why is osama bin laden in the background of all these pics

yes
youtu.be/bnMAh-0wmhg?t=66
>jew me
>sue me

>kick me
>kike me
>don't you black or white me

he was on to (((them))) a long time ago.

wtf? Is it a shop? Maybe photos taken the same day and he's like a bodyguard or something?

MJ DID NOTHING WRONG

Ayyyyyyy

Hahaha yeah I made a lil edit. That's not in the original.

The Jew Mafia kiked Michael Jackson, they greenlit him for character assassination by the Media Jew and looting of his wealth by Lawyer Jew.

Just they all did to Cosby after he spoke out against the nigger culture being sold to black America (and all the world really) by the Music Jew, threatening their profits and control of the popular culture. Its the same methodology every time, its a fucking RACKET. And it all serves to intimidate the goyim into silence and obedience.

BASED MJ the first trans age man, a pioneer and hater of Jewllywood

Cosby actually drugged people though.

nigger turning into a white

yes

Let's consider that Corey Feldman was very redpilled on pedos. If MJ was one, Corey would notice. (?)

Consider this...Neverland Ranch was a place to bring children in Hollywood to give them an escape form the pedophiles and just some time to be a regular kid.

what the hell it's in the original too.

He hung out with party girls who would've been hanging out with some other guy with free drugs if Cosby didn't have any.

More then that

What better way to let criminals run free then to blame abuse on an innocent man?

People were complicit in this.

Then when Michael Jackson refused to be a slave to the pedo jews, they accused him of the very thing they are guilty of so he could never reveal the truth about them, like some sick twisted poetry.

>They Dont Care About Us

Honorary aryan

MJ was always /ourguy/

Michael Jackson slept with kids.

MJ did nothing wrong. made great music.

you have to go back /newfag/

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
yes

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
damn they took that link down

He admitted it

Bye shillbot. MJ was based af

Used to be a huge fan of his, still really like his music, the guy was a great artist. The greatest performer, entertainer, showman EVER. But he did it. He fucked those kids, and it deppresses me to no end to say this. If you actually look into it, there's way too much circumstantial evidence and people that came out saying he did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycyEL1mGSd0

Nah. He didn't you're just a shill.

you probably also believe the holohoax was real.

kys

i don't think so bro. growing up, i always thought it was weird how the media was like basically FORCING us to hate michael jackson. my parents ended up hating him cuz of this whole kids thing...i was like , yea he seems weird but nothing smells guilty to me

There's a site called mjfacts.com. Give it a read.

>ere's way too much circumstantial evidence and people that came out saying he did it.

Well, if more than one person says it, it must be true!
Thanks, user. Now I know that repetition is truth, not facts

(((MJFacts.com))) fuck off.

>write the song kike me
>get labeled pedo 12 months later in the movie 3 Kings with george clooney

Dont forget the audio leak of him saying he hates jews.

Do you ever wonder why he was slandered so viciously? Absolutely no proof of pedophilia. He was a quiet man and he knew the truth. They killed him.

Truly a great man.

I get so sad thinking about the abuse he went through. He was an angel.

He slept in bed with one kid for over 300 nights while he was on tour. He had books of naked boys made by pedophiles next to his bed. Different accusers could corroborate each other's stories. One particularly fucked up story is how he held a fake wedding for himself and one boy. There's footage of him in disguise buying the wedding ring and the boy is there with him.

He starting naming the Jew in music, in an audio leak of a voicemail, and he wore a red band on his jackets. Thats why they slandered him, MJ knew what was up.

MJ just had a sense of humor, that's all..

I can't wait for the shills to get lined up on a wall and shot.

The Jew Lawyers line up a bunch of people who have spent time with the target of their extortion racket. Then they create their stories and create parallels/similarities so it seems like corroboration. Then they leak all this to the Jew Media to execute the character assassination and soften up the jury pool and leverage for a bigger payout/settlement.

Same shit, over and over. Its a methodical routine. Its a racket.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsCM7NeFu5w

Tell me what you know about the MJ case.

Jesus tells me I'm his bridegroom and I should get ready for the great feast he has awaiting for me. Is he a pedo too?

"Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of being the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was living
He wouldn't let this be, no, no"

Why do you racist pricks always leave out that part of the song? Is it because it goes against your narrative? He was pro-black and anti-police brutality.

HONORARY
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

He's not a real person, so I don't know. Never read the bible. I don't read fiction that much.

What MJ's & Latoya's mom had to say about Michael Jackson..

youtube.com/watch?v=kp_XA9ycbqk

They believe he was a pedo.

He was a angel of God

Check

he also loved Hitler.

Your digits were so close

No he wasn't, he was a fucking psycho nigger, as bad as the kikes that killed him

How were the jews getting all these kids to accuse him? Were their lawyers soliciting clients?

how has no one got those lawyers disbarred

I knew a guy who was one of his backup dancers. He said MJ was a weirdo, but not creepy. He was like a child in many ways. Completely asexual - He had ZERO interest in sex. He'd do things like have all of the dancers over for movies and popcorn. No THOTs, drugs, etc. He never could believe the pedo stuff about Michael.

he was anti-divisiveness
he blamed the jews for pushing the white vs black shit, the same shit we see now
the liberty blacks got is meaningless because they're all still controlled, but it's not whites who are at the helm.

yea, jackson was just a weird guy

like, you can tell people's characters sometimes...MJ was just a weird nice guy

His only crime was wanting to be white.

He had no sexual interest in women or grown up men, that's why meny observed him to be asexual. Of course he would never do anything sexual to a child publicly. Besides, pedos are master manipulators. In reality he was fucking kids, and doing coke and drinking wine with them behind those closed doors.

yeah he was a child and probably should not have been in charge of children (babys) himself because he was just irresponsible

and then the jews smeared mj with being a pedo for trying to protect kids

thats ignorant youre being ignorant

>some woman says michael jackson seems like a nice guy

might as well brap post for evidence

hey guys michael jackson is legit because he pranced around with a red armband and said "jew me"

if that woman actually trusted her children around him she's a fool, or she doesn't give a shit about her kids

There's no way to know, honestly. Those kids testifying seemed well-groomed, though. It isn't unusual for somebody to live next door to a serial killer and day, "I don't believe it. He was such a nice guy." BUT my friend at the time really believed Michael had been framed. He said he used to spend a lot of time around him.

Bobby Fischer chimes in on what happened to MJ

>youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

W-what's wrong with movies and popcorn with friends

>He'd do things like have all of the dancers over for movies and popcorn. No THOTs, drugs,

based

>always leave this part out

It ties right in to racial divide. Jews are behind it.

Who knows if this is real but hey he did just invite the satanic mafia to come and take him. Who do you think is really in charge of the satanists and dark luciferians? Its not a plain old human psychopath....

Hundreds upon hundreds of children had a positive experience with him. He did bring bus loads of poor children to Neverland and they were allowed to prance around the amusement park. But he didn't diddle any of those kids. He had a handful of victims, and each one was chosen and groomed very carefully. They were usually fans that he had an easy time manipulating into sex. He played the nice guy facade very carefully in public, but the way people observed him to be inside Neverland is completely different.

Yes, with plausible deniability. After the allegations came out parents were scrambling to have their kids hang out in Neverland so they could be part of the next round of payouts.

They're lawyers, they covered their ass, you idiot. Also the California Bar is full of jews.

We need to meme this hard to the Michael Jackson fanbase and redpill them.

He spoke out against nigger culture, the constant pitting of races against each other, and the (((people))) behind it all. They had to kill his character.

Checking this

>He was anti-police brutality.

are you implying that there are people who are literally pro-police brutality?

his family were abunch of back stabbing money grubbing cunts.

Who's the sand nig in the back

MJ spent days in his room with a boy without coming out once. The maid found him and the boy's underwear next to his bed. La Toya and his mother found checks for the parents of this boy, which is why his mother called him a faggot. And later during the 1993 investigation, a naked photo of the boy was found in his bedroom.

100%.

MICHAEL JACKSON - Sup Forums APPROVED PEDOPHILE

Yes. He literally called Tony Mottola, Sony and (((music producers))) satanic. You can find it on youtube.
A few years after his struggle against these kikes he was dead.
RIP Michael, you'll be the only nigger I'll miss.

nice find

>a naked photo of the boy was found in his bedroom.
>Hollywood's never had evidence planted

Michael Jackson cut his family off from his money and La Toya was trying to restart her music career and earn the favor of the Music Jews, and her mother was trying to help. Maid was working for the Lawyer Jews and made up the underwear story, and planted the naked photo that was taken by the boy's parents by request of the Jew Lawyers because it would quadruple their pay out at least.

Its a sophisticated, well-rehearsed, deeply-networked, incredibly financed and organized extortion racket.

>RIP Michael, you'll be the only nigger I'll miss.

You should listen to some Patrice O'Neal comedic philosophizing.

Yep. He was fucked with in his childhood to an extreme so wild he developed "peter pan" syndrome.

Mentally he functioned as a kid, almost as if he was stunted in growth mentally due to something traumatizing and it further escalated.

It was. MJ knew what it was like. MJ is a hero.

circumstancial evidence at best, planted evidence is more likely though

jackson was a well known child advocate and (((they))) tried to hurt him in the most personal way (((they))) could, by calling him a pedophile. before this ofcourse they subjected him to some kind of radiation or treatment that turned his skin white, once again trying to hurt him on a personal level. mj was above all this nonsense and so he was eventually killed

Isn't he the dude who calls out the vaginal Jew on the regular?