Is Sup Forums full of sociopaths?

Is Sup Forums full of sociopaths?

no but somalia is fuck somalia

>implying sociopaths aren't what the west desperately needs now

Why would terrorists attack Somalia, is there even anything they can destroy there?

>he collects shitposts from anonymous people on a shan laundry board exchange site

Just, unironically, the Ark of the Covenant.

I guess. I personally wouldn't bat an eye if everyone in Africa died tomorrow.

happiness is a rational emotional response

they are mostly suffering anyway,

the humanitarian thing would be to nuke them

Poop in toilet vs poop in bed

I don't care about Somalia. If those niggers truly are equal to white people then they can handle their own problems. They don't need the support of anonymous faggots on a website. Do they even have internet in Somalia?

Obama ordered a lot of drone strikes there. Bad move. Leave the foreign niggers alone.

I would, you have to notice things like that in order to capitalize on them

Fuck Somalia

Honestly, I care more about the wildlife niggers poach.

>what is ingroup preference

Time to drink some Budweiser

Unless it means floods of people trying to move to western countries, I am supportive of pretty much any measure they'd want to take in Somalia to stop these crimes from happening.

Isn't Somalia the place where some Canadian feminist went to advocate for women's rights and ended up getting gang-banged,maimed, and enslaved. She even had a kid that when rescued was left in Somalia?

>Fuck whitey, he oppress us n'shieettt
>W-wait, feel about us
nope

>selectively edited

fake news

Where is the American enlisted sof masturbating to his literaly free promotion? Thats another combat ineffective cartel to go bully.

We take in refugees and you want us to feel sorry for the ones that didn't come? That's not how it works.

How can somebody be so attached to something so far away, with something so unrelated to themselves? There is a time, and place for empathy, and sympathy. Too much of either will destroy yourself.

The best leaders are sociopaths.

People seem to think only Autists and nerds are kissless virgins but when you look at the world pop in the third world I’d think you’d find a lot more kissless and frustrated males than on pol. This is just how modernity is. The men in the west who are kissless are not only that but always surrounded by sexual media and mediums that emphasis this gap between them and pussy. So in turn they are more than animalistically frustrated. It’s a grudge match. Rightly so that engages them in wanting to practice culling of a kind that has the kissless and oneitis autists of the world from all types of countries coming here and hating the overloading growth of migrants and third worlders. The more globalism takes place the chances of pussy become slimmer and slimmer. This sociopathy would happen to you and everyone you love who masculine if they were so sure they were denied pussy the way these kissless modern virgins do.

Yes now fuck off and die before we kill you.

Hahahahaha

>200 Somalians dead
Just a half a million more like this and poof, problem solved

Somalia is 98.9% muslim. Just FYI.

No.

big difference between sociopaths and edgelords.

Sup Forums is mostly edgelords

yes, now fuck off and gas yourself

No. But we always troll people coming here for reasons of assumed moral superiority.
Now fuck off, you commie faggot.

Sup Forums is literally the most diverse you can get as far as internet communities go, no wonder there's a lot of mentally ill people, too
It's literally what the end result of the genuine "diverse" agenda would look like if they were serious and genuine about their front-ideals

All I know is that Canadas Immigration guy is a Somalian. Deebly goncerned.

I'm not a sociopath. I'm just sleepy...

Unironically pirate niggers proclaiming to be the captain

sorry chaim, we don't feel for your mudshits. Were gonna work hard on bringing them to Israel though.

>making a screencap collage while the thread is still active
>being this meta

Fuck you OP faggot

That's a daily routine in Somalia. Like wake up, brush your teeth, drink some coffee, kill 200 people in a terrorist attack, take a shit, go to work. Also, whites can't even take care of mother Evropa, why should they worry about completely different countries, inhabited by completely different people?

This desu, but i'm sad at anti-african attitude that rules here. Its not that I want africans to europe but its just sad that whole continent and its nations are shit on, after being shit on for almost two centuries

You must be painfully unaware of the state of Somalia.

WOW! GOOD NEWS for a change!!!

There is no such thing as "sociopath." It describes 99% of everyone throughout all of history, who would never give a shit about brown people dying. Psychology fake and gay and Jewish.

Because we constantly have thousands of employed soldiers that are afk. And accidentally killing civies here improves quality of life. No reason NOT to deploy.

>go to work
you almost had me for a minute but then you lost me

>speaks truth where others do not
>sociopath
kys kike shill

Why tomorrow?

This is just human nature, only most people would not admit to it. Suppose a suicide bombing hit a western nation and claim 50 lives. It would be all over the news, twitter would be trending with tweets about it, etc. Then suppose a suicide bomb killed 50 people in Pakistan. I doubt people would even remember it after a few days.

Welcome to the board newfag.
I don't care about black people. Only whites matter to me.

Whites are adapting to the barbarism that is destroying them while normies with good lives stay happily brainwashed and medicated.

Slippery slope

Things that come in Two usually call for a third, and are cause of regret over time because you didn't have more than two
i.e. nukes on japan, scoops of ice cream, consecutive world cups won

a bloo bloo more niggers died in some savage part of the world.

For the most part, yes

if by sociopaths you mean jews, then the answer is a resounding yes.

Well, capturing ships is work, too.

>Implying we're still bound to the jewish contract
Yeah, as we said, nothing of fucking value was lost there

???? werent you talking about good leaders?

I actually do feel sorry for them. I don't hate other races, I just want them to stay in their own lands where they belong, and this is exactly what these Somalians were doing. I would be happy for Africa if they ever got their shit together and improved themselves, it's just that I feel they need to do it on their own.

Im going to post the same thing I posted in the last thread

Was this terrorist attack cause by undocumented, white Christians?

If yes then I care. If no then fuck off.

I'm tired of giving pearls to swine and holy things to dogs. I'm tired of trying to help those who won't help themselves. I can't help anyone who can't even grasp concepts like the past, future, and integrity, and whether you wish to believe it or not, neither can you.

>>Uncensored stream of consciousness from the masses
>>Sarcasm
>>Personal bias
>>Angst
>>Thousands whom lurk and NEVER post

Lurk moar.

>mfw the Somalian """refugees""" that live across the hall are getting evicted

I sure will miss you waking up at 3 am with your bumping jungle nigger music that resonates throughout the entire building which you continue to play in the middle of the night despite getting 10's of complaints about it

only the factory owners benefit from cheap labor, they say Republicans are on the side of business but Democrats are just as guilty it's just under the guise of help which makes it more despicable

Sup Forums is full of everything. there are no qualifiers for shitposting

Literally this.

Probably a few, mostly just edgy teenagers though. Don't take everything here seriously.

Somalis are objectively bad people with some of the lowest integration rates of all immigrants and are highly prone to criminal activity.
>Danish national police reported in 2012 that conviction rates per resident 1000 citizenship in Denmark were, per 1000: 12.9 for Danish, 114.4 for Somali and 54.3 for other citizenships, meaning that more than 1 in 10 Somalis citizens resident in Denmark were convicted for a crime.
From Wikipedia.
Bottom line is that Somalians can all die violent deaths for all I give a shit, the world is objectively better off without them.

You don't get it

Ethiopa

It's more sociopathic to defend Somalians and want them in your country.

>leaf unironically not shitposting

Not sociopaths just edgy kids

>board's emblem literally has a giant swastika in it
>is Sup Forums full of sociopaths?
GEE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW user

Sup Forums was,is and always going to be the site for edgy fags

:^)

Humanitarian thing would be to isolate Africa so they collapse back into hunter/gatherer tribes. They were probably happier that way, no joke.

I agree, lets make that today

lets hope bill gates can save them all from disease so they can breed even more like rats.

Uruk-hai are literally the perfect form of superhuman. Delete this.

Stfu and learn to enjoy it you bitch

I can confirm I'm one Irl but I think most are just LARPING

Autists. Who are borderline sociopath due to extreme logical reasoning except they also care about how individual actions affect the greater good rather than manipulate others actions to serve their personal good.

Its a common misconception that we lack empathy. We just were never roperly instructed explicitly how to show it outside the confines of digital communities that lack the capacity to handle stimuli overload that comes with social interactions

Edgelords. We're a sensitive bunch in reality that wasn't hugged enough.
But sociopaths are a fraction too, like in any group

I actually am a sociopath. I've known since I was a kid and was diagnosed in high school. Was a great asset in college. It's worked out pretty well so far. Most modern men are weak gullible lib morons, so it's been good. Just wish rahowa would kick off so we can get this party started.

I respect actual africans a lot more than I do "african-americans" or "african-europeans"

fuck somalis though

see Is this a sign of being sociopath?

>what are edgelords
>what is LARPing

It's funny, because Saruman is known for his subversiveness and conviction skills. Maybe Uruk-hai could be friends with the rest of the Middle Earth if they weren't brainwashed by liberals... I mean Saruman.

lurk more faggot
kys

Congrats on the get of the day. You win the digits.

Have a digital hug.

Those few commenters do not represent Sup Forums

#notall/pol/acks

Sup Forums is the board of peace

You know them thoughts, we all have them, thoughts you know you shouldn't have, toughts you try to ignore. This place is a result of that

Plenty of those on the left. No room for sociopaths under President Trump.

windmill of peace and friendship

fucking lel

The world has too many niggers.

Therefore the death of niggers should be appreciated.

The Jap is right