>that mag

>Everyone claps.

>be italian
>get stabbed by (((child))) refugee
>pasta sauce comes out of the stab wound
>mama mia!

>be american
>wake up and pour a bowl of High-Fructose Sugar Clumps™
>drive to work in my Chevy super truck 3000 that handles like I'm driving a king size bed
>listen to some true blue american hood culture on the radio
>drop daughter to Tyrone and Jamal's for morning reparations before school
>pick up my morning coffee (long black with 1 shot of coffee and 3 shots of caramel syrup, room temperature)
>sit in traffic for 2 hours
>remember I need to stop at the strip mall because its my day to pick up the glazed donuts for work
>park car, Dacquan knocks on the car window
>get shot
>it takes Dacquans whole gang to drag me from my car
>shart as my body hits the pavement
>Hernandez steals wallet from my dying body
>everyone claps at the funeral

Pff...try harder ameribro, plenty of EU countries allow handguns. And back home in CZ we get CCW with a license automatically, shall issue.

>check thread
>see American OP
>sage

This is a white woman. No touchie!

>145397762
>Notice the retard-loaded mag
made me chuckle, quality b8

A white family.

Kek

>Be Portuguese
>Be so insignificant that no one even bothers to stereotype you.

top kek

I can legally own every item in the picture.

Nice argument pleb.

>be portugese
>get shot by refugee
>soccer balls come out of wound

>Be american
>Get pryed from mother's womb by doctor who is halfway through a 48 hour shift
>Rushed off to the next room to have my genitals mutilated
>Grow up in broken family, raised by television and rap music
>Brutal public school system destroys any remaining chance at self worth or happiness
>All manufacturing jobs are gone, join the military
>Shipped out to the sandbox for 30k a year to fight the jewish wars
>Come home
>Damaged American male psyche has developed in to full blown PTSD and schizophrenia
>Beat wife, get divorced
>Blow head off with shotgun aged 30

lol

>be portuguese
>want to buy a gun to defend self from africa
>get told no by this guy (pic related)
>"you can have heroin but no guns portuguese user"

Sorry to inform you Cletus but guns are not banned in here

Are you allowed to have ammo?

>Be Spanish
>Wait, you are Spanish, right?
>Nobody actually cares whether or not you're Spanish.

Why is your magazine loaded backwards

>be american
>drink corn syrup coca cola for breakfast alongside some gmo cornflakes in hormone-infused, puss filled milk from the udder of an infected, sick cow
>load ccw pistol with magazine, forget to put safety on, accidentally shoot tv
>have american lard arse rage that can't watch MSNBC anymore to hear about how evil drumpf is
>eat some bacon from a pig that was raised on toxic gmo corn because still hungry
>eat it raw because can't be bothered cooking it, too hungry
>walk to walmart to buy a gun
>shart self
>don't notice
>mexican immigrant cleaner cleans up your shart
>mexican cleaner passes out from putrid smell
>shart on her for good measure
>get shot
>survive
>go to medical emergency room
>get charged 100,000 to get bullet removed
>don't have money to pay
>get a loan from the bank at 21% interest
>pay medical bills
>no money
>bankrupt
>go to vegas to try and win it back
>get shot

To shoot himself, duh

when did reverse loading magazine become a meme, OP? I've been seeing it for some time now. I want to know when it started.

Nice meme friend

you're cutting deep, manuel. I like it. have a you

It would be kind of retarded to be allowed guns but not ammo, don't you think?
Ok, will admit - we're not allowed HP, but that's it.

how the fuck did you even lode it that way? shit m8, at least we know we don't have to worry about you

I've heard how you're not allowed to have it at home or sometimes just not store it with the firearms.
So many countries in europe I don't know all their laws.

Not really, indoor range back home has both .44 and .50 versions. Literally noone uses them though, because we know that besides shooting steel they're retarded holywood-hype guns.

american stupidity is infinite

>be me
>be from country
>see thread by person from country i don't like
>churn out autistic stereotypes to get (You)s from buttmad people
>switch tabs on browser
>see thread about how country i am from is shit
>get buttmad and call them a [spic/nigger/kike/chink/gook]
>repeat

And the cycle of life continues

Nice collection frenchbro! Is that a Shadow?

it is; Also surplus rifles aren't there (mosin, mauser, etc.) we can have better ARs than in california, silencers are the same category as the weapon, SBR requires the same paperwork as any other semi auto. The only problem is the price, importers are tied with the government and they jack up the prices to prevent people from owning firearms.

he said Europeans not Middle Easterners

There was an old H&K ad that had the magazine loaded backwards and it's been a meme since

God will guide my bullets to your imperialist ass.

>this was my Saturday

You jammed the rounds in backwards.

french aren't middle easterners retard
they are north african

>not knowing the backwards cartridge meme

Sweet! I'm planning an AR and some nice precision bolt-action rifle once I move to Czech Rep. and get my license. In Malta rifle shooting is fucked - there are no ranges for them. Very true about the prices thou, I was looking at SIG M400 AR for some casual shooting but that darn thing is almost double the price as in the US.

Opinion

I can have a solid state knife, or a knife that can't be opened with only one hand, that has a blade up to 12cm length and carry it in public. I just have to leave it home when there are large congregations.
I can also have a knife over 12cm length with me, if I have a justification (a good one, for example cleaning up the forest->machete).

hello nufagit

this is some good shit

>drive to work in my Chevy super truck 3000 that handles like I'm driving a king size bed
>implying big trucks are bad

Why don't you emasculated Eurocucks chop your cock off and wear a dress already?

That's a nice Bronco

Manufacturing jobs are everywhere here in Indiana. Whoever wrote that is a numbnut.

I sleep with my handgun next to my pillow on my bed hoping it will go off one night.

nobody wants to live in indiana though

Claiming "there are no/few manufacturing jobs" in the USA is retarded, though. If you want a certain job, get up off of your ass and move. Unemployment is extremely low here and nearly the entire state is employed in automotive manufacturing (and farming).

>nobody wants to live in indiana though

I know shitloads of people from California and New York that moved out here because the cost of living is so low and there are decent paying jobs everywhere.

>americans only answer is dumb shit about country being irrelevant
really activates my almonds

(((desert eagle))) good goyim, you strong!

sucks to be poor european.

>tfw got to have free grape Crush today because a nigger got shot on my way to work
feels good man

Its always their answer lol that or that we are jealous and want to be like them

Honestly thou, I would if the US let me immigrate legally in some reasonable timeframe. But to go through so much BS and spend so much money and time for uncertain result - I guess US prefers Sanchez, Hernandez & Co. jumping the southern border rather than conservative educated engineers from Europe.

Uncucked Austria here.
Anybody over 18 can go to a gunshop and buy any bolt action rifle or shotgun he wants to.
For pistols and any other semi auto, caliber doesn't matter, you have to pass a psychological test get licence, which is pretty easy.
I own a Beretta 90TWO and an OA15

so they moved because they are poor. It was a good post and you are picking it apart because you have a hard-on for a fucking flag. stop taking everything so seriously, you'll be much happier

>Be Italian
>Be Fag
>Get stabbed by Muslim
>Your fault, Cuck.

>be portuguese
>immigrate to massachusetts
>shit out kids that grow up to act like niggers
>eat linguica
>decorate one room of the house nicely and not let anyone even step foot in it
>park car in the street while having an empty driveway
>get shot by niggers
>pray to the Mary in a half shell on your front lawn while dying

>shart on her for good measure
based

>BUT WHO WILL PICK OUR VEGETABLES???

Checked
God, or Satan?

Ad hominem isn't an argument, numbnuts. It was a shitty post because it isn't true. The automotive sector is booming right now.

>we can have better ARs than in california
That's really not saying much, do you have to register it as well?

Try again amerifat.

that wasn't an ad hominem though

SLIDE THREAD

>be portuguese
>no prospects for work in entire country
>29 and live with parents like all of my friends
>watch the steady increase of african migrants
>helplessly observe your future being sold out
>the money you could have used to move out is stolen from you by leftists to subsidise the destruction of your culture
>all the impotent rage thats left in your frail cum-fueled body is aimed at your brothers in america instead of your own political system
>get stabbed by Mahmoud Jamal after he begs for money to pay for crack
>die
>nobody hears about it because youre from Portugal

California is a part of the USA; Of course we have to register it, it prevents dumb leftards to buy a bunch of weapons and shoot people at concerts. Of course, like in the USA, it doesn't prevent criminals to buy illegals weapons and commit crimes.

better stock up, bants buddy.

Aren’t-you-really-just-Spain bringing the bantz today. Decent too.

You claimed the people I know "were poor" which is why they moved instead of acknowledging that the automotive sector is doing great and people are moving here out of state because of increased employment opportunities. How is making baseless assumptions that attack their character not an ad hominem?

True. But you can still get educated folk from Europe to do that. My gfs sister was in Alaska on Work&Travel to help in fisheries and attend some language courses. She studied law during that time ...

>daquan & Henandez working together
That's how I know your story is shit.

California is a US state, yes, but states have very different cultures and laws. The system is different than Europes, you can't compare the worst of one state and apply it to the entire USA. That would be like me taking UK's gun laws and laughing at YOU because of them.
>Of course we have to register it, it prevents dumb leftards to buy a bunch of weapons and shoot people at concert
Las Vegas was 100% a C-I-A operation. And you are right that criminals don't obey laws, so registration is ineffective and should be done away with.

>Je m'appelle user. J'habite dans les états-unis. Comment ça va?

Can you carry legally?

Nice toys! Mohammadabdulla! Let`s kills white pigs!

accept Jesus Christ as your savior.

>>All manufacturing jobs are gone, join the military
>what are suicide magazines

we can have under 3 inches or over if you have a good reason, if you get stopped twice with over 3 inches then you go to prison for 6 months

Enjoying my top architecture school at 500e a year thanks (this system won't last forever tho)

Not in Malta, but in Czech Republic yes. I've read somewhere that by average we did have higher CCW per person rate than US at some point in the early 2010s.

Fun fact - the high street in Prague regularly has the same rates of concealed carry as some red states.
Fun fact 2 - technically you should be allowed to carry concealed stuff like Vz.58 rifle - that is, if you're able to conceal it.
Fun fact 3 - the country is so safe that it really isn't necessary...but what if, amrite?

>every state is like a different country on par with different countries in europe

Guns can have on;y muslims guys.Not whities cuckolds

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH