Based grandma BTFOs nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
transcript: pastebin.com/GubJ7Bqu

>8 minute rant against niggers, everything she says is true
>She says what 99% of whites are thinking but are too afraid to voice or admit, even to themselves
>Nichols does exactly what she said he would do, posts the call online playing victim

Spread this video around so normies hear their thoughts articulated. You can even do it pretending to be outraged at the racist lady. It doesn't change the fact that she says nothing wrong. Then people will realize they're not alone in seeing the truth about blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icmMcHay_NE
youtube.com/watch?v=vILk_amRjeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, I think she meant schvarter

>99 percent of whites
No everybody hates niggers
Whites, Asians, spics, sand niggers

OH HOLY SHIT SHE CALLED BACK TO FINISH HAHAHAHAA

Mfw this sounds like my great auntie from east coast that died over a decade ago. I miss the way she would say (((that word))).

is she dare I say it, our gal?

hahahaha

Niggers hate niggers more than anyone.

The (((professor))) she is talking to

fucking hell that was brutal

You can see that pointed brain nigger forcing himself to swallow red pill after red pill, in between with some embarrassed grinning.

I do not follow any social fuckery including tube, but is this poor fuck live inside a closet, with one shirt on the wall, yet he has time to blog?

this video made my dog purr

>Spread this video around

Hijack a famous person's twitter
Tweet out this video
>???
>profit

oh fuck... he gets loads of money then for a 70 IQ baboon.

don't make me feel things

Holy fuck this granny went hard in the paint with him. that prof should just take the L instead of posting this online

This video needs to be spread faster than aids in Africa

delet dis

Nice try kike, but we haven't forgotten that the woman is a kike trying to shit-stir blacks against whites again.

>everyday is niggerday

nice

>fuckin niggas love a bleedin haht

this made me homesick for new england and i hate massachusetts so much and will never go back

Damn that lady went off!

>Iz dont work for chump change

Does she have a daughter senpai?

/OurGrandma/ dropping truth MOAB's.

This message is for jason , ehh , nichols , ive been listeing to him on fox , uh ,this fucking nigger , y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it! Lets change Martin Luther King- NIGGER DAY , Christmas- NIGGER DAY , Columbuy-NIGGER DAY. He´s talking about columbus killing 200000 people , well it the fucking camel nigger that got the nigger blood in ´em, the terrorists , the fucking syrian muslim piece of shit isis nigger terrorists , dont you give a shit about them? I mean how many did they kill , the fucking camel niggers , how many fucking nigger ,in , eeehm , Africa by other niggers? Huh? You tell me that! How about the trafficking, the nigger trafficking of young children?
How about that you fucking piece of shit?Huh? Youre unbelievable , you peop- , you niggers are unbelievable. I mean , its just ,you blame everybody else for your demise and you know what? You love to got a bleeding heart because thats how you survive- by playing the fucking victims. You people cant live in a civilized society because youre fucking primates and uncivilized. 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are commited by fucking niggers ander there is like what- 15% of you people? Yknow you dont belong here, you fucking dont belong-

She should really take that act on the road.

My fucking sides
I love this grandpa

grandma*
shit I misspelled

>too afraid to voice or admit, even to themselves

thats you

Holy shit that ending

>You're disgusting as a race, you really are. If I were a black I would be so fucking humiliated and embarrassed. It's about time you hear it from us white people, a lot of white people feel like I do because you're nothing but fucking niggers.

This is clearly a Jewish woman that is controlled opposition. Jesus, they aren't even trying.

Lumping all races under a pejorative is a collective idea. You're not a communist are you?

I have the radical idea to judge people on a person by person/ merit by demerit system.

What kind of accent is that? She sounds dope as fuck

Wrong. Working class east coast accent desu. It's similar to east coast kikels but subtly different

Really? This sounds like the most Long Island Jew I have heard.

I have working class family from providence RI. its an exact match...the kikes pronounce things more nasaly

yawn

get lost

She is a italian from boston or so

Ha!
I was just thinking of this and marked the vid as a favourite ten minutes ago.
As long as Granny isn't Jewish or whatever I'd like to buy her a nice new iPhone for Christmas.
So comfy.

Learn something new everyday. Gotta brush up on my bestiary traits.

Giving it both barrels
God bless her

My Mom has to move out of Portland because the Somalis have taken over.

>us white people

ok

He's a "doctor"
that explains the doctor coat on the wall

Its true thats why mcdonalds is replacing them with machines

This

Nothing she said was inaccurate.

haha he has that eddie face going

I saw this yesterday and it delivered. Most of what she had to say was plain, real life truth. The nigger's expression of looking away constantly like he was being lectured by his mother gave it away that he knew it was the truth too.

in a fair and just world youtube would have this video trending at number one right now. Then every black person would returned home to Africa.

>be nigger professor
>get offended by old lady telling it like it is
>use old lady to promote yourself so you become more successful and make more money
>use your money to live as far away from niggers as you can

That lady is so far past the end of her rope she can't even see it. I worked with hard working blacks, lazy blacks, hard working whites and lazy whites. People are people but yes, the statistics of crime, murder and rape are overwhelming black centered. If they can't pull themselves out of it they can't blame us for distancing ourselves from those areas

>hi it's me, I just wanted to finish what I had to say

>African American Studies
>Hip Hop Culture

So meme degrees and obscure interests that should be a hobby?

In my country this nigger would not even complete a highschool but in USA he is an academic.

who will play hearthstone with me

lol, well, that's what dealing with niggers all your life sounds like

Everything she said was truth.

Read the comments. Not a single nigger has any argument besides: "Read a book and that whitey Vegas shooter".

Niggers are so dumb that they will convince themselves that whites are dangerous while trying to live among whites.

>eyes don't work for chump change

Get down with Based Grandma.....

youtu.be/icmMcHay_NE

My main beef with this is the vulgarity and hate behind it. Obviously the man playing the recording does work, does not commit crime, and is educated, so it is not about race.

Everyone on this thread needs to realize one thing: It was the Jews who tied race to slavery. Whites had never done this. Read your history: going back to ancient Greece, slavery was never about race. It was only when the slave trade from Africa really kicked off, and the Jews got involved, that it became about race - and that is when the Christian White Man decided to put an end to it.

It is a culture problem. Blacks have a culture problem, because the Liberals (and mainly Jews) have been telling their youth that being a gangster is a valid lifestyle.

Russell Simmons has done more damage to the black community than any southern white racist ever has.

i count 42 uses of the word nigger
that's one nigger every 11 seconds
impressive

MEMES

Keemstar was right.
Kill all the nwiggas.
I wouldn't let that grandma end in a retirement home for the love of my life.

>African American studies
>peer-reviewed journal of hip-hop studies

>1 nigger you meat - he steals your wallet. 2nd one next day - he beats you and steel your new wallet. 3rd one a week later, hospital day release - he rapes you in the ass while stealing your 3rd wallet. Rinse repeat until a total of 99 cases. You're lucky you're alive. After your succesfull anal surgery (thugs complained to you becoming too loose), a black nurse is helping you down the stairs. You think...fuck Sup Forums, I was right - I judge everyone on a person by person case. You die same day in a ghetto gangbang

>the man playing the recording does work

Only due to affirmative action as she explained. He is a low IQ monkey with a worthless degree in African studies.

Do you call a rapper a worker? No this nigger is just a clown

Probably one of the best videos I've seen in recent years

>the fuckin' camel niggers
>change Christmas to nigger day

My sides

It's funny when people are such pussies they won't even type the word nigger online.

That's a Jew speaking.

>you fucking assholes, what are you: that stupid you can't get out of the fucking ghetto

>It's about time a White person tells you how they feel, 'cuz we're flipping the bill for you fucking bastards

PRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIISSSEEEEE onto this woman.

Hahahaha this sounds like a fucking satire of niggers but its actually real. This timeline man. Can I get a PhD in basketball physics yet?

Americans really shold even open their mouths about how "cucked" Europe is when they have unironical "hip-hop studies". Jesus Christ.

I can say nigger, it's just how she seems to pronounce it or at least how it sounds to me.
Just like this dude: youtube.com/watch?v=vILk_amRjeM

He probably has more balls (and tits) than you.

Nice granny she told the truth, deep down niggs know everyone thinks the same about them they just try to cover it up with SJW and PC shit

what a joke

unless you're an actual medical doctor or running the photo developer at a CVS you don't need white coat. I don't even think non medical docs get a white coat ceremony for the short jackets in school

Americans are the biggest cucks and nigger lovers out there.

True they try to denounce it but half of their country is lost

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/OurGranny/

>Basketball American studies
>Doctor

Nigga please. The guy is your average affirmative action negro. They cant give a meme degree to a guy who will perform a surgery or be in charge of perscribing medication.

Lost? I think that is a defeatist way of putting things.

Their biggest problem is that they are so used to blacks they consider them as their own people

>Fucking Naggers
I love this accent, I wish I had a East coast Italian waifu.

I've watched this three or four times and it becomes more amusing each time I watch it

>basketball physics

That would actually be respectable, though.

>so long it was interrupted
>she called back to finish
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

>Black masculinities

What did they mean by this?

>those salty comments by niggers and niggerlovers
fucking LAWL

I especially like the one nigger spamming "DURR LOOK AT VEGAS" like that's a good counter argument.

LMAO

>daughter
I wanna fuck her

fucking devoted

He knew it was all true

it's a shirt and tie