Tell me the difference between an alt-right and a muslim extremist ??

tell me the difference between an alt-right and a muslim extremist ??

it's the same thing only the skin color and religion is different...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

One isn't Muslim.

Alt-Right, although it's often implied otherwise, sees itself as a secret club - and for that reason they will never really get a lot of ground. Islam REALLY likes to proselytize and recruit 'allies', even if it secretly despises them.

It's that one is trying to destroy my country and the other is trying to save it

Can you guess which is which?

Alt-right doesn't kill and rape or homicide bomb. It also doesn't fucking exist.

Richard Spencer and his followers don't die in suicide bombings.

making Islam the less childish of the 2

The fact that we aren't blowing ourselves up just reaffirms our moral superiority over them, thus further justifying our wars against them and our views towards them migrating to our country.

Who the fuck is 'their' referring to?
Fix your middle school grammar, then get back to me.

Establishing a new Confederacy is not 'saving my country'.

define alt right

>>OP
>memeflag
>still responding

start the chemo today Sup Forums filter/hide/don't respond to memeflags

Islam is a real religion.
The alt-kike is a term coined by (((((CNN)))) to pigeonhole anyone who opposes them.

Anyone white who is right of Bernie sanders

one of them is pro white movement and the other is an anti-white, anti-west colonization force

>there's no difference except these REALLY BIG ONES hurr

What kind of retarded logic is this? Are you even old enough to be here?

>tell me the difference between an alt-right and a muslim extremist ??

The alt-right are cowards and muslims are not. The alt-right uses degenerates to push propaganda through a series of dog whistles and "satire" but the reality is that strategy is exactly what's stopping them from getting off of the internet.

if you are pro white you anti-color anti-east anti-logic

Islam is anti-racist.

youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m28s
>and no difference between an Arab and a non-Arab, or a black man and a white man, except through piety

Because Muslims are actually violent when practicing extremism. Too bad the muslims are the group that doesn't get punished for practicing extremism.

I am the first two. The last one is just a flat out lie. You wish it was that easy.

1. Despite it's low-key support from Southern Baptist sects, white supremacist movements are (theoretically) chiefly ethnic, rather than ethno-religious.
2. White supremicism's aims are nativist, focusing on making sure that territory historically recognized as traditionally white remains so, while one of Islam's pillars is based on infiltrating these sorts of places in particular - Islam seeks world domination and in fact must do so as a tenet of faith, while white supremacism is exclusionary and desires itself to be contained to its established borders.
3. White supremacy will persist as long as a nation exists where whites are an identifiable contributor to technological/political/philosophical progress, while Islam will continue to weaken on the world stage as alternatives to petroleum are discovered.

they both hate a other color and any religion that is not theirs, they define the same anti-logic barriers

I am not actively invading his country by impregnating my multiple wives on jew welfare for one.

so what?

>musler

realy ? you leaf must not remember afghanistan and iraq

Well obviously, duh. Look at Islam numbers and alt-right numbers.
Alt-Right also can't tap into potential recruits because its dogma is the collective beliefs of its members. You can't branch out while maintaining the core until you have your Bible and a way to legetimize it.
Mind childish is not necessarily bad. Jewy and smart post-right using alt-right as ground troops is a frightening possibility.

Leafs weren't in Iraq smart guy. We were in Afghanistan because we were obliged to be there under NATO terms.

The term alt-right is made up newspeak to paint people who shitpost with frog cartoons as a legitimate political entity.

You must hate California then, nigger.

>it's the same thing only the skin color and religion is different...
Amazing how you answered your own question. You a really are a fucking idiot.