What did they do to Jesus Campos?

Is he dead? Did they poke his brain?

youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing#Decerebrate
archive.is/F40sC
youtube.com/watch?v=52Zpv3Shg_k
youtube.com/watch?v=rP7EDht9ZQk
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=9e6de68afb06722aa360bc03c5508fb47fe66007.126106&show=ela
nnettle.com/news/2930-las-vegas-shooting-security-guard-emerges-from-clinic-that-treated-kanye-west
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stiff
>falling over
>hands in awkward position
>staring at nothing
>pale

Weekend at Jesus’

Here's my question:

when do they start coming for us?

ENHANCE PHOTO

.....literally both his hands look fucking weird

Bumping, praise kek! Shills can such an egg

The same guy has his arm around him too, probably to help stabilize the rig

everyone needs to be looking into on scene, the private security company that doesnt exist. I just got back from the physical address listed on google. and the office building is gutted.

Also note how he's holding the award. His wrist his folded just like how it is in the dinner pic. Folded wrist is a feature of severe brain damage, which could be how he died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing#Decerebrate

lol. Why isn't that chain more taut?

hold on i need to do something in photoshop. keep the thread bumped m8...

>Shopping out his MAGA hat

because he's stiff as a rock and they just dropped it on him after rigging him up

Is THIS the missing Jesus so called Security Guard hero?

no.

Nope

forgive us for our trespasses and forgive those who trespass upon us
from the True Pundit now on the ground in Las Vegas
archive.is/F40sC

Accept it's possible to "prop" up a stiff embalmed corpse for posed pictures. But surely not possible to have one setof photos with standing upright and second set of him in a sitting position?

Conclusion: he's alive in these photos.

Bumbidy bump

The only pic we have of him alive came from his wallet that night. Now compare this with the other pics. Pay attention to his skin tone. He gets progressively more pale as they took more pics with him. His moles also get darker, which happens after death.

You can't see anything from the stomach down.

Okay granted. From what I've read the embalming fluid (formaldehyde?) actually causes increased rigor mortis. Thus, even the photo of his arm extended around the guy's shoulder would be impossible.

Damn

i have moar..

I'm not convinced about chest dude being the same guy in that vid

Ugh that dude is dead. I'm getting queasy looking at him. That is an unnatural skin tone for a beaner. (No offense to our beaner friends)

youtube.com/watch?v=52Zpv3Shg_k

Back when people posed with dead relatives in portraits and they wanted the relative to be standing, they used a rig with a kickstand type thing on it to hold the person up. It went up through their pant leg and attached to a harness under their clothing.

True. But where would they have such a rib setup? Wouldn't it be easier to take the body to a safe house, cut off the leg to both lessen the weight of the body and drain the blood (bad for pictures and also why he looks drained), and just take some pictures you crudely photoshop? Im posting more cozza pretty sure figured this out..

So can someone give me the rundown on this Jesus guy?

What happened to him?

5556 S. Fort Apache Rd. Suite110
1of5

They turned him into a pickle

2of5

3of5

damn they drained his blood at the on scene office causing massive drain problems

4of5
&5of5 pic too large,

you get the idea, place isnt a functioning business.
also, no one's answered the phone for days.
>>sus af

For real. This whole thing reeks of Proect Elestro. For those not in the know, Project Elestro is a top secret project that essentially swaps a persons soul/consciousness into a new body/host. He was likely transferred to a new host like some others that were involved. Unfortunately details are limited and the existence of the project is always deleted or covered up within hours of disclosing them. If any of you knew what is really going on here you'd be scared forever.

> (OP)
Goto: Nigro Construction Services ;)

His jacket is ill-fitting, same with guy #2. Your "fake hand" shit is lunacy and you're missing the real details. Neither of the coats on man 1 or 2 are the proper fit.

Because they took his picture laying down dead and then photoshopped him into the pics

somebody with better software than me should compare position of eyes in the photos. If eyes are always in same position, he is no more. If eyes in different positions, likely alive and afraid

Don't be in such a rush, it took Jesus a few days to resurrect the first time.

Tell us more user

Campos is photoshopped. He was originally standing by man #1. They cut off Campos' left leg to make the body easier to hold up because they didnt have a chain setup at the location. Man #1 used some Criss Angel Mindfreak shit and used his leg to make it appear as though Campos had both legs and was standing. But because they couldn't get the heights exactly even, they used a cane so they could just say Campos was slightly injured due to bravery. Man #1's body is a mannequin and only his head sits on top of its neck base.

also look at man #1's adam's apple in relation to where he's looking. his neck isnt even aligned with his head!

>Nigro Construction Services
what am i looking for?

Looks like a wire rather than chain

nothing more to tell, just verifying the address on the onscene card leads to an empty office building.

What about the "rigor mortis" question? Arm straight & then bent? That's not possible, right?

I wonder if it's possible he came to pol and starting thinking the whole shooting might be more than meets the eye. So he freaked out and went into hiding to avoid being "disappeared" by the cia or terrorists or whatever.

If you were him, would you stick around to find out?

youtube.com/watch?v=rP7EDht9ZQk
Who?
Campos is dead m8

Bullets were flying in multiple directions in the room/hall. If he's dead, he may have dies in a shootout.
Every time I post this pic, damn thread goes "archived"

lol Sup Forums always entertaining

fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=9e6de68afb06722aa360bc03c5508fb47fe66007.126106&show=ela

DELETE THIS

So ... could he be neurologically impaired/unresponsive instead of dead?

Does dude 5 have on a thumb ring?
I don't think hand on shoulder is #5's hand

Bumpster

Why shill?

this is so bad it almost looks like they did it on purpose to piss off conspiracy theorists

you fucking idiot.
hand on shoulder is clearly dude 3's

youve been trolled

facebook
dot
com
slash
larry
dot
campos
dot

go to fifth photo, look who it is.

Might wanna check this out, AUTIST ALERT! Of course we're prepped for a major memory loss from Jesus. My guess is dead people's memory really suck
nnettle.com/news/2930-las-vegas-shooting-security-guard-emerges-from-clinic-that-treated-kanye-west

Fun Fact: The faceless medical patient character in the famous Metallica video for One, is from the movie Johnny Got His Gun.
A character who suffers decerebration during war. All he can do is think back through his life and nod his head in morse code, continually spelling out "Kill me".
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

you do it for me

>being this stupid

Someone that awkward wouldn't put his hand on someone's shoulder.
Touching someone is a form of dominance, and this guy looks beta as shit.

Nope. Look at his veins on hand. No engorged veins on a dead man

that cane looks way too fucking short to be useful

fifth photo, just link the fucking photo you moron

Three letter agency user here... please stop fucking talking about this

why?

tell us something of value.

why are they giving this spic awards? he did absolutely nothing.

JÉ SUS CAMPOS this thread is is rich with disinfo distraction derailment.

>F5
>F5
>F5

maybe they are using a wax sculpture? i mean madam tussauds is in Las Vegas

Look how unnaturally his left hand is scrunched up too. His thumb and the tip of his index finger are in line with his bottom 3 fingers like they stiffened like that while he was lying facedown on the ground. They rested like that on a surface and stiffened.

Can someone please update me on this Jesus guy? I haven't had access to the internet in over a month and I'm trying to catch up

Where is my homeboy Jesus

are you from off planet?

Who the fuck are the people around him?
Why do all but one of them look like fat jews?

NO way

Is this confirmed?

Ehm. Dead-pool?

>22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....

Fuck off tinfoil hat man

I was thinking that as well. No way was this done by a pro unless they wanted it to be obvious.

That story has the new timeline wrong but many interesting pieces. Clinic is obvious "reprogramming" location of choice. And where is Chad Nishimura?
>Friends and colleagues say he has been "totally unreachable for days"

Exactly! Who are the other guy's? What do they have to say about Campo's? If he is receiving an award why isn't his family present? Why no video of the hero's award to send to all the news companies? Why has there been absolutely no one on MSM asking about him after he cancelled?

Another photo

Pics were all photoshopped original date stamp was scrubbed and redone. People in pic are SPFPA members. Dave Hickey, Pres. shady as fuck union, in April was awarded 1st security contract with MB. Website is ancient with bad links. That's so yesterdays news. Today's is that Jesus was just released from the quick clinic, for PSTD.

Nope ya can't make this shit up folks. Dead man walking

>no bandaid