Why aren't you playing Warhammer, Sup Forums? It's literally the white man's game

Why aren't you playing Warhammer, Sup Forums? It's literally the white man's game.

>no black characters
>no jews
>main characters live in pseudo-German Empire
>the bad guys are nigger-tier degenerates that worship the concepts of murder and jerking off

roleplaying makes me cringe

it blew up lmao

This is your average Canadian

I like D&D better

Also, do you roleplay in warhammer? I thought it was more of a tactical strategy game, maybe with minor role playing to make it fun.

Yeah, I there is something in the OP's point for once.
The warhammer (sword/sorcery) world it the contest between order and chaos but also holds the siege mentality that always seems to me to be a German collective psyche thing.
I don't actually play because I don't have a PC that's up to it. My consol keeps me busy with other games not night and day though.

>muh epic space nazis
You retards realize that the guy who made all this shit basically came out and said its all ironic and that the empire is basically built on ignorance and white privilege

There is a D&D style role play version of warhammer

Last three digits are your Chaos mutation

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay is like D&D but with almost all of the flaws (caster supremacy, superhero-levels of power early on, swingy stats and combat) removed.

It's pretty great desu and you need to know almost none of the lore to enjoy it. Also there are dudes whose entire job is to go town to town, burning degenerates, mutants, and enemies of the Empire at the stake.

didn't games workshop just announce they were going to cuck up 40k with more "diversity"

Roleplaying requires friends which I don't have.

Double points for the bad guys being degenerate swedes and barbarian brutes from the east.

>not choosing conservative space frogs with memetic powers that engineered a perfect society without women that hold as their only imperative the eradication of the degeneration of inferior races

>Roll amazing states
>Roll profesion- fucking dung collector
good times

Pretty much all of the bad guys are Sup Forums approved

Norscans
>Norwegian and Swedish barbarians
Skaven
>Chinese ratmen
Dark Elves
>elves that worship the bisexual god of sex and drugs
Lizardmen
>WE WUZ AYYLMAOS AND SHEEIT BEFORE DEY TOOK OUR ANCESTOR'S SPACE TECH
Orcs
>the Eternal Anglo in true form

white people are the only ones with enough money to buy them. OF course they're all white. Figurines is a white mans hobby, and a red-pilled one at that

There are a number of Warhammer RPGs, both Fantasy and 40k. They're certainly a thing, I've never really read any of them but they have a lot of books.
Well, that's what the internet is for. Don't have friends to play pretend with? Find some on the internet and play pretend with them. Only problem is players can easily not show up or the DM could ghost or any number of new and exciting ways a game can fall apart.

>Lizardmen
>>WE WUZ AYYLMAOS AND SHEEIT BEFORE DEY TOOK OUR ANCESTOR'S SPACE TECH

>bad guys

your ignorance of the setting is showing

why aren't you playing warhammer 40,000 faggot?

988... i'll take... DARK APOTHEOSIS!

FOR THE LADY!

>bestial face

topkek

ro-lan

Because Warhammer is lame as fuck, it is quite literally a shitty universe that was invented over a coffee in order to sell board games to anaemic virgin neck beard types before the internet was around.

Anyone who plays Warhammer and considers themselves a man is a fucking twat

>all these try hard faggots not understanding how fun of a time it is to get your mates and beers and stimulate philosophical dilemmas for hours while also making dumb jokes
>pro tip: let women play too. Like in life, their presence offers new experiences

Oh wait a second I thought warhammer was comparable to
D&D. I was talking about that

Read over a hundred Warhammer books, an endless sea of conquest and war, beautiful. Highly recommend.

Rolling

Because end times.

Well no, I have always been a Druchii fan.