Englishman

>not being an ultra high IQ city person

stay retarded

Shariah Law when?

Is Wales as cucked as England?

I visited there about 8 years ago and it seemed fine then.

That's Brighton pride, it's literally the gayest place in the whole world but people don't walk around in the street like that normally. Most people go there to get wasted, no one gives a shit about the faggot stuff.

Are you kidding me?
Your police have got guns and the place is overrun with faggots.

Wales is politically cucked, but has more white people than england.

Can someone explain to me why every other country in Europe is moving right and we are moving left? Its fucking black-pilling

Go a Southern state in the US.
Rampant fag hate by rednecks is still existent.

Soon your country will surpass Sweden with its cuckoldry. Get an expat job in US while you can.

>Go a Southern state in the US.
You do not have to go to the South for that.

Go to any hood and ask niggers what they think about faggots.

Cardiff is (though not to Cosmopolitan English extents), and most of the population have left-wing views on economics (hence it being a Labour stronghold) but, being 95% White British, it isn't as Socially Progressive on the whole as opposed to England.

Do you know where Cumbria is? Most of England is fine, a lot of it idyllic. Just avoid the population shitholes. Wales seems fine, i go there often.

Thinking about getting some language classes and moving to the continent bro. Maybe Italy close to the slovene border, or somewhere further east

This will be fine until they start allowing Muslims to become involved in politics, get a majority and implement Sharia Law.

>Sharia law implemented
>Country immediately turns into carbon copy of third world Arab shithole (geographically and politically

That's the only way UK will go back towards the right lol.

It's like they forget that the only reason she was ever in a position to run for president was because of who her husband was

Only true for "appearances" sake. Blacks are pretty blatantly anti gay if they are asked. But surprisingly enough, behind closed doors, most black women have sex with at least one woman in their lifetime, and typically many women. And the same surprisinly enough is true for the males. The hood niggers talk about being antifag all day, and violence towards fags, but when they are one on one, and think nobody will see, they will let another black man suck them off in a heartbeat. And its gay black men who are coming out and saying that this is true. If black men don't think they will get caught, they don't see anything wrong with letting a guy give them head, or banging another black guy. Most don't want to be banged themselves, but have no probem with doing the banging. And when going into prison for a stretch most every black guy will end up either having sex with another man, or at least get head from another man. Most alll men do it while in prison, by force or by want, but blacks seem to have no problem with it.

Listen to black gay men talk sometime and they will tell you that most black men are gay or bisexual. They don't call themselves that, but most have/will either fuck another black man, or at the least let another black man give them head.

if that's what you think, thats fine. We are on Sup Forums after all. You're clearly a little stupid, i should have probably known. You thought Cumbria was in Wales, and clearly just want the old
>Sharia in the UK lmao
memes. Why are Americans so stupid and delusional on this website? at least Euro-anons actually post interesting threads.

>Listen to black gay men talk sometime and they will tell you that most black men are gay or bisexual.

Nice LARP

>How did the UK get so cucked so fast?
Cromwell repealed the Edict of Expulsion in 1657 and let the jews back into the country.

Over the last year my hatred for England has grown uncontrollably. They are the biggest cowards, biggest degenerates and most cucked country in the world imo, yes even surpassing Sweden. If I could wipe out a country from the face of the earth, I don't know which I would chose between Israel and England

After centuries of wars around the world, we had a change of heart and tried to be nice.
It doesn't work.

Celtic alliance to wipe out the filthy anglos when? We probably need to destroy the scots as well.

England is getting the slow, agonizing death they deserve.

I used to think that anglos and swedes were more or less the same, but then I realized that there is in fact a huge difference between the two despite the superficial similarities of their cuckoldry.

The UK has gone full blown 1984 within the past few years, because they fear their population more. There's no reason to go full Orwellian on your population unless you are afraid of the people's capacity to launch a revolt or reformation against the status quo. Even though the UK's government and media are communist, there are a lot of outspoken personalities, individuals, and smaller parties within the UK that are fully aware of the destructive path the country is headed towards. British people, on average, appear to be harder to control and more cognizant of the communism that has penetrated their society. This is why the UK really loves to arrest people willy-nilly and crack down on """hate speech""" like there is no tomorrow.

With Sweden, they have more laisezz-faire outlook. That sounds like a contradiction with communism, but it makes sense when you think about it. Swedes has historically never been at odds with authority or the status quo. It's kinda in their culture to just 'go with the flow' so to speak. If the government decides to jump on the marxist bandwagon, then so will the people. This is why Sweden doesn't have to pass laws creating huge limitations on speech. It's also the reason why less Swedes get arrested for 'wrongthink' compared to Brits.

Fascist Evolution in Britain when ?!!!
There at 60 Million of you Brits.
What the fuck is stopping you from marching into the parliament and taking over ?!!!

>Huge amount of left-wingers
>Most right-wingers are old, and less radical than other parts of the world
>Completely disarmed
>Communities mostly destroyed
>Atheism and nihilistic materialism are rife

Gee I wonder what stops us?

Its pretty awful everywhere in the UK. Don't let the bongs just tell you its London.

what the actual fuck am i looking at

It is an average non at brit you bong

>source not found
Other than my own experience living in very nice and very white parts of England and scotland
Irish are subhuman anyway, closing this thread with a smug grin on my face

This desu.
Sweden believes the gay mulatto Islamic future will be good for its people, England doesn't care and just wants to force the issue maliciously.

Queers who dress up and act like dogs. I had the misfortune of being stuck in a tube with them on the last faggot parade day. It was genuinely disgusting the behaviour that day. I actually had a shower when I got to the airport because I felt the AIDs crawling all over my skin after being stuck in confined space with so many of them.

I dunno what your cops are doing with them though. Its pretty sad. I miss the days when British police were something to be feared if you had an Irish accent, there was a honourable toughness to them. Now they are just raging puffs.

Things are getting pretty bad here too.

The cops are a homo-masonic street gang.

Letting women vote basically.

It's London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds.....everywhere you paddies migrated to and infested with your left-wing shit.

> closing this thread with a smug grin on my face

Translation

>shoving my head in the sand because I don't want to know how shit things have gotten. I live in a rural armpit of the country and won't be effected by anything, that is until the major population centres vote for things that will fuck with my way of life.

Irish aren't subhuman at all. We're more or less genetically the same.

A british civil war seems very likely within our lifetimes. They have a """"""""conservative"""""""" government and yet they're even more communist than the time when Labor was in control.

It's not going to be a civil war, it's going to be a violent purge of any unrepentant white males, intact families, and Christians.

This image pisses me off. Why couldnt these fucks just walk away and let the woman rant away. You wonder why more and more people are hating the gaystapo.

Noice. I'm coming to Britain in a week. How much does British boipucci costs? A bonus if it's a policeboi or official.
Also could I get it for free if I show alfa male domination? I heard you like being raped by foreigners.

Are you brits enjoying your reward for helping the jews win WW2?

Uh huh yeah rage some more. You know that when we were part of the UK it didn't count as migration. So why count it now?

Irish people are far less left wing than cucked English. Look at your religion for gods sake, homosexual women give sermons talking about the benefits of Islam and have community event relating to trannies.

We have freedom of speech, relatively lax gun laws in comparison, people aren't being sent to prison for tweeting their opinion, we're not led by an elected female with no children who hates native culture, is pro-sharia and kike. We meet our population replacement requirements, don't have Islamic hordes fucking up our communities raping our children en masse.

Its English liberalism that has resulted in your country going down the shitter. No one else to blame, so stop being such a filthy nigger tier mongrel looking for someone to take the blame of the decisions of your cucked father and grandfather.

You even didn't have to let my country go, you could have fought to retain it and save decades of violence and misery but no you were cucked faggots in that regard too.

Duke of York was filmed pedophile, he is being blackmailed which explains the state England is in. Blackmailed by deep state.

You should hope things get better for the UK.
Once the UK becomes third world it'll be Ireland's turn next.
Don't think your government will anything to stop it.

*do

I do. I really do want the English in particular to get their act together and take the reins again. Take back this shithole country of mine, the Irish and Scottish aren't fit to rule themselves.

If the UK does go third world, then so do we. Our countries are so close that it is stupid being separate. Thats why I am angry at the English, not because of muh spud famine or anything like that, but because you lot had everything and threw it all away.

>Implying britain was ever not cucked

Been like this for centuries. Go outside the upper class areas (surviving on empire era money) and it just thick cunts and girls are skanked out from 14 years old. The way you would beat the shit out of your daughter for dressing is acceptable now on a day outing with the family.

End it all.

>ireland

>damn homo pigs

>HURRR durr it le ebin paddies
No it's you, angokike, you've been the kikes guardian and HQ operation centre since 17th century

Orwellian, totalitarian, pedo enabling muzzie fuck

Good, Cuckland deserves it.

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or deceitful than the Anglo. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman is rebellious and utterly repugnant to look at. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, beady eyes see is avarice and potential perfidy. His tried and true tactic of wreaking unimaginable horrors upon any civilisation he envies and lusts after has seen abomination after abomination spread across the Earth.

The Englishman is a natural liar and conman, those allied with him should be aware. His armies crumple with the slightest blow of the wind and will withdraw from the front leaving your brave boys to fight whichever conflict his warmongering ways have pulled you into this time, as the brave Russians, Portuguese, Polish and Danes have learned the hard way a multitude of times in the past two centuries. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the Anglo race is their eventual and soon coming extinction, for the Anglo, through all his lies and perfidy, has finally betrayed himself.

>Just avoid the population shitholes.

See

(For non-English, Dorset is basically butt-fuck, Alabama.

Also Cumbria is a fucking shitehole

This.
I live in Liverpool, most people have Irish surnames, Irish backgrounds and love pride. They always go the scummy catholic church’s and dance to shit techno music and dry hump each other. Fuck em. We fought the wrong side, heil Hitler.

Never said we don't have problems but at least the number of Africans settling here is dropping. Just under 30k living here now, thats not even a mid-sized football stadium of people.

And yet they've ruled Ireland for centuries. How's it feel to be the cuck's cuck, you paddy inbreed?

God, I loathe the Irish.

Do you know what western England is like? I have some family in Bath and wanted to go live there for a bit, is it bad there? What's a good place to live if I want a reasonably conservative environment?

[spoiler]do British women like men that look a bit slavic?[/spoiler]

Funny that, Hitler was on our side all along. He supported Ireland in its claims for independence, criticised America for accusing Germany of being a threat to Ireland after years of British oppression, he liked Irish culture and music. Even his sister in law was Irish.

So yeah like typical Englishmen you did choose the wrong side and cucked yourselves for the Jew like you always have ever since Cromwell let them back in.

>I live in Liverpool

Bin dipper scum.

Ireland was inherited by royal birthright. Whether you lived under an Irish king or English, it was all the same to you if you're a peasant. Yet as soon as the feudal system started to die off, we got our freedom really really easily. One failed rebellion was all it took before the English cucks just gave up and let us have what we wanted. The only ones that bothered to fight for what they had were the the porridge wog savages up north.

>Paddy inbreed
>Kekistan flag

Almost 99% sure that you are a burger mongrel of porridge wog descent.

I'm an ex squaddie and I probably fucked your mam and beat the shit out of your dad you fucking bogtrotter scum.

Seriously, there is nothing in the world worse, more cowardly and stinkier than a Mick.

Pretty much. It's the class divide. The upper and middle class in the cities want a cosmopolitan multicultural mode.

The working class don't and at seen as brexit voting beer drinking, football yobs that are not to have any say in the direction of the country.

Too bad we are the majority though and actually have kids. There's a huge number of red pilled Brits.

Got any proof of Hitler supporting you lot? Just because he liked Irish music doesn’t mean he loved yous, he actually said this about the English.

Rain. BBC. Being too dumb to know how bad things are.
The average Brit is perfect for red pillng, but they also think Faceberg is sophisticated news source.

>The commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value, and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.

>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia. Although they might have been treated less brutally than slaves from the East (whom the Nazis regarded as sub-humans, fit only to be worked to death), living and working conditions would still have been severe.

Show us your flag then?

I'd eat you for breakfast. No one who claims they are X on the internet with no reason turns out to be telling the truth.

I'm Anglo Irish anyway, so I'd doubt subhuman thick as pig shit cunts would ever get near the same areas my family are in. I know how cowardly the English are because they abandoned their people here in Ireland, allowed us have our homes burned down, daughters raped by Fenian scum and sons murdered.

Then you go die in your droves fighting for Jews over the following decades. What a big tough cunt you are. Claiming you rape women and beat up unarmed men.

In a way it makes me delighted that Jamal is cucking you with your wife currently, Mehmet is raping your daughters and your son is being groomed to be a trap. And if you say a word about it you are going to be locked up by your own government that you "served" like a good little cuck.

I never said anything about rape. Your mam's just a slag, pal.

U mad?

Well I don't have any meme tier pictures with text over them, only what I have read in books. I've no doubt that Hitler did say that about the English btw, he did not want war with Britain for sure but you lads did what your Jew masters commanded as usual in the end. He also said some pretty awful stuff about the English, just look at most of the propaganda produced.

If you have a read of Hitler Speaks by Hermann Rauschning, which is great book anyway. You'll see that in an interview Hitler described Ireland as a Nordic nation, which given that he viewed all Nordic nations favourably would mean he "liked" Ireland.

In Robert Fisk's book In time of War Ireland was seen to be comprised of both Western and Nordic components. A favourable area for the Germans to occupy and liberate from the pressure being caused by the US and UK politically.

In the end though, we were more on their side than the UK was. You lads backed the wrong horse and look at the society we have now thanks to that decision.

Not in the slightest because unlike yours my assertions are grounded in reality. Also I am from the Republic, any "squaddies" down here always kept their manners if they wanted to keep their knees intact and their balls out of their mouth.

Your wife is likely cucking you with the local Jamal.

Your daughter is likely to be raped by the local Mehmet.

Your son is likely being groomed into being a trap by his school.

You cannot do anything to stop any of this or else you'll end up in jail, sent their by the people who "served".

Fuck it if I was arsed and actually believed that you are from the UK, I could report what you have said online tonight to the any of the British police forces Twitter accounts and their track your IP and charge you with racial abuse (even if I didn't want them to) and if you were a soldier based in NI that you beat unarmed men and raped/had sex with women at gunpoint.

>You lads backed the wrong horse and look at the society we have now thanks to that decision.

That, I can agree with. I guess the rest is beyond us, the only thing we can do is not to be fooled again and educate the young.

Indeed which is why I want to see an end to the cancerous hatred between Irish and English/British people.

If there's one good thing about communism is that all these protestors would be made to work, and we wouldn't need to put up with their protesting and pathetic flag waving any more.