What do the number mean?

what do the number mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
crpit.com/confpapers/CRPITV125Orumiehchiha.pdf
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/President-Trump-Subpoenaed-Over-Sexual-Misconduct-Allegations-451006183.html?amp=y
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584
youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coordinates for noahs arc

who cares, so sick of his shit. Never delivers

Kys shill. He always delivers you fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw

it's his credit card number, brb ordering 500 dragon dildoes

Threadly reminder that Assange has never used his PGP key ever since the internet on the embassy was cut out.

nothing as usual

No, He never does.

THE NUMBERS, JULIAN.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

WE KNOW YOU WERE IN SAIGON.

either some kind of coords or its his bitcoin wallet number

DAMN IT JULIAN, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

WHERE. IS. THE. NUMBERS. STATION?

Look. I understand, you're a fucking kike and you want this to be over. How about just killing yourself to speed things up?

It's hard to say what Assange's position is anymore. He was once certainly one of /ourguy/s in the tech sphere, looking for ways to decentralize and spread crpytography in an anti-state way.

Now, I worry. The forces of darkness have had too long to operate on poor Julian. He's only one man. What twisted scenarios could the 7th floor fixers dream up for him? I can't even imagine.

Assange 2016 may or may not be Assange 2017. He always delivers but I don't know that his motives are in the right place anymore. There has been too much cryptic chatter and a little bit of panic from Wikileaks here and there. Wikileaks may have very well saved Western Civilization from being run by the Clinton Global Initiative international money laundering, fake NGO empire, human trafficking and hi-tech American weapons cartel.

But he has his own resentment against American might. And we are about to see a whole new American century where the US dominates the world for yet another hundred years. Is he with us or is he just an anti-nationstate contrarian?

owo

hash function

Has Julian released anything worthwhile in the past 12 months?

it's a number on the order 16^68 anyone know what function returns values like this?

Yep. Not once.

One explanation is that he or others were worried about a potential security intrusion giving spooks access to his private key. But without raising the alarm bells for impostors (since that's already going around) he just silently retired the key.

But wouldn't he make a new one? The Assange I feel like I know would have found a secure way to have a key generated offsite immediately so that everyone can communicate securely to the real Julian. Assange 2016 would have been worried about potential whistleblowers and stakeholders encrypting messages for the wrong public key and replaced it immediately. Why didn't he?

Does he have something against PGP as a strategy? Does he now need better than "pretty good" and is using his own big-ass RSA key? Is there something we're missing?

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hannity claims to have a tick tock for tomorrow, likely not related tho

Hexadecimal numbers???

>Has Julian released anything worthwhile in the past 12 months?

Poorly educated shill faggot.

so, there are 17 digit groups, times 4 digits, times 4 bits per hex character, = 272 bits of hash.

Which is weird since a lot of common hashes re 256 bits, like AES 256.

Sorry I mean SHA 256 not AES

Another countdown to nothing. Is Assange the world's greatest LARP?

in other words, no.

could be anything
could be communicating with someone and trying to prove his identity

It is a dead man's switch what that mean

Faggot is larping again for more buttcoin donations

Daily reminder that wikileaks hasn't provided substantial shit in 5+ years of shilling, the last thing that barely caused issues was the Manning leaks, nothing else.

KYS if you still trust this subhuman, he's practically indistinguishable from Kim Dotcom, known conman.

I guess it's an RC4 hash,which is 272 bits long: crpit.com/confpapers/CRPITV125Orumiehchiha.pdf

dumb idiot

0000 functions as a break between the two 8-bit groups

Assange was huge on PGP keys until mysteriously about a year ago. That's because PGP private keys can't be revealed even under torture-- it's trivial to only give part of the PGP key which would result in the destruction of the PGP key.

That he hasn't used the key in a year proves something has happened to him. There is no logical reason why he wouldn't use it.

Photo shopped to all hell. Not neccesarily the ass, but the skin complexion for sure, and probably the ass and face too

Source on the 21st.

This smells like bullshit.

This

Okay so posting all of Podesta's emails, Hillary's email, exposing CIA hacking tools having leaked, posting Macron's campaign emails and so much more is considered insubstantial.

Fuck off shill.

Why is this lady popping up again? nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/President-Trump-Subpoenaed-Over-Sexual-Misconduct-Allegations-451006183.html?amp=y

definitely, but they dont look like mac addresses. MAC adress first 2 octets are standardised and denote hardware producer.

This could be IPv6 adresses. Or just translate from hexadecimal to decimal. Im not very good with that.

Old tweet:

pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

Looks like a pre-commitment key

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584

Nobody fucking cares. He's already fucking dead you morons. When the embassy shit went down he went offline and people wanted proof he was alive so what did they do? They asked what proof would be necessary people voted for video and what was the result: They linked a several months old video featuring a photo-shopped in Assange. The fuck's dead get over it and stop buying into this shit honeypot.

>being this mad

Podesta / Hillary came out unscathed from ghe emails, nothing substantial came from it.

CIA hacking tools didn't cause any issues in the CIA either

I don't know about Macron's emails but he seems to be unscathed, too.

wait this bit: 0000 0907 84b4 f787 could be a mac address.

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 000000907 84b4 1787 7616 8617 a737 5707 5736

Assange is obvious russian spy.

these numbers are clearly racist

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584

Yeah, could be that too.

476757746a7a4d6c6330666b314a34530000090784b4f787761686f7a73757075736

4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

Same length?

remove the 5 zeroes and key is same length as pre-commit from earlier.

They could be a bunch of 16-bit floating point numbers. Though i'm pretty sure those are only used to teach college kids how FP numbers work

GgWtjzMlc0fk1J4S........v....7W.W6

TOMORROW IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF DAK

>TOMORROW IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF DAK

>what are the Podest Emails

This also excludes mac or IPv6 adresses. SSH?

who

> t. brock-fag

It looks like he's leaking Microsoft product keys

Free software for all!!!

btc adress

the what?

Guise, it's literally nothing.
I've been through all 33,000 of them and they're just emails about H's Yoga lessons and Chelsea's wedding plans.

Kek

Day Assange Killed.

shut up fag

I'm inclined to believe it's literally nothing, but on standby and bumping just in case.

Translated from hexadecimal.

Wasn't there a lot of the file released last year that couldn't be accessed because there weren't enough Keys available????

Does anybody still have that file?

>Trust me, I'm a donkey. I would never lie. Also Russia hacked the DNC.

fucking newfags

ehhe..... Not dead

I know where it is, I am afraid to open it.

kill yourself

link me faggot, i'll do it

Pussy boy afraid of getting killed?

FRIENDLY REMINDER>>> IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO LOOK AT STOLEN EMAILS

>THE REAL FBI
fite me

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

The emails arem't stolen they are copied.

fuck off and die. truth trumps law

checked can you guys please hire me

reddit is banning posts related to this. PS the code doesn't open vault 7 media ops

>Sup Forums is anti-state
RETARD ALERT

they reboot the matrix

Well if it doesn't open vault 7, then what good is this key? Anyone have any of his insurence files he posted b4 election?

FRIENDLY REMINDER>>>> KYS

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING MY POINT CITIZEN.

ALL POSTERS PLEASE WATCH HELPFUL VIDEO. TIA

I don't think he is.
Just answering the question that was asked.
Doesn't matter if he's dead or not.
Wiki is not just Julian.

Sauce us up. I wanna PEEK.
Use VPN.

M less links.

Tri- State powerball winning number.

Julien is a gorrilionaire!

It was written in hexadecimal dumbass. It says: I know who killed Kurt Cobain

She lost the election you ignorant beaner

they're the codes to access the Death Star 3: Bigger and More Bad-Ass™®©