America's white people

America's white people

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/fair-faced/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_facebook
pro.magnumphotos.com/CS.aspx?VP3=DynamicPageGeneration&OriginalURL=Catalogue/Bruce-Gilden/2014/USA-Minnesota-State-Fair-NN11399574.html&FRM=SubHeaderFrame:MAGO31_13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. 3 is beautiful.

I love her.

>America
>white
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>american housing

A fair teutonic maiden

Would fuck.

No. 3 wife material

thats right drumpflets. middle america. right wingers, flyover states, trumplets. this is THEM> the face of stupid, bigotry, intolerance, HATE.

What happens when a Germanic fucks a nigger.

girl on left is marriage material

Hot I would fuck them all at once

This can't be real.

TOP KEK but you Burgers go ahead and laugh at us leafs when two or three people are caught letting their dogs lick their genitals. Hahahhahajajajajhaa

>portrait photo
>blue eyed kid
>hight contrast
>double dip the clarity
when will this fucking meme photography style end

WTF america?

I see 56% and mutts

Documenting an extinction

>street photographer
>legendary

When they run out of mutant-faced burgers which is not likely to happen anytime soon.

Your average satanist.

Yeah ... That’s all 250 million of us. Right there. Captured perfectly with a wide angle lens & ring-flash.

Third one looks like a trap version of me

(((TIME))) went out of their way to take pics of trannies. I wouldn't be surprised about the identity of the (((legendary street photographer))) either

Anyone looks like shit that close up. Anyone. And they're adolescents who haven't grown into their features. #2 is definitely unappealing but the others are okay.

A street photographer.

Wow Op I don't know which one of you two leftists is virtue signaling harder you or the "photographer".

That's some trailer park Photoshop shit right there.

>not taken with 90-110mm lens
>purposefully distorting faces
fake news
may as well be fish eye lens with after effects

>cherry-picking the worst looking white people in the country
rurals and suburbans BTFO

it looks like a guys face photoshopped unto a female. but still would if its not actually a trap and its a gril

1st one looks retarded and sad
2nd one looks super annoying, i want to punch this giraffe looking cunt
3rd one looks like shrek with blonde hair

Not white, they are people of no colour. Stop being such a bigot.

time.com/fair-faced/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_facebook

This.

Jews always jewing jewingly.

A typical Trump voter. Low education and jobless makes him frustrated, he blames the immigrants which often is skilled.

Here we have an average American lad.

Yes. 50% of American is unemployed and unskilled. Makes sense

Literally looking like if trump was born poor

This woman is 26.

1st one is SpongeBob SquarePants

incest?

When will we start purging the "art" world

skilled at being a janitor and picking berries.

leave it to a lefty photographer to go looking for sob stories.

New fetish found, lifes little surprises

Post more rare trumpfags

I think his lens and lighting doesn't flatter people.

What kind of lens is he using?

This.
nigga looks like Wojak lmao

This 16 year old boy said he was going to vote for Jeb Bush.

Maybe the dumb motherfucker shouldn't shove the camera right into their faces in order to make them look retarded.
Seriously, what an awful photographer, trying to trick people with focal length.

thats right drumpflets. middle america. right wingers, flyover states, trumplets. this is THEM> the face of stupid, bigotry, intolerance, HATE.

Pure Aryan god

"Am i being detained?" - The boy asked repeatedly

This

This street "art" is fucking retarded.

I love hwiTe ppl

What's with that left rear leg, why does it look super spoiled compared to the rest of the body?

>fetal alcohol syndrome
>vote for jeb
checks out

Would fuck middle .

I have a fetish for skinny butterfaces

>A typical Trump voter. Low education and jobless makes him frustrated he blames the immigrants which often is skilled.
LOL more educated voted trump, more with jobs voted trump, and illegals are no skilled labour.

No. You faggots actually passed new legislation making it ok. That's why it's funny.

>defending dogfucking

a return to the pre-jewish europe tradition

I think this photographer might be a genius.

Of course, they're Southerners. Everyone with a mind can see that Yanks are superior.

powerful. And why it's a good thing:

these pics look crazily doctored, the feautures look really exaggerated on the last two. i grew up in iowa. nobody looks that deformed

They're German Protestants.

This group has a low average IQ, and low educational achievement in America, unfortunately.

It's basically because they settled in rural America and were forgotten about.

(And no, that Russian category isn't Slavic, it's mostly Ashkenazi)

It isn't the lens it is the harsh lighting that is giving the effect. There are all sorts of trick to make people look the way you want with lighting. Just look at how they use soft lighting in ads, and the media to make beat hosebags appear attractive.

Austrian IQ..... ohhhhhh yeaaaaaa

where's finnish

Not everyone can be pretty.

the lens matters far more because they are sitting directly in front of the focal point

This is why I hate HD stuff, it's kind of like that episode of dexter's lab where he fixes his eyes and everything is horrible

looks like you lucked out with a strong jaw, user

Asking the real questions toothpaste user!

Source for that image?

have u ever butchered an animal?

they look like a top class german woman

SLIDE THREAD

> that table
Funny how ireland doesnt even hit a triple digit IQ these days

This boy told his ancestors came from Dublin in the 1920s.

I don't know, I guess there wasn't a large enough group of Finnish Americans to do a proper study.

But I'd wager the Finns would score quite well given their impressive PISA scores.

>le 56%

Ok so... I watch a lot of Dr. Pol on Animal Planet and every time I watch I can't help but notice just how unsightly the people are. Almost everyone on that show looks very odd. Iv'e always wondered if its a Midwestern thing. But then again, you get those Midwestern gems who are hot as fuck. Perhaps more appropriately, diamonds in the rough.

heres the article

>G*rmans

So happy to be anglo

Here's all the pictures.

pro.magnumphotos.com/CS.aspx?VP3=DynamicPageGeneration&OriginalURL=Catalogue/Bruce-Gilden/2014/USA-Minnesota-State-Fair-NN11399574.html&FRM=SubHeaderFrame:MAGO31_13

>irish 108
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

We wuz geniuses, but 108 isn't even that high, I probably have higher than that. Hmm, and why the 3 whole IQ point discrepancy between Russians and Irish Catholics, I don't know about this chart. Whats the sauce?

>doesnt shave unibrow
Nasty

>only images of people with acne or extremely deformed faces further emphasized by an odd choice of lens/lightning
OY VEY!

I'm done with this thread

these pics are doctored to hell. the photographer (((Bruce Gilden))) must really hate whites. nobody looks this bad even in the midwest

Oh look! Someone who doesn't know better, citing Richard Lynn's garbage numbers.

The second someone cites Lynn is the second I know that person doesn't even have a bachelors degree. His numbers are garbage mate.

But here's some legitimate numbers that you might like.....the Irish (and the the Chinese, the Indians, and BLACK PEOPLE) score higher than Anglos in England.

Burger education

HUHEUHEUHEUHE

its fat

Notice how Time almost exclusively picked blonde people while most was not.

American nationalists btfo-is this your masterrace?