After a disgusting summer of fujoshit anime, Fall is filled with yurifriendly otaku anime

>after a disgusting summer of fujoshit anime, Fall is filled with yurifriendly otaku anime

Brave Witches
Girlish Number
Euphonium S2
Idol Memories
Keijo!
Wixoss
Long Riders
Mahou Shoujo Rising Project
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Soushin Shoujo Matoi
Stella no Mahou
Vivid Strike
FlipFlappers
Regalia (real airing)

Thank the Lord. Not even the disappointment known and Yuuri on Ice or the SwordFags anime can ruin this season.

Its still boring.

Fucking finally

MOE is making a comeback

BOOYAH

FUCK YOUR YURIBAIT SHIT

>fujo trash is getting replaced with yuri trash
Ohhhhhh boy.

Boring cute girls doing cute things with the same tropes?

YES
Can't wait!

Season full of yurishit, well it's time to work on that backlog.

>Yuri on Ice
Why would anyone do this, of all the slav names.

Is it done, Yuri?

Bungou Stray Dogs
Haikyuu
Trickster
Nanbaka
Touken Ranbu
All Out!!
Watashi ga Motete
Yuri!!! on Ice
Magic-Kyun
Uta noPrince-sama
Ameiro Cocoa

Next season has pretty much the same amount of fujoibait as this one

I sure can't wait for a backlog season full of yuritrash

Homofaggot Manime shitters being absolutely blown the fuck out next season. Fall is going to be great as usual.

Anime i'm going to watch:
SBY 2199
Millenium Actress
Eureka Seven

>Homofaggot Manime shitters being absolutely blown the fuck out next season.
How so ?

There is a huge amount of fujo oriented stuff coming out next season though, not that it will affect you at all. There's literally no reason for yurifags to throw a tantrum over someone else being pandered to when it's so easy to just not watch those series.

Both fujo and yuri is garbage.

>throw a tantrum over someone else being pandered to

Of course

Fujos need to know their place in being the bottom feeders in the the entire market while male otaku dominate

Implying Yuri on Ice wont be good

>i dont understand why people hate /u/ we're so reasonable and don't force anything

>This is what /u/fags think

Where did everything go so wrong?

The delusion is strong in you.
Like it or not, fujos are a strong part of the anime market.

Thanks for the list though. It'll help me avoid all the yuri/moe shit. Which is what you should do with the yaoi shit, btw. The world doesn't cater to you and your tastes. Ignore what you don't like and stop bitching and moaning about it like a kid.

>Eupho S2

Drifters and Classicoid hype

>UtaPri
>Watamotete
>Magic-Kyun
Reverse harem isn't fujoshit.

It's fujobait

Fall looks fucking awful, I hope Nambaka is good though.

MOEnime vs Manshit

Yes it fucking is.

Next season's gonna have like 12 fujoshit/fujobait/reverse harem/shoujoshit shows. It's gonna be fucking awful.

Anime is dead.

Fujoshit on a whole is almost always more well written and entertaining than /u/shit. You need serieous yuri goggles to enjoy most of it.

>shoujo isnt anime

Dont worry user im sure one punch man will have a second season soon

>Madhouse
>Season 2
And besides, collecting enough material for season two will take ages if Murata will continue drawing at that pace.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Looks like a terrible season, your post even convinced me more to make it a backlog season.

I was implying your tastes were the most pedestrian shounen possible and it seems i was correct

>Literally the season with the most Magical Girls airing at the same time in all of fucking history
>Also the season in which the whole thing will turn half a century old
>Stella no Mahou has nothing to do with either
Couldn't they wait until spring? It's just confusing.

Also, new Wixoss is not yuri friendly at all.

OPM is fucking trash and so is most of shoujo anime. The only good shoujo I've ever seen is Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun.

>Fujoshit
>Well written
no

How's your first year on Sup Forums going?

Pretty well, actually.

>Nozaki-kun

You could at least try and pick something that wasnt so relentlessly /new/

Fine.

God damn, summer can't end soon enough.

Summer officially ends in the northern hemisphere on September 21.

I pick neither

Summer ends when New Game stops airing.

>Keijo
>by Xebec

The new Golden Era of Anime is here!

Fujos like Nozaki kun, just so you know.

Categorizing things as fujoshit is fucking pointless if you want to talk about the writing quality, for the most part they just like regular anime and ship in their imagination. For instance, this season their favorite is Mob Psycho. BL/yaoi is trash but it makes up a minority of what fujos actually enjoy.

Great, yuritrash and even more distasteful otaku pandering. This is gonna be great, so great. I already feel the industry being rejuvenated.

I'll watch brave witches though, I love my witches.

>distasteful otaku pandering
>muh industry must be saved
Hiya Sup Forums!

>fifth season of Natsume Yuujincho
10/10 season already

we should enjoy both

Key word is distasteful, friend.

Good for them for liking a good show. Doesn't change the fact that most female-oriented anime is fucking trash. At least, when a male-oriented anime ends up being trash, we get cute girls to jerk off to.

And, for your information, BL/Yaoi is the core of fujoshi identity. It's a lot more than just a tiny fraction of what they like.

Otaku pandering is the only thing that makes anime good.

Distasteful by who's standards? Yours? Sup Forums? The average normalfag?

>Distasteful by who's standards?
Anyone in their right mind. Look at love live, do you dare to say that it's something tasteful?

Thank god, fujos are disgusting.

Yes and it's one of the greatest shows ever produced.

Now, go back to Sup Forums.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's gonna be just as much fujoshit.

Cry some more fujoshit.

>using "distasteful" non-ironically
>posting screenshots of commie subbed anime

You degenerate.

Stop going "Ewwww idolshit grosssss" and just watch it you easily swayed cretin.

>brave witches
GOD DAMN. that took long enough for new witches.

>He thinks he will change how Chinese cartoons work
>He only watches tasteful Punjabi Pedophilia Paraphernalia
No anime girl would be smug enough for this.

>proves he's barely watched any anime by picking fucking Nozaki as a good shojo example
>otaku pandering is the only thing that makes anime good

Plebian even for Sup Forums

>proves he's barely watched any anime by picking fucking Nozaki as a good shojo example

is drifters gonna be that show we get every season that looks like it could be cool but ends up sucking?

Gimme some good shoujo, then, if they're so plentiful. Try to include as much BL and reverse harem as possible, too. :^)

I'm waiting.

Nobody who posted in this thread, including me will actually watch any anime. We will all just shitpost on Sup Forums.

but yaoi and yuri is wrong. girl love and boy love is wrong. you should not be having sex with the same sex!

Let's not forget the delicious Natsume S5

gonna watch Keijo!!!!!!!! (I love xebec's faggot fanservice), bongou, drifters, hibike, brave witches, and i might check out show by rock if I have free time but I'll have to watch the previous season since I never got around to it
and probably I'll check out anything else that gets a ton of shitty threads
fuck bubuki buranki though

All the exclamation marks in Keijo!!!!!!! trigger me so fucking much.

Fujos saved Fafner meanwhile yurifags have contributed nothing of value and only shitpost

>Brave Witches Girlish Number Euphonium S2 Idol Memories Keijo! Wixoss Long Riders Mahou Shoujo Rising Project Shuumatsu no Izetta Soushin Shoujo Matoi Stella no Mahou Vivid Strike FlipFlappers Regalia (real airing)

I read those as the name of the single best anime ever.

>Implying hating on fujoshit is /u/ doing and not moefags.

They also spammed Sup Forums with threads when Free! was announced, right?

my little mahou shoujo no regalia can't be this idol yuri

>Implying most moefags aren't yurifags as well.
>Implying they're not the patricians of anime.

Drifters is a historical manga, I think its still full of magical bullshit but it isn't a isekai set in generic western fantasy

Watamotete is about a fujo who wants her harem to make out with each other. I'm guessing it counts on that alone.

You just lumped 2 different demographics together. Granted you don't want to watch either, but still. You mixed homobait with a bunch of guys doting on one girl.

Counterpoint

But her first kiss is with a girl, and there's lots of het romance too. It's omnipandering.

Nowadays, bait threads are all just about mixing words together even if the result is utterly nonsensical.

Nozaki's classified as a shounen.

But Rabu Rezbos is the top anime of the season.

Both demographics are shit, so who cares?

Tbh, I've seen Nozaki being labelled as a shoujo many times.

Most moefags and SOL shitters are responsible of the resent trend to hate on yuri, so no.

I blame the hatred on yaoi, yuri, hetero, deviant and asexual anime on SRS.

I blame it on shitposters.

Yuri pandering and fujo pandering series sell the best.

Look at LL, Madoka, GuP, Symphogear, UtaPri or Osomatsu.

It's the future of the industry.

Meanwhile generic harems are pretty much dead.

>It's a lot more than just a tiny fraction of what they like.
Sales and doujin output say otherwise.

>tfw like yuribait and fujoshit in equal measure

Epicureanism is truly the highest form of chinese cartoon appreciation.

GX sold quite a bit but I wouldn't put it into the blockbuster category just yet. Wait until the kissu in season 4 bumps it to 80k per volume sales, and the wedding in season 5 makes it the top selling anime of all time.

People consider Re Zero a big hit. GX sold like 3x better.

When all harems are dropping less than 2k, Sympho sold 20k

I'm stuck in the mindset of massive sales being >30-50k especially when comparing it to Love Live and Madoka. The Character CDs definitely help pad out the revenue, though. Since the sales seem to double every season, it'll be there soon probably.

This. We need to remove degenerates.