Did he solve the female question? thoughts Sup Forums

did he solve the female question? thoughts Sup Forums

Sounds right to me

sweet mother can I by some miracle get a source on that female

Gross. U must be 300+ pounds

what about trannies?

Responding only because of digits.

Trannies don't count, they should be killed.

>liking fertile women with big titties means I'm fat

nigga u gay

THICC yummy I love high test womenz

>Women are not even shallow

Based Nietzsche

Women are dumber than male children

All his opinions on women are based on being cucked by his oneits, Lou Salome.

>fertile
You know lard doesn't produce babies, right?

Trannies are gay and also can't get pregnant so they're even worse than just being gay

>nietzsche modesty blur
kek

no being american means you're fat

Traps aren't gay.

Most women nowadays have schollary inclinations, does that mean we fail them sexually when we are in high school?

sauce on the fatty

Transvestites are abominations that should not be.

she is optimal for the placement of my seed. And will no doubt be able to carry my child to term.

That girl isn't even that fat just the right amount of chubbyness

They don't really though. They're mostly stupid and lazy with contempt for anyone who cares about actual scholarship. They have just been socially conditioned to think they should pretend to care about college. Also they're greedy and understand college grads make more money.

Makes sense.

Since women are increasingly starting puberty sooner than boys, they reach sexual maturity and start looking for a mate before most boys even start puberty. Then, since they can't immediately find any worthwhile boys because of this, they go overdrive in their studies in the hopes of attracting a smart boy. Then, when this smart boy doesn't show up, they just keep going further and further into their studies until they have 7 different Gender Studies degrees.

Then when the boys finally do start puberty, the girls that exist solely to be women will get snatched up by the boy(s) that changed fastest, and the girls that are deeply seated in their studies won't find 80% of the boys attractive because they perceive themselves to be smarter than them.

>Most women nowadays have schollary inclinations
going to school does not mean that a person has scholarly inclinations

Come on man, im serious, i remember my high school girlfriend, and those of many of my friends, they all became such naggy bitches after breaking up, for whatever reason, with the guy who took her virginity

>communication
>social sciences
>human resources
>MBA
scholarly inclinations my ass, it's 3-5 years plus before they have to decide what to do with their lives
not that men aren't doing the same, though

Kekekek

Why would anyone make that painting lmao

Yes, but they must have their own memish reason to go to college
Most dudes are straight forward and say they smelled licour and pussy

It's what leaf said, while it is normal they look for older dudes the problem is that even they cant aford a baby, and to be honest most dont want babies untill their 30's
But im begging to think the solution is a baby at 18

The HAPA menace strikes again

jews

Very well, I'll take this pic and give you back some too.

That meme is to true