We were given intelligence as a test from God to see if we can live amongst ourselves while being self-aware that we're...

We were given intelligence as a test from God to see if we can live amongst ourselves while being self-aware that we're animals

Being self-aware of ourselves and the differences between races between classes of people, between differences

And we fucking failed him in a spectacular failure. My god it's fucking embarrassing when you look at all of humanity's wars.

It all started with some dipshit cock sucker caveman hitting someone because he talked a little differently.

And now we here are. Just barely stopping going to war straight up with other countries, certainly Western countries amongst themselves.

But gorillas attack each other all the time for being different. Dogs will attack different packs. Ants will destroy ant colonies of different species. You act as though war and violence are a human invention.
>And now we here are. Just barely stopping going to war straight up with other countries, certainly Western countries amongst themselves.
What countries are on the verge of war? NK and USA? No, NK is posturing like it has done since the day of its inception.

>We were given intelligence as a test from God to see if we can live amongst ourselves while being self-aware that we're animals.

I've got some good news......God does not exist. Now go live your life!

>NA reading comprehension

>It all started with some dipshit cock sucker caveman hitting someone because he talked a little differently
False. It all started with the Jews

Maybe you did plebian.

That is to say, self aware that we're different.

We are the only animals that are self aware

God gifted us this intelligence for a reason. It didn't happen by chance.

It was done as an experiment to see if different people can live together

Evidently we can't. Well I can, I'm cool. A lot of other people aren't and haven't been

Berry picking faggot deserved it

Humans are far superior to animals. Humans are not animals. That's what cultural marxists want you to think, and you indeed think that way.

there's > 1 types of intelligence
kikes are crafty, slimey
in past, people had to all be intelligent, it was less of a flat curve, as adaptability and thriving > striving
which meant we outcompeted
until money came along
and that let people with enough kike in their blood to make money without being smart
and that has exploded to today
we ALMOST got away from it
we almost outran the escape velocity of the dirty kike gene
but now we are falling backwards, our intellect, culture and whiteness is being exploited by the kikes
we built this fucking world
we need to destroy it
tear it all down
let the kikes die out
then rebuild
SHRUG

Whatever Space Programmer built the simulation that we're living in.

Bottom line is the state of modern intellectual living PROVES that all the thousands of years of war didn't have to take place.

Now we need to live in peace internally as a society.

Destroying the hierarchical approach to race is key. We literally need to stop thinking of peoppe as labels.

Coming out of the medieval ages, a lot of European countries stopped labeling people in the feudal system and it made them stronger than ever

We need to come together too, to learn from citizens if the past.

THAT is how you destroy racism.

>intelligence
>God

just kys

I believe in evolution, and we are the only humans to evolve with advanced intellect.

And we still behaved like animals without intellect, in regards to tribalism

You realize that only recently did the West stop warring with each other? Balkan wars in the 90s. White people getting blown up as I'm playing Pokémon and watching Dragon Ball Z

*****only animals

Whether it comes from the divine or if it happened by chance, bottom line is that it's embarrassing his we acted like animals up until just recently

Hahahahahahah

Oh my god

Audibly laughed

Oh great, the rick and morty approach to living life. That works for cannibals and animals.

the only thing that made us more than animals was empathy. obviously that was gonna be used agaisnt us at some point.

Man made god, not vice-versa, as far as logic stands.

Why not look forward to the transhumanism era where manking can achieve a form of godhood? Why follow some old tools of mass slavery? Don't answer that. Doesn't matter.

I'm going to sleep anyway and am extremely difficult to convince out of my own strong notions.

who made man

Evolution you retard

This

You are incorrect but still close to the truth.
I cannot tell you the truth though as that would be going against Gods program which, if you are wondering, is working exactly as it should and must and is thus 100% perfect.

This includes you, and your doubt. Bless you user.

>tfw longnose tribe sold me my own rocks back to me, still paying interest to this day

god...