Fashwave Thread

Fashwave Thread
Post your best boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLggOraW2Ac&t=100s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not quite pure fashwave, but pic related

An interesting thing is that the actual nazis were talking about cultural bolshevism. I am quite surprised I have never seen anybody talk about that on Sup Forums.

bump

Is there a differnce between cultural marxism and cultural bolshevism?

I love Fashwave. Pic unrelated.

No but that was not my question. Maybe WW2 never ended.

I'll start with some OC

More OC

Fagwave as a homosexual alternative.

These keep getting better and better.
Keep it up!

OC

can someone fashwave this photo?

A finnish one

This is awesome. Reminds of pic related

I found it in a NatSoc general, if you're courious.

This one's my favorite

That one is fucking haunting

Can you guys fuck off with this garbage vaporwave rip off art? It's so ugly and unoriginal no one thinks this trash is cool.

I find the name attached to it more interesting
'Kalki' is the nemesis of demon Kali and the tenth avatar of Vishnu, foretold to appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the current epoch. The Purana scriptures foretell that Kalki will be atop a white horse with a drawn blazing sword. He is the harbinger of the end time in Hindu eschatology, after which he will usher in Satya Yuga, the age of truth.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to Germany.

rate bois

honestly, I'm getting sick of Sup Forums

it's obviously becoming mainstream

you can feel you too don't you? It just feels phony now. this thread.. these memes.. disgusting

like our essence has been watered down bottled and sold to low life

so I rate 10 out of fucking ten

>reddit spacing
>weak shit about "feeling" a change
I'm getting sick of you

Fresh OC lads

no you're the fuck twits redditing here

in fact that's it thanks, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but that's it, that's what it feels like

feels like reddit for the right. Like rick and morty but for poltards

Cringe

Queer

Could someone fashwave this please?

>in fact that's it thanks, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but that's it, that's what it feels like

Fuck us for wanting to preserve the ideas and values that built the greatest nations on earth right?

youtube.com/watch?v=oLggOraW2Ac&t=100s

>MORTY WE *BUUUUUUURP* WE HAVE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE MORTY *BURRRRRP* ITS THA JEW MORTY *BURRRRP* THEY'RE COMIN'

you're not even white

I got you senpai. Got anything you want it to say?

Huh, didn't think I'd find myself siding with a leaf against a fellow burger but yeah, eat a hundred bags of dicks you fuckhead

Idk senpai put whatever you like
Thanks in advance.

I always get the Knight Rider theme running in my head when I see this pic.

>the fucking chink leaf tells me that i'm not white

OC. First one, on a whim. Couldn't think of a good tagline, so I just put one that sort of worked.

Should speak volume. Now go squat somewhere on a dirt road while you inject krokodil and drink cheap vodka.

Here

You wanna come with me?

sure, if you grab some snacks too.

>Croatia
>Not white
Fuck off Ahmed.

show me your real flag my white friend :^)

We'll get some irradiated vodka and sunflower seeds. Now hop in faggot!

bounds blike a bretty gud blan

Good. Now stay like that. Flags are the gateway to tripfagging. Say no to flags.

Need me some Falange Fashwave, Anyone?

nope, we good, thank you

Or this

How do we stop the degeneracy of the faggots? Lgbt has undermined traditional family values and has no shame in displaying it's disgusting degeneracy to our children and to our way of life. In tired of this tolerance and acceptance for things that ruin tradion. I'm tired of faggots, I'm tired of feminism, civic nationalism all of it. What can we realistically do? Obviously we can't go full Nazi anymore.

what the fuck this vehicle is russian!? how and when and where did the germans capture it?

are you engaged? do you even have a girlfriends? do you even have plans to have kids? No? then shut the fuck up. You aint got no shit to talk about how society works if you're not actively making it happen. You cringe meme won't fix the declining birth rate.

Go ahead. Call me a leaf. That'll teach me.

more OC

Does anybody have fashwave of Mosley or his blackshirts