Brit/pol/: Enoch Powell Edition

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

>Poll
strawpoll.me/14126315

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPu2mgVXURY
soundcloud.com/user-414159094/neww
youtube.com/watch?v=BuQG6_evFc8
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
standard.co.uk/goingout/arts/russian-revolution-centenary-celebrations-in-london-how-to-mark-one-of-the-most-radical-moments-in-a3457411.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P4SAIOp7Q3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Wales

Is the DS3 a gay/girls car?

watching this movie, hot baby sitter
It's pretty good desu

Unlike Pube
Who's a little faggot that I BTFO in a rap battle not too long ago

God Wales is so cute.

Like, I want to hate Wales but they're such a cheeky rapscallion.

>coal face

my twink bf is Welsh and he's a cute!!

>WHITE X6 LOOKS LIKE A PANDA

Why do these threads still exist if Mummy may looks to ballbust "right wing radicals"?

t. Alberto Barbosa

Bristol area lads?

You fucking faggots ARE lucky to even be in my presence. I am an individual for using a trip therefore making me superior, y'hear dirty faggot? Give me attention now.

You have to go back

>Had to dig through 60+ pages of Pepes, Hitchens and Babs on 4plebs to find this image Rimmer posted

Honey I abolished the monarchy

What does Brit/pol/ think about Anne Marie Waters hip new alternative to UKIP?

Surely this edgy new party will be the solution the the destruction of Britain!

>brits

Linking the Vanguard to the popular will status:
[ ] linked
[X] unlinked

Fucking ignore me then but know I'm only getting started.

>tfw whipping up a new pasta for the panda

Got any good Bowden links to share?

>brits

civic bollocks term

see (((co-op))) is moving in with large paki cornershop groups to help them get better brand access.

Does anymore have a infograph on (((Jon Lansman))) the leader of (((Momentum))) to spread to Labour normies? Who's behind him? Or is he just using Union money.

Nevermind gonna dig into this myself. This guys a monster from the interviews i've heard from him.

Defo a girls car mate.

But by owning any french car, your balls should be cut off

Friendly reminder Christendom in Britain is dead and we are a doomed society.
youtube.com/watch?v=aPu2mgVXURY

gib hills.

I just made 34k in one day.

Stop hiring female PCs

8/10

Fucking hell this civic bollocks is just getting more pathetic.

Just think ten years ago those filthy, subhuman, Carling swilling, Wetherspoons dining, 50 inch telly having, Staffie owning, rollie smoking, animal lower classes were at least voting for a full on ethnic nationalist party in the BNP.

Now they'll vote this shite and think they're doing their bit. Their daughters deserve to be raped.

Rate my new song ladds

soundcloud.com/user-414159094/neww

>tfw don't live in aldershot anymore
feel great lads

>bristol
the city that sells itself as 'britain's most self-hating town' on account of its slave-trading history

>liverpool
the city that takes pride in having the 'oldest afro-caribbean population in britain'

>leeds
the city that's basically bradford with good taste in fashion

>york
pretty white and middle-class but that means most of the natives are leftists

>mfw the briton of the future will be an illegitimate, atheistic afro-polak monstrosity

Fug, The other one I have my eye on is a Peugeot 208.

I'm absolutely convinced that the situation is beyond a democratic resolution. We're just waiting for the collapse at this point. Rough times ahead.

>soundcloud.com/user-414159094/neww
bit cheesy for me, but I only listen to classical these days.

Get me out of your head poorfag, don't you even dare think about me.

Preusse BTFO

Get a Golf or a Focus.

Too expensive? Get a Polo or a Fiesta.

9/100

>a 208
What's really up user?

The absolute state of British punk lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuQG6_evFc8

Yeah. If you're under 21 you can get away with driving a new model Fiesta. Nice car, made well also.

If you're over 21, you should drive an XF (used ones are cheap af) a Focus ST, or a generic Merc/Audi/BMW

If you want a real challenge, try out an Alfa Romero. I had a Brera a few years ago when I graduated uni. Was a much better car to drive than my XF, but the XF is comfy af.

Start buying guns.

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf

why is it so slow m8s

Hey lads, like I said yesterday, going to Moscow for the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution, then coming back here to see how college students and leftist Brits celebrate. Right now it's clearly different;

In Russia
>show up to the square
>veterans show up, wave flags, possible parade
>patriotic, honor their country

Over here
>all college kids using daddy's money
>some elderly pensioners who want more money
>maybe a few left-over hippies that haven't changed since the 70s
>intertwine LGBT shit and Palestine with it

I had to pay $5 to go to a fucking rally here. They're ALL pay-to-protest. Marxist-Leninist Revolutionary Workers Party of UK is charging $10, and some other Trotskyist group, News Line, is charging $5.

Also check this out, an article on how to commemorate:

>wine tastings
>revolution meal deals
>discounts at the Marx memorial library
>anarchists peddling books

Pitiful, but proof that capitalism won.
standard.co.uk/goingout/arts/russian-revolution-centenary-celebrations-in-london-how-to-mark-one-of-the-most-radical-moments-in-a3457411.html

BRIT/POL/ BTFO

Bristol is such a pozpit
youtube.com/watch?v=P4SAIOp7Q3U

Fucking communists, niggers, rastas, squatters, and airhead students everywhere.

This is the worst General thread on Sup Forums.
President Trump General has less trips, better posters and actual political discussion.
Hilarious considering how stuck up and self superior you guys all made yourself out to be.
You let your entire general be hijacked by a couple of tripfags.

hilarious

>spent a hundred and something on a fender then bounced

You niggas can't even >> me

I live this shit

tl;dr

You got btfo, that's the tl;dr.

>How can a band be so good and make me so angry that i want to punch THEM. I just wanna fucking brawl. What the fuck kind of subliminal shit are you pumping into my head?! Death metal doesnt do this shit to me. FUCK

uh oh

im not reading that thanks

No worries mate, you got btfo anyways.

>veterans show up, wave flags, possible parade
>patriotic, honor their country
It is not that good, honestly.
Also, Lenin is a mass murderer.

t.russian

I can't even understand anything of what you typed you subhuman nigger cunt

whitey

I think it's just so funny that people on the BBC love talking down to Trump but they don't realize that if America stopped caring about Britain that Britain would be in a far worse state than it is now. To add to that, the world would be utter and complete chaos having to live under a racially hegemonic society.

Here in the US, we are multicultural, therefore we understand other societies throughout the world, thus everyone thrives and prospers when we rule. You lost your empire because you weren't multicultural and everyone in your colonies hated you and overthrew the local governments. It wasn't even americas fault

Hey, she can't help being a black lass

Faggots will be sent to the (newly reopened) mines when the Prince of Wales declared a Fascist independent state and cracks down on your decadent filth.

When your so redpilled one half of your face is contemplating whether blacks are demons evolved from human waste and the other subconsciously forcing paki rape statistics in your brain by waves of pure rage

>>>/africa/

Stinking nigger cunt

Daily reminder that civic nationalism is the only path to salvation for a liberal nation like the UK. Suck it up or suck a fat one.

From the impression I got reading about it, people have weird opinions of communism. They mix the Soviet Union with modern Russia and see supporting both as patriotic. It's the same as how US patriots fly both US and Confederate flags.

>Also, Lenin is a mass murderer

I'm anti-commie, I agree. People idolize him, and say he should be the representative for Russia - not Stalin. But if he were to be in power for as long as Stalin was, he would have had a higher death count, he was just in power for a short time

Another Russian? Nice.

>tfw already got my pasta cooked up

If only there was someone here to ask what you niggers drive without getting you all worked up.

Admittedly the past isn't as good as the civic one since I don't know many things that'd I'd do, and do not want to do many things to it but I have a rough idea and since I don't have the car yet, pic related, but it'll do.

goodnight lads, stay comfy

All of the generals on Sup Forums have become rather stale
>/sg/ is an absolute shitshow of masturbating to Tiger forces and Assad
>/ptg/ is overrun by anime shitposting and shitting on NFL still
>/brit/pol is tripfags posting concurrent bait photos to desperately try and spark a conversation
/lrg/, /nat/ and other generals don't even continue for more than 1 day.

>another white man getting angry at a well endowed bloke with talent at saying shit to a rhythm in a rhyming pattern and having more money than said white mans entire family

I'm not black by the way

I get the bus

Goodnight lads.

We need a uk-russian political party.

Be quiet negro

What do you niggers drive?

You mean 90?

cuppa t, 2 brioches, pack of crisps and 2 sausage rolls. what are you munching on before going to bed?

The bus

Well I don't have a job
I just ride it

you forgot about muslims and somalians.

Seen a few lads with them, but avoid it lad. Know a fella with one and it's had nothing but trouble.

Did anybody watch Russia with Simon Reeve on BBC 2?

>goes into an orthodox christian mma gym
>'so what are your thoughts on gay marriage?'
>WOW RUSSIA IS FULL OF FUCKING BIGOTS

I was hoping for someone to name a car but this'll have to do, cheers anyway big man.

Slow piece of shit, I can smoke the fuck out of this in my 2017 Panda X6M with a couple of simple mods:

- B&O Advanced Audio System
- Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust System
- Performance Stage 2 Tune
- Electric Glass Sunroof
- AC Schnitzer Lowering Springs
- Soft Close Doors
- 3D Design Carbon Fibre Lip, Skirts, Spoiler & Diffuser
- Dinan Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake & Filter
- Alcantara Headlining
- Look like a panda

I'm push 600+ horsepower to ALL FOUR WHEELS because that's the only place the power should ever be.

5 pack of choco doughnuts
A dominos large pizza, pepperoni passion
2l Bottle of Fanta
Chicken dippers
Chicken wings
Wedges
Several dips

One of pic related till it got theived

Fat fuck

This is stupid. People just easily influenced by propaganda.

In the UK, I don't drive
In Uganda, a Land Rover Discovery

I don't drive
Too poor desu

That's why I can rap good
Cos I'm from the hood

Just a cuppa and a b&h

is this user from friday who bought 2 pizzas and got full after 3 slices? also you fat fucker
see above, he's the fatso

See

You can't rap like me though

Is he like this now? The last I watched one of his series, it was Countries That Don't Exist, and that was pretty good. He could have at least found a gay protest, seems kind of weird to go into an Orthodox gym.

>implying he would ever do the same thing at any mosque in London

What happened to the chavs?
is chav dead?
I used to enjoy seeing orange women with badly dyed black hair dragging a skinny bloke with nylon clothes behind her.

Pube's been getting BTFO all my miladdo. Nothing much has changed.

kek, they still exist
go anywhere further north than MK/Wales

>crumbling this fast
Phoneposting isn't meant for you m8

don't >> me till you spent 6 digits on a whip pham

dunno but I went to latvia with my sister and we went to some shitty orthodox church and I was just sitting there bored on a bench looking around and I kid you not some fucking old hag comes out of a hidden doorway, says something to me angrily in latvian, I say "Sorry. English?" and she just walks off.
Always wondered what that bitch said