Has anyone here met the man himself? How was the experience?

Has anyone here met the man himself? How was the experience?

Never met him but it feels like I have.

At Trump tower many years ago, shook my hand, that was it, seemed pretty nice

Poured a hot coffee pot over his head.

I distinctly remember some anons going to his book signing before the debates happened so no doubt they had some exchanges with him but still I would love to hear about them.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Has anyone here met the man himself?
Only in my dreams every night.
>How was the experience?
Quite sexual.

I rode in one of his old limos back in the 90's. My butt touched the same seat as god emperor, so we're kind of like butt buddies.

Cool story Sheamus

Funny story I have a similar be one , except I was seeing your mom. Enjoy the sheckles kike.

He slept with a friend of a friend in college back in like 2001 or 2002. She said he was an alright dude.

He came down my chimney last Christmas and made my anime pillow real.

Neck yourself.

I met Trump the other day. I was out playing basketball with my friend, and he came up and asked if he could shoot some hoops with us. We all were so happy he was there and wore our trump hats to play. I was going towards the basket when Trump pulled my hat over my head and slammed me into it. He proceeded to make a goal and asked if I was ok saying "you're a pretty sweaty guy". My friends started laughing at me and started calling me a wetback. I had the ball again and trump stuck his leg out and tripped me. He then threw the ball in my face and made another goal. He walked over and said "what's wrong little guy? can't handle the wall?". I told him these move he was making were illegal but he punched me in the face and said "I'm the fucking president I can do whatever I want to". While I was lying on the ground, he lit my trump hat on fire and put it in my pants. He said "you'll be fine the sweat will put it out" He asked his secret service agents to break down my door and grab a sandwich from my fridge. They came back and said there were no premade sandwiches so they just put the whole fridge on the back of his limo and left.

Met him when he came to a rally in colorado springs during the election last year.

He shook my hand and asked what my name was, and i told him my name and wished him goodluck on his campaign. He smiled and patted me on the back and walked away and shook the other peoples hands in the crowd surrounding him.

One of the coolest experiences of my life, especially since he became the president not many months after.

You did it, user. That was all you and that luck wish.

I was at his rally in SC during primaries and yelled out "Cruz is a fraud!". Trump asked me to repeat myself and I said it again then he remarked "I love this guy". Incredible to look back on desu

Goddamn newfags it's a pasta

How Sup Forums has grown.

Don't forget to purchase a Sup Forums gold account.

Thats what my brother told me when the election was called and he won haha.

“Holy fuck user!!!!! You did it!!!! You wishing him luck just fucking saved western civilization!!!”

I love reading these pastas so much
Coming into this thread i was hoping someone had posted it
Thank you ireland

nice pasta fuck I just laughed the second time I read it

I met Donald Trump once in a New York restaurant when our party was inadvertently given his table. Apparently, she had some sort of own standard table and the restaurant had been stuffed with it (they thought he was coming on Tuesday even though it came on Thursday or something like that).
However, the leader of the place, very disgraceful (it was a bit of a finer head) came to the scene with regret at his best and told us he would for some reason move us to another table. Of course they would replace our food if we just wanted to change the table. My sister and my cousin agreed, of course, to be excited immediately, but I myself chose a bit of fun asshole.

I told how I could not understand this and asked why in the mood we could not eat peacefully, when we just came to the ground just then and we just got the order.

Then, completely out of the box, Donald Trump appears alongside the leader, who kindly tells them that they have time to wait on the bar as long as we get our dinner off.

As a great Donald Trump fan, I naturally went completely blind and regretted, of course, how we could move to another place to get their "own" table.

I met him once. He paid me and some of my girlfriends to fly out to Moscow and pee on Obamas hotel room.

He grabbed me by the pussy once.

Friend of the family met him about business that ended up not happening. Said he took notes in a yellow crayon. That's it.

Met him once. Told me OP was a faggot

he looked really gross

>Has anyone here met the man himself? How was the experience?
No I haven't but I would love too, I think he is abit smarter than he can articulate however.