Lone Star General /lsg/ - Victory or Death Edition

Texas fags report, haven't had a Texas General in a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cllFK-hv3MA
nytimes.com/2017/10/15/nyregion/storm-victim-finds-help-and-purpose-at-a-houston-food-bank.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm taking your guns and there's nothing you can do about it except suicide by ATF.

Just try kike

Hey, how is life going in the best state of Murrica?

Life is good, can't really complain except for all the niggers, spics, Commiefornians and other shitskins. We have a Republican hold for a few more decades before they over take us but unless Trump really and truly is /ourguy/ we may stay red for as long as possible. Our Governor is working to stamp out illegals and is even making Sanctuary Cities illegal and anyone who helps them is a traitor and will be sent to jail. All around good guy. Ted Cruz is okay, he could be less of a kike. Other than that Texas is still an incredible state.

Yea because Palestine isn't bursting with firearms and yet we still blow them up as needed.

Shit argument m8. Just send a Caterpillar D9 rolling down the street and watch the gunfags go flying in the air.

You're only allowed to blow them up because you're treated as if you're perfect little angels that can do nothing wrong in the media and they do everything to cover your ass of the atrocities you've committed.

Meh. It's your tax dollars. Cry all you want, I don't think you'll shoot up the IRS agents trying to take your possessions.

You can't outjew the jew, cletus. You just can't.

REMEMBER WACO

Your day will come kike. Eventually the lies will be too much to carry and you'll end in nuclear fire. You don't deserve life and one day a President will come that will say enough is enough and let you die like the failures you are. That is Palestinian land that you stole.

Wow this thread is worthless - at least have some shit to say first OP damn.

Faggot

Oil and gas will be irrelevant soon anyways. There is no more opportunity here, the illegals are grasping at straws

Remember what happened the last time the Europeans said that and tried to exterminate us? How they didn't succeed and we flooded their country with mudslimes for decades afterwards to destroy their continent with compliance from every civilian and politician?

You should remember because it's happening now. That's your lesson not to try and pull your luck with Jews.

Texas? You mean that state that's less white then fucking Brazil?

Why is it the Jewish LARPing is so hard in Texas generals?

Boo hoo, cry more. If even one country woke up to this bullshit you're fucked. You can't even survive on your own

Fuck Texas. Enjoy your spics.

Because we know Texas does not have a promising future

SEND ALL DIRTY KIKES AND MUZZIES TO TEXAS WE'LL KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Yea living in Texas is pretty dope. The heat sucks sometimes but it’s the people that make this state so great. We have very few libshits out here. Even the blacks and Mexicans I know are pretty based. Everyone’s friendly for the most part, we’re not the evil racist country boi assholes that Hollywood would have you believe. Also I’ve been all around the country and her have the best food. Louisiana comes close but everywhere else I’ve been they don’t take pride in their cooking.

>If even one country woke up to this bullshit you're fucked

It was called Germany, and see the post your replying too for an explanation on how that worked out for them.

Austin would like to have a word with you.

Texan here, but currently in Vegas doing degenerate things.

kek what?

Daily reminder that Whites will be a minority in Texas in a few years

Is red pilling a minority possible? It seems they're indoctrinated to vote Democrat based on their status as a minority. How do we keep Texas that nice shade of Red from flippin' to Blue?

>Is red pilling a minority possible?

No

youtu.be/cllFK-hv3MA

>Remember what happened the last time the Europeans said that and tried to exterminate us?
They did a pretty good job desu senpai. Remember that they were not the first (nor will be the last ones) and your numbers have been thinning out for centuries?

We're already a minority in here dipshit

皆さんこんにちは!

You're right. The 2020 census will be a validation point for white identity

What fegit?

W plano reporting in.

I live in Dallas. It's full of cucks, shitskins and niggers. Not a MAGA hat for miles. But, just 30 miles in any other direction and there are caches and stockpiles of weapons. There are people in the suburbs gearing up and getting prepared and organized in their neighborhoods for the inevitable race war that awaits.

TEXAS!

>non-Hispanic white: 41.9%

It looks like we're fucked lads, what do?

silence is not submission. glorious war will come to us we just have to wait

Texas is a shithole
>niggers and spics everywhere
>wetbacks run everything
>humid as fuck
>41% white
Alaska > your shitty meme state

YEEHAW

I hate this dudtbowl there is nothing here

Fuck Texas, fuck open carrying rednecks. I miss California

This is a picture of the Houston recovery, taken from the article nytimes.com/2017/10/15/nyregion/storm-victim-finds-help-and-purpose-at-a-houston-food-bank.html

>1 - nothing but niggers
>2 - "Frosted Watermelon Pop Tarts"

Sounds like a lovely place, OP

Teehee tu fonny

Tennessee here, love you Texas. Glad to know great Tennessee men like Davy Crockett and Sam Houston went to become Texas heroes.