What's this guys name again Sup Forums?

What's this guys name again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coffee Pot

>BLUMPHY DUMPF I HATE TRUMP HUPFY KURPLUMOHY GUMBPF BUMPF!!
>pls buy my record

GOT TOFFEE!!!

Probably Not

"What" if I recall correctly.

Slim Shitty

Covfefe***

Snickers

rotund illumination

Cuckinem

Feminem aka coffee pot aka old wigger with a hot daughter

Eminemsnbc

Joe Rogan

im a stop

Israel's bitch

faggot

Marshal "Marionette Mensch" Mathers

That white boi that got dangled ovet the balcony by suge knight.

>Feminem

Lmao

I like that guy. Ice ice, baby.

Crackhead from the D

He's a cuckold. The way he panders to those niggers behind him is just fucking pathetic

There is something off with his whole look in this video
His clothing and face
It's like he is trying to be one of these fag singers like Enrique Iglesias
How can anyone ever be convinced he is a tough guy again while wanting to look like such a femboy?

ebinmem

>not owning a bunch niggers and showing them off in your music video on television

Forever cuck.

Token white man trying to stay relevant

Slim Chaimy

THERE'S SPAGHETTI ON HIS SPAGHETTI ALREADY

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

Femenem

Washed out and need attention shady

Slim Lady

It honestly does look like those niggers behind him own him and are watching their circus monkey perform for the audience.

What's this guys name???

WHIGGER NIGGER!

Skim Changy

EMINSHIT

Good goy?

Imagine being one of those black dudes in that parking garage and having to be all like "damn, Eminem, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your half-assed rhymes and terrible, awkward flow. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both my character AND the real me." when all he really wants to do is go home and chop another rock. Like seriously imagine having to be one of those black dudes and not only stand against one of those cars while Eminem parrots his propaganda in front of you, his horrible flow barely concealing his bullshit anti-Trump agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while he spits those bars. Not only having to tolerate his pathetic fucking wigger voice but his haughty attitude as everyone watching the video online claps, telling him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMINEM SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his boyish fucking cuck face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of Xzibit, Danny Brown, and later Obie Trice for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto of Detroit. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his sparse, patchy beard as he croaks his rhymes out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "historic (for that is what Reddit is calling it)" rap, the rap he worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the parking garage to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Tyrone could put you down, but you sit there and endure it, because you're just some fucking black guy in a parking garage. You're not going to lose the rest of your hip-hop career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

If he did that thing (don't know this meme rap name is) without the niggers it would be less cringy yet he did his best to show those epic black men how much of nigger blood he has

NOT ORANGE

Super Hot
Awful Lot came off the top

AY YO, THATS AN AWFULLY HOT
COFFEE POT HOT COFFEE POT
THATS NOT COFFEE IN MY COFFEE POT
MY NAME IS MARSHAL AND I GOT A COFFEE POT
BOUGHT IT AT WAL*MART
ALMOST DROPPED IT IN THE PARKING LOT
BEFORE IT LANDED IT WAS CAUGHT
TRUMP HARDENS MY COCK
HE WROTE THE ART OF THE DEAL
BUT I WROTE THE ART OF THE COFFEE POT
JERK OFF MY COCK IN TIME
RIGHT INTO THE COFFEE POT
I DON'T SMOKE POT
UNLESS ITS MADE OUT OF COFFEE
BUT ITS LARGELY NOT
USED TO LISTEN TO BOB MARLEY
BUT NOW I JUST LISTEN TO MY COFFEE POT
BUILT A ROBOT OUT OF COFFEE
CALLED IT A COFFEE BOT
LAUGHED SO HARD I GOT COFFEE SNOT
RUNNING OUT OF MY NOSE
BUT IT LANDED ON THE COFFEE SPOT
GOT A WALKIE-TALKIE
NOW I'M TALKING TO MY COFFEE POT
BUT HEY, TRUMP, COFFEE POT

DAMN, THAT SHIT WAS AWFULLY HOT

ALRIGHT now stop
Collaborate and listen
Em is back with a really hot coffee pot
What should he do
Will he drop it or not
Should he spill hot coffee on the president from his hot pot of coffee
Now that's what I'd call negative cofeve
Cause the coffees hot in this coffee pot and I'm about to build a coffee bot to write my hot coffee pots

Well this looks like a job for me
I'm tired of bringin' the controversy
Ima bash Trump like everybody
Because it feels so empty to be (((me)))

Wigga latte.

Shekel Mathers

when i heard that opening lines I thought it was written by a 12 year old

Oh that's Kyle Dunnigan from the Amy Schumer show. Poor guy isn't very talented.

I thought it sounded like English writing from the 1940's.
"that's awfully hot" said Fanny, blowing onto her fingers.

US Military Fights for Israel

North Korea, Syria, Iran not the Threat

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

imma stop
imma
imma
imma
imma
coffeema
potma
imma
imma