Why cant the right meme?

why cant the right meme?

I didn't know it was possible to get worse than you already were, once again though Sup Forums was right. The Left Can't Meme

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Your memes suck

Jesus Christ it's horrible. I know it's bait but I still had to say it.

The right has forgotten reality, therefore they can't appeal to realism anymore.

Just another self conscious commie

how can leftist memes even compete with something like this?

>Me: an evil fire-breathing lizard that's a threat to civilization
Is this a good false flag, or a great false flag?

this is one of the worst things ive ever seen

>The right has forgotten reality, therefore they can't appeal to realism anymore.
>Op's picture has literal fucking dragon

didn't see that before, top kek.

>I know it's bait but I still had to say it.
No creativity. No humor. These people fail at everything.

thanks for the addition, comrade

This is one spicy meme.

Capitalshits BTFO

>lefty memes

you still suck at meme

Because you guys make Memes about Gulags. Your actually happy that 60,000,000 well off people got killed in gulags and man-made genocides.

Where Nazis will deny the holocaust to seperate them selves from their crimes, you faggots embrace the death and carnage. You idiots threaten the lively hood of anyone who can think for them selves.

Communism 101 for dummies !!

God,I wish i lived in Nazi Germany instead of this degenerate hellhole

Oh god the U.S is such an authoritarian police state, why can't it be more free and equitable like Hitler

Germany would be fine if not for those damm kikes who took control of the Allies

Heh you're brainwashed if you think the holocaust & war crimes happened, Don't fall for the western and Liberal lies, sheep. Hitler dindu nuffin

Lefty faggots and this show...what gives? Probably some Harry Potter and Space Wars shit too. Sad.

>fascist
>caring about muh freedom
Your a funny guy