Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

My fucking god this man is a living legend and does not fuck around when he educates those who know nothing about history/economics. Sad to see him so old now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0UpiNiaak18?t=10
youtu.be/chph_EPNNAs
nationalreview.com/article/443343/thomas-sowells-final-thoughts-learning-history-experience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Rednecks and White Liberals is incredible

Yeah Sowell is pretty dope.

Thomas Sowell is one of the greatest men of our time. Truly a proponent of freedom in an age where many want to take it away from us.

youtu.be/0UpiNiaak18?t=10

>Possibly the most accomplished African American in academia alive and certainly economics.
>Tears Obama a new fucking asshole

Liberals stay the fuck away from this man for a reason in every shape/form/possibility. They tried a few decades ago to converse with him and the mad man showed no restraint.

Thomas Sowell is right about 99.99% of everything.

Mad respect here.

>Hey y’all…excuse me…you all white folks. I’m here in the house 2night to infrom you that you never wa..--sorry—were raycist. So white crak-… European identity was something you actually never cherished here in America. Contdrasdickly, America was always about the coming together of races. Thank you!
Later:
Oh, don’t worry, Tyrone, the meal you asked for--the one defined by poultry goodness--is on its way. You did well. *rubs hands*

No neocon affirmative action shabbos intellectuals for me, thank you

But how does Paul come to grips with the reality where only one groups doesn't practice collectivism versus every other group doing so and the devastating eventual outcome for said group? Other than Libertarianism be a meme.

This is a fine example of how childish the NatSoc circlejerkers on this board are. If Mr Sowell wasn't black and he said the same things he said you wouldn't have come to this thread.

>where only one groups doesn't practice collectivism versus every other group doing so and the devastating eventual outcome for said group
Write a bit more clearly, no idea what the fuck is being said here.

His post was just plain embarrassing to read.

Eat a dick...seriously. Sowell is a legend and one of the greatest living Americans...period.

An example of cold hard facts that can't be refuted. Wish he was still debating cucks and shutting them down.

Sowell is a great American intellectual. Sad there are so few today because of the brainwashing done by (((the media))).

just stared at that image and blinked
made me see a Jew when I closed my eyes

Big fan of his books.

Visions of the Annointed will demolish all liberal arguments for all time.

@145408074
Let me guess, it's another episode of "based black man shows how liberals are the real racists" ? A classic Kallenian spin. Shame yanks don't know their own history beyond the neocon/neoliberal version of it

I think he's calling out those groups as un-American. His reluctance to never think of people as fitting into categories is full of paradoxes.

Yvor post formatting shows that you must be new here. I don't think of Sowell s a "based black man." I think of him as a based man. His ideas are what matter most, not his race.

youtu.be/chph_EPNNAs

@145409281
I assume that means it's exactly the "liberals are the real racists" routine

He's an economist you dumb fuck. Not a fucking Kanye West.

If you didn't type like a 12 year old, and if you didn't try to format your reply like a social media post like a fucking newfag I might be able to understand what you're saying.

@145409896
He's not known for his work in economics.

>@
on the chans it's >>

@145410159
You're not worth the (you)s. You also watch Ben Shapiro?

>He's not known for his work in economics.
What are you talking about? He'sliterally an economist. His proposals are a fantastic set of examples on what should and should not be done in this country. He also wrote a fantastic thesis on Marixsm, and was completely objective and let it's bad ideas speak for themselves.

Thats exactly what people missed for so many years. All these anti-racism opinions are written from a western perspective through western eyes. Through western eyes it makes sense to not hate Terrell the nigga that works and has a family who lives down the street and doesnt bother anyone. But this is an overly protected point of view. It doesnt take into account the hordes of feral inner city niggers that would gladly rob you and kill you if necessary. Its an opinion that is formed inside of a protected bubble where the human nature is much different than outside the bubble. I always thought the prison environment was interesting because all these anti-racism stuff goes right out the window. Everything is segregated by race. Its an entirely different bubble that produces a different view point.

he is an amazing person
a worthy successor of milton friedman, i wonder who will carry the torch next

Okay, let's say he's more of a economics popularizer, much like Rothbard

He's probably the most quotable man alive

Thomas Sowell is a brilliant, insightful man. I'm proud that America get's to claim him as one of our own great thinkers.

>this
All other niggers need to be deported. Thomas can stay

Cherry picking maths and stats to support his points. Bad look.

He is in my college economic book. The first chapter even.

Has Sowell publicly said how he was raised? What stopped him from being a nigger?

There is a deep rooted cultural problem with black people in this country. It's not racist to make the objective observation that most blacks in America aren't worthwhile people, but it is racist to hate good people over being black. It doesn't help that the welfare state has absolutely destroyed them, and politicians continue to use racial wedge issues to get elected.

>Malta

I'm a white nationalist and I hold this man in the highest possible regard

A Pepe just for you maltabro

I love Ron but lolbertarians need to be necked desu
This view especially is fingers
>Hurr Durr collectivism is bad MAH FREEDUM
>RACISM is collectivism so ur ebil and against freedom
No Differentiation, No Nuance, Just autistic allegiance to dogma, ironically Mann freedumz

The thing is ,you can talk all day and deliver value judgements and shame your opponent but fact of the matter is:
Lolbertarians has failed just as Communism
The US is now literally controlled by a ultracollectivist ,((((ethnic))))) mafia that make up the government and media

"Sowell was born in Gastonia, North Carolina, near the border with South Carolina. His father died shortly before he was born, and his mother, a housemaid, already had four children. A great-aunt and her two grown daughters adopted Sowell and raised him. In his autobiography, A Personal Odyssey, Sowell wrote that his childhood encounters with white people were so limited that he did not know that blond was a hair color.When Sowell was nine, his family moved from Charlotte, North Carolina to Harlem, New York City as part of the Great Migration of African Americans from the South to the North for greater opportunities. He qualified for Stuyvesant High School, a prestigious academic high school in New York City."

Climbed up like the American hero this man is.

nationalreview.com/article/443343/thomas-sowells-final-thoughts-learning-history-experience
A good article that summaries a good bit of his youth. He has his own auto-biography if you are that interested.

Why is your pepe smelling pasley?

>>Hurr Durr collectivism is bad MAH FREEDUM
>ugly form of collectivism
He's not saying collectivism itself is inherently bad. Where is Paul even wrong here? I have no idea if you think meme-speak is some kind of substance, other than that the fuck are you saying?

Because they give you free parsley in Malta.

>Lolbertarians has failed just as Communism
America operated under mostly libertarian principals for over100 years, and only then did the influence of communism in the form of unions start it's downward spiral.
You offer no arguments in your post, and instead result to autistic buzzwords and memes.

Wtf where