What changed guns from tools to weapons over the last 60 years?

What changed guns from tools to weapons over the last 60 years?

Can we ever go back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communities are less homogeneous, and less trusting of each other.
The USA has put a focus on urban living.

>Can we ever go back?
nah whitey we american now

How does that make people more likely to commit crimes?

I don't trust my neighbors but I don't rob or attack them.

I took shooting in middle school back in the 90s.

And why is always the white kid the school shooter?

Are you retarded? If trust goes down, it's because there are more untrustworthy people in the neighbourhood, who are more likely to commit crime.
Like blacks.

Why don't you tell us, Achmed?

They are being abused by non whites or its false flags. Probably a combo of both. Plus when blacks do it it's classified as "gang violence" to misconstrue the counts.

If we could turn back time...

blacks do their murdering after shool

Sheltered child detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

When a black kid dumps a mag into a crowd it is gang violence not a school shooting.

niggers don't go to school

I sure hope those are bb guns, otherwise those stupid bitches are deaf by now.

1950s we were *relatively speaking* a homogenous society of 90% white people. Today, we have more non-white youth than white. Do you really want to teach a bunch of niggers and spics the proper use of a weapon?

No, I just want people to say what they mean. If they're going to blame black people say it.

I went to Mojave HS in N. Las Vegas. Look up the demographics and you'll see why I had knives pulled on me and witnessed shootings.

Trust isn't the issue. I don't need to trust someone to act civil around them. Just cautious.

Have you never met a black person or a mexican?

Give them a gun in school and they'll just randomly start shooting people for no reason and laugh about it. They are fucking monkeys that have no coordinated sense enabled for instruction.

See

>what changed?
Segregation was ended.

My high school had a trap shooting club back in the mid 2000s. We would all shoot trap during our clubs time but then would pull out our rifles for target shooting after the club time ended. There was some rule about a school related club only being able to shoot trap but we shot a ton of rifles. There were about 25 of us in the club. One day our club got to go shooting during the day for some special thing and we were allowed to bring out shot guns to school. Checked them in with the sheriff that was at our school in the morning.

I doubt the school has the trap club anymore or allows students to check their shot gun in with the sheriff.

Then why are you unawares as to why we don't teach people how to use weapons?

Back when Russia was a more homogenous society, they taught everyone how to disassemble and reassemble, reload, and upkeep an AK-47. Israel does similar military training for everyone.

These are things that only a homogenous society of relatively high-IQ people can afford to do.

I am telling you, the niggers and mexicans I personally grew up with... give em a gun, they'll just shoot the person next to them for fun. It's what you'd fucking expect a literal chimp to do -- they will do it.

traps are gay

Thats why I shoot them.