Reminder that his daughters will go through the rebellious phase and fuck BLACKs and Arabs

Reminder that his daughters will go through the rebellious phase and fuck BLACKs and Arabs

>yfw he literally said he'd rather see his daughters go for a Bosnian muslim than a Catholic Shitalian

THIS.

yeah so? if she likes black cocks good for her

Inshallah

KARA BOĞA

fuck off turkroach

can't wait to read the news of him killing a bunch of niggers in retaliation

truth hurts, honKKKey
BOYNUMA DOLA

(You)

Not if i burn down every mosque, synagogue and catholic church.

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

>Not if i burn down every mosque, synagogue and catholic church.

inshALLAH

wh*Te dogs should be castrated

>Not if i burn down every mosque, synagogue and catholic church.
who are you? You're merely a Yakub's spawn

>considers beating an MMA fighter in boxing is a victory
Stay mad subhuman and keep looking at built men to keep yourself happy

His first daughter already does. So what? Varg is not racist.

>ITT
Sad and lowly Arab virgins who consider themeselves negroes cause the moors. Remember the Turk bought a pass to spam.

>a Turk believing in afrocentrism

kek you know they hate you too right?
anyone who isn't a monkey nigger is an abomination

He has no sons but didn't abort the girls either?
and people listen to this guy?
that's awful luck

>monkey
wh*Tes are the monkeys

>fatass white subhuman faggot thinks he's intimidating by calling someone a subhuman on a mongolian shipping forum

Mind your toung whitey the turk is BLACK

>AAAHAHH MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIRE!!!

floyd would get killed by conor in a street fight in less than 10 seconds

meanwhile it took floyd 10 rounds to beat him at his own game lol

this guy is same as this guy the BLACK man cucked the weak wh*Te subhuman in that pic and stole his wife/gf it seems

>according to a recent study by scientists
lmao

>coming from a hairy roach

>"h-he would b-beat u up in r-real life"
>said the leaf, defending the white subhuman who failed to defeat a 40 year old
You don't have to post just because you're mad, whitey.

Why are blacks superior compared to whites?
The average white is more intelligent than the average black.
The average black is stronger than the average white.
No feats of intellect can be achieved through strength, whereas strength can be achieved through training by an intelligent person.

wh*Te boi's ass is on fire

kek, i'm not even white, but nice try boys

Nice Jew pic
Now here are the facts with cited source pakishit

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that the wh*Te wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's wh*Te man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACK man.

so you're wife got blacked by a black muslim huh ?

Yes yes, we know sand nigger. Posting a pic of a white drugged out prostitute really gives you credibility Muhammad, or should i say Stephen?

based BLACK pakistani

They are your masters whitey

G I wonder

Quiet down, wh*Tey, the men are talking.