ITT we discuss the absurd amnount of nationalism on this god forsaken website

Get in here and get comfy fags.

delete this picture of my waifu

it is ironic considering this board is, by nature, incredibly diverse.

the truth is that this board perfectly represents Pan-Nationalism and how it would work.

I would vote for the green party if the fake news would give them more coverage.

sauce on that? I would have to shoop it to change the skin color of the nigger, but it will be worth it.

What the fuck is wrong with Nationalism? You fucking kikes hate when people other than yourselves have something to come together around.

globalism is whats truly absurd

if that's what you are looking for go back to plebbit

>America first

Bump

>absurd amnount of nationalism

Jews are BTFO when we all come together. get on my level right wing noob.

Google "RWBY Jlullaby"look thru all his stuff, its good.

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Damn, is that mango chutney?

shadbase shares that artist's pictures sometimes. western hentai is sure the best.

Shitted

>Ruby
>not Yang
Shit taste

>being a nationalist
>not being a superior Monarchist who is only loyal to those with the divine right to rule

If it were run by NEETs, that is.

picture of an arab/kurd kid huh? you sure showed me.

>leaf

Monarchism is only okay when you're a landed aristocrat.

It has turned from rectal cancer into brain cancer.
Sup Forums has always been anarchistic, the entire right-wing nationalism fascinates me, been here... well shit, 12 years, and this board is pure comic relief, if it weren't for the part a lot of people actually believe in this shit.
The ride never ends, might as well have front seats.

>sodomy

Monarchists are traitors to their people.

sauce

it truly is amazing that this still isn't word filtered, guess you better crank it up by ten baka senpai desu

anglos are cucks.

Hmm.. Not bad. Just add a generic penis hitting womb shot in there and we're golden.
Checked btw

Nice quads

I just photoshopped hentai on Sup Forums for the first time.. never knew my life would end up like this

>implying that's a bad thing

Velcome to ze clubbe!