Read it carefully Sup Forums, then read it again

Read it carefully Sup Forums, then read it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y&ytbChannel=University of California Television (UCTV)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee I wonder if the drugs keep them skinny?

Sage

If you eat shitty food, it's not optimal. If you eat so much food that you become obese, shitty food or not, it's bad for you.

In places like Australia, the people's tax money goes towards fat people because of their life style. Not only does it dwell on society with the communities finance, but it's also self destruction of the body. It increases heart disease and diabetes and sometimes just death. Everyone can lose weight and everyone can gain weight.

Theres a small bit of truth there. There is minor differences in metabolism that over a year of so could effect 1-3lbs. I believe. So over the course of several years this could lead some people with the same diets to maybe have a 20lb difference. Could be wrong on this but I believe this is correct.

Also takes almost no effort to fix that

>I ended up being disgusted and worrying about how he can be alive even before he mentioned the part about "MUH NOBODY NOTICE ME DESTROYINF MY BODY SO I'M RIGHT"

fucking hell. Why are cucks this stupid ?

People get concerned for skinny people's health too. "Eat a sandwich"

Maybe it is the drugs, maybe it is just that they feel full after a while. I never feel full, food tastes the same on the first bite, as the bite which cannot even go down my throat due to how full I am.

same here, and yet i am 120 pounds because i have self control

Your tattoos are shit

This was me until I turned 30 and now I have to work out and early real food or I look like shit. Never fat but just unhealthy and disgusting. Some of us don't store fat but store """ toxins"""

>Read it carefully Sup Forums, then read it again.
So you're saying you BELIEVE this bullshit? Are you admitting you're that fucking stupid? Just give me a yes or a no.

Because fat people wear their poor health on the outside, where everyone can see it? Pretty simple stuff.

Could have used some . or , in there.

Okay fine, fat people are gross simply because they are fat. I don't give the slightest fuck if they are healthy, they are gross either way. Why? I don't know or care, it just is what it is.

Not all skinny people are healthy.
But all fat people are unhealthy.

sugar and stress both decrease your ability to feel full which is why there are so many fat people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y&ytbChannel=University of California Television (UCTV)

its a fucking sugar conspiracy and the anti-white anti-west anti-male bullshit the left pushes down our throats just makes it worse.

Of course they didn't, that individual looks like(and is) a strung-out tweaker. Nobody said anything because they were all busy avoiding him, afraid they'd get stabbed for their pocket change.

>But all fat people are unhealthy.

not true.

ever watch a fat person eat?

did you still wonder why they were fat afterwards?

What you eat =/= how much you eat.

People are so fucking stupid

Yes it is. You are harming your body if you are fat. I guess you could argue a 250 lb body builder or olympic weightlifter isn't unhealthy, but when talking about fat people, we are talking about people who don't exercise and hold fat that weigh a lot.

"I'm an unhealthy disease ridden homosexual degenerate but my thyroid is hyper-active, so quit telling fat people to be healthy. Checkmate bigots"

Literally who?

I know that feel. Struggled with my weight my whole life and I have friends who literally never drink water, only coca cola, eat pizza every night, never exercise and have bodies I literally cry about at night because I'll never have it.

And I'm just a subhuman permavirgin waiting to die. At least I have alcohol, but I don't even enjoy that as much as I used to.