Portland Antifa get a preview of GITMO

20-30 chained themselves togethet, blocking entrance to the Federal ICE building in Portland.

Because they used a multi-layer contraption known as a "sleeping dragon" to prevent themselves from being removed Federal Police bagged and headphoned them, making them look like something out of American Abu Gharib.

The results were beutiful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHrfj22osYY
youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
youtu.be/kppveLeMHCY
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_dragon_(manoeuver)
youtube.com/watch?v=oFErr0fW5Uc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking fascists.

How did they react then?

>not just shooting them

What are the listening to Sup Forums?

She looks familiar. I've seen her in other threads. Anyonen got sauce?

I had to google a sleeping dragon. That's really dick of them to do that. I hope they get longer prison times for disrupting the peace.

> how did they react?
They hated the fuck out of it. The kidsnare complaining that the treatment was dehumanizing.

The Feds say it was necessary because the power tools used create sparks and loud noises.

Plus protesters often make jerk movements to interupt the chain removal process, often intentionally wounding themselves to gain sympathy and settlements.

> what are they listening to?

youtu.be/uHrfj22osYY

This chick?

>A sleeping dragon is a maneuver used by protesters to cause disruption. It involves handcuffs and PVC pipe: a series of protesters are handcuffed together through the PVC pipe, which precludes police from simply using bolt cutters to break the handcuffs.

Fascinating. It truly is a mark of how civilized we are that we take safety precautions when removing these dolts, instead of running them over with large trucks and cutting up the wreckage with chainsaws.

needs a cop casually macing all them

I thought she looked like pic related

They're disappointed they didn't get pepped and ac $50k settlement. But they'll try to bring a lawsuit.

They should pass a law saying police aren't liable for injuries that occur in the process of removing bonds if people are intentionally obstructing the public.

These fuckers would never do that shit again if they just fired up a gas concrete saw and if they happen to lose a hand, well they lose a hand.

>take them to bridge
>throw them into river

umm whats the problem exactly? marxists don't classify as human beings, just dump them into ocean

you all know china would do this

>not just transporting them as they are to some storehouse and leave them there as they are

>Federal Police bagged and headphoned them
but why? I'm not being ironic I don't understand what purpose would it serve.

Not the same protest, but it will have to do.

Seems like a great way to get your arms broken

They missed an opportunity to cut off their arms lol

"Oops, couldn't see through the PVC sorry."

Why not get Riot police to literally pick them and move them out of the way?

Keep them quiet?

Mental warfare.
I heard it breaks your will very quickly. I don't really know how it works. Sensory deprivation, but what else?

They can't run, the can't fight back, they can't communicate with each other. They can't do anything but get arrested.

See

Fucking dumbshits, all of you

Should have just strapped the end guy to a tow hitch and just drag them all away.

The real reason is to protect them from the sparks and loud noises of the machinery used to cut apart their stupid science project.

Should have just put a climbing harness on the last person in line, put a car hitch on them and dragged the whole lot of them down the road a few blocks.

lol

To prevent damage to eardrums and prevent jerking movement as the cut the chains. Done for their safety n sheet

I don't think that would work too well if any counter-protestors showed up. It would be fun to steal their hats and maybe slap them around a little bit or piss on them.

I do hostage rescue work when the time calls for it and we will do similar things if we are extricating a prisoner from a wrecked vehicle or a device such as this.

Roadside rescue teams usually have blankets they will cover victims with before using jaws of life or shattering windows for an extrication. All the same principle. It's for the protection of the victim, in this case also the perpetrator.

That's kind of their point. They want to be injured. Then they sue the arresting dept. This is how organizations like BAMN and the Lawyers Guild self-fund themselves.

Professional protestors are not actually out to enact any social change. It's a business like any other.

A crane and a sturdy hook about 100ft up would be a great solution.

This sleeping dragon thing might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

just leave them there ffs

>Sleeping dragon
Holy shit that's pathetic. Remember when the Democrats had their little sit in on the Senate floor?

Just leave them to starve

There's only one person in that photo I can be certain is a man, and he's a beta

>Put up curtains so nobody can see in.
>Beat the living shit out of one of them.
>Remove headscarves and headphones.
>wtf happened?
>I dunno.
>Put headscarves and headphones back on

>No pipelines
>arms literally in pipelines
top kek

Must be nice having a rich, white lawyer daddy who can get you out of your scrapes with the Feds.
>the upper middle class was a mistake.

Why can't we just deport them to Mexico? If they want to live in a country full of Mexicans why not grant them their wish?

Wonder what Orwell would say about antifa

Please don't dump your trash in the sea.
Before you know it, the frogs will be antifascist too.

Looks like they are about to he sacrificed

If I ever see this I'm throwing food at them

why dont they just sit in the nice leather chairs?

Acceptable argument, but he is using plyers. They should have left them together and just kick them out.

These people are all subhuman

If Antifa or whatever gets in your face don't feel bad about pounding them because this is what is behind their masks

Cuff 'em and stuff 'em.

The left's version of Westboro Baptist.

Probably the same things he had to say bout them in Spain.
>wow, most of these communists really are nothing more than a bunch of bloodthirsty thugs
>not the ones I'm with though, they're good boys who dindu nuffin

They fucking loved it. Do you think antifa would do this shit if they didn't get off on being manhandled by men in uniform? There is a reason why we refer to the left as cucks.

France did this to algerians

Hahahha artful

youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM

Look at us we are uncomfortable!

>blocking entrance to the Federal ICE building in Portland.
>supporting global labor arbitrage. So rebellious and left wing

Antifa is retarded.

Unfortunately, we live in a "free country" user.

youtu.be/kppveLeMHCY

what? no itching powder?

even Hitler had compassion for his fellow countrymen who had been manipulated by the Jewish press.

Can they get the pipes off themselves? Or are they relying on police to free them?

my nose itches. did theirs?

Why not just leave them there? Isn't like they're getting out of that without help, are they going to be that effective blocking people while dressed up like that?

Portland Antifa get a preview of GITMO, and it’s beautiful.

Convince them all to go to Caliornia and then build the wall around California instead. Mexico is actually kind of nice if you get rid of a bit more of the riff raff. California is already shit.

Holy shit that sounds like a cool gig. What's the most tense situation where you rescued someone? Have you ever had anyone die? Really curious about this kind of stuff.

>All of them are linked together
>Break one link
>Tie the newly broken link to a truck
>Comply with following the truck or get dragged

Just drag them into shipping containers and close the door for a few hours until you hear sobbing.

thats what they should do , leave them chained to each other. ignore them, hope they starve to death, after a few days of shitting and pissing themselves the wokeness of their actions will become apparent to all the other leftist faggots.

These are terrorists. They want to play army games? Well, the cops will play real army games.

so how the fuck do they get out when they want to?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just cover their mouths so they can't protest? What does making them not hear stuff do?

g...guys how do they handcuff their hands together once they have them in the pipe?

honestly this plan of their requires them to get the police to let them out I dont see how they release themselves without assistance since the cuffs are deep within pvc pipe and you can't get two arms in there.

I say just put a fence around them somewhere in a field or parking lot and let them try and figure out how to go home. Record for laughs

Got a link I can send to normies?

one person closes the cuff on the other

apparently they just tie carabiners to their wrists so they can unhook themselves. sad, I know, I would love for these people to be stuck like this for all eternity, or until they ask the police to please help them.

THIS. if their hands are all handcuffed then within hours they're gonna realize how bad an idea it was and fucking beg to be let out. Then you can just leave them in there.

Tl;dr?

>spray with sugar water
>add fire ants

>headphoned them
They all would have been bluetoothed to this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_dragon_(manoeuver)

A sleeping dragon is a maneuver used by protesters to cause disruption. It involves handcuffs and PVC pipe: a series of protesters are handcuffed together through the PVC pipe, which precludes police from simply using bolt cutters to break the handcuffs. Advanced variations include covering the PVC pipe with elements which might make it more difficult to break. Examples include chicken wire, tar, and duct tape. Another variation is filling a barrel with concrete and putting the PVC pipe through the barrel such that it cannot be accessed without first destroying all of the concrete. Often the protesters will chain, lock, or otherwise secure themselves to immovable objects, resulting in a difficult-to-remove human obstacle. This is typically accomplished best with carabiners tied to their wrists so that the protestors can easily unlock themselves, though they cannot be unlocked by outsiders.

I sat in on an antifa meeting once just to check it out. The organizers that teach people this stuff want their arms to be broken so that they can say the cops are brutal.

Just leave them there. They can't eat nor drink.

>if we're really annoying they'll have no choice but to give in to our demands

They really should just ignore them.
>haha okay, y’all sure showed us!
>leaves
>leftists stew in their own piss and shit for days before succumbing to death by dehydration

Problem solved.

I doubt all they used were dinky plyers nigga

Can't leave them there in hat particular location because the photos dont show they were also blocking traffic. Normies were stuck waiting for an entire hour and a half in their cars.

Guess who Antifa edition

I fucking love this! They waited until we had more money more guns more cops and president trump before starting the civil war. How fucking dumb can one communist be lmao at ur life!!!!

They'd be happy for their new victim status. Look up trans-abled. Their white guilt is so strong they are now intentionally crippling themselves. I had this idea as a joke about the future once and someone told me it was already real.

That's a dude. Adams apple/no tits/narrow hips.

literal pout circle surrounded by disappointed adults

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oFErr0fW5Uc

>It truly is a mark of how civilized we are that we take safety precautions when removing these dolts
A million times this. They get to act all smug about peaceful protests blocking traffic, etc. All the meanwhile, stealing innocent citizens' time(and money). One of the best arguments for no public property is that protestors like this would get ass-blasted if they did these types of protests on private roads.