When will the economy go to shit and what will happen then?

Any economy fags here?

Kinda broad topic here, but when will the shit hit the fan and some sort of global recess/depression will start? And what will that mean to US, Europe, Russia, China, etc.? And how should an individual prepare for such a crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-thinks-were-heading-into-a-bear-market-2017-10
vimeo.com/215078563
youtube.com/watch?v=NOzR3UAyXao&list=LLL7Huo9SJvnktcD6GIvNjNA&index=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, I didn't notice this pic shows dem nipples. Pls no ban, I'll be a good goy from now on.

I think there'd be a manageable slowdown if we wind up putting boots on the ground in North Korea, or if the situation in California escalates to something drastically more severe than where it is now.

Aside from those, we're looking at 2-3 years of steady growth, lower unemployment numbers (a function of fewer work visas being issued and localized job growth in several different service sectors), and increased rates of home ownership.

>Aside from those, we're looking at 2-3 years of steady growth, lower unemployment numbers (a function of fewer work visas being issued and localized job growth in several different service sectors), and increased rates of home ownership.

You sound pretty laid back. What happens after those 2-3 years of growth? I've gotten the idea that the next global depression will absolutely btfo every country.

The economy is actually pretty good. It was reported that more than one million jobs were created in the first six months of Trump's term and the last six months of Obama's term. Polling indicates that Americans are suddenly optimistic about the economy with Democrats and Independent voters opinions remaining relatively steady but GOP voters approval shooting through the roof...probably because their guy has been elected POTUS. The reality is that the economy has been better than we've believed for a few years now. The recovery after the '08 crash has been completed and we're returning to a state of economic normality. With that said there's been some concerns that stocks or bonds are valued too high. This recent boom in the capital markets has been interpreted as being in expectation of a new tax code and regulatory rollbacks promised by the GOP. If those promises aren't kept the markets will take a slight tumble, but not crash. The markets will simply equilibrate.

She looks absolutely repulsive, but I still want to fuck her.

This isn't a safe for work board, you're fine.
And start stocking up on ammo now.
Make plans on moving to a rural area.
Get your land pages off so it can't be taken away.

*land payed off.

YouTube Mike Maloney - hidden secrets of money

This will explain everything you need to know.

The recession has already started - we only have between 3-6 months worth of liquidity left.

Trust me. Buy Gold and buy Silver - bullion coins would be best. Don't buy from fucking ebay... buy from a trusted online retailer.

those tits are about as fake as hillary clinton's smile.

>When will the economy go to shit and what will happen then?

If I could predict the economy, I would be able to use the stock market to my advantage and never lose. Most likely shit show for America is going to be the houses that have been foreclosed on but the banks have not acted on it because of poor economic recovery since 2008.

>"When"

Fuck if I know, all I can say is that Trump so far has spurred a return of faith in the US Economy.

Hopefully he can atleast get his tax plan passed so that will generate wealth on all levels of income. Including slashing capital gains tax as well.

The crisis is nearly here.

Buy Bullion - it's the only true safe haven.

This. The economy is fine at the moment. Really, it's on the shakiest ground that a growing industrialized economy has ever been, but there's nothing that's ready for the rugged to be pulled out under except for the stock market, but if growth keeps at this rate and the stock market growth slows, there won't be a correction in the usual sense.

wow this graph really showed me user

I pray for it everyday, to purge cityfags.
>tfw doing subsistence farming and hunting for sustenance, which is 60%-/+ of my family's annual food consumption

Buy it physically - don't buy stocks of it.

If you don't hold it - you don't own it.

Per 1oz of physical above ground Gold there are 683 oz of paper (stock) Gold - meaning - ITS GOING TO BLOW 1980 Style.

I'm guessing it will all break down completely by the 3rd quarter of 2018. That's what we thinks going to happen. My Company has an entire 1 year worth of Silver mining in Vaults... why would a mega bank be shorting silver and Gold and then buying it up in Physical? Because they can make it cheaper for them to buy - the end game is near brothers.

Magic of big, albeit fake tits.

>The recession has already started - we only have between 3-6 months worth of liquidity left.

T-then what a-user? Will there be a major happening?

Yes. It's going to fucked up - an insane amount of QE and Direct purchase opperations... the True rate of inflation is already at 10%!!!! M3 not the M1 like the government will tell you. Checkout shaddowstats.com

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

>businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-thinks-were-heading-into-a-bear-market-2017-10

>And start stocking up on ammo now.
I'm an Europoor, so no guns for me pre-apocalypse.

>Make plans on moving to a rural area.
Why and what should I plan exactly?

US alone:
1.2 Trillion in Credit card debt,
1.1 Trillion in AutoLoan debt,
1.3 Trillion in student loan debt,
Stock markets 'all new time highs' just like in 2007
Housing markets higher than pre 2008 highs

The world
160 Billion of QE printing per month,
Lowest interest rates in human history,
600 Trillion worldwide pension fund hole,
Some Chinese having to work 120 years to pay off their mortgages
Biggest Bond bubble ever!
VIX - Highest risks being taken ever!

The list is endless,
2000 - Dot Com bubble
2007 - Housing bubble
2018 - Everything bubble

America's economy will collapse before Trump's first term ends. It's not his fault, but he'll catch the blame. The Fed will go back to Q.E. and the US dollar will collapse. Certain foreign countries will do fine, but some will get drug down with us.

He's right... the media won't want to cause alarm. It's going to be so fucked up.

name?

>America's economy will collapse

bullshit, that's just a story for kids

think it will start with the fall of facebook, alphabet.inc, etc
they are past their due date
traders know it, cashing in on it as soon as they start to short those stocks the whole system will come down

>...the US dollar will collapse. Certain foreign countries will do fine, but some will get drug down with us.

But aren't countries are more connected with each other than ever? So if the dollar and US economy takes a tumble, it'll basically affect every country one way or another. The unaffected or the least affected are those who live outside the current economical system, which basically amounts to only a handful of tribal people living in off the land in the nature.

Jill Madison.

I deal with Commodities - sorry friend

Every currency is Fiat (backed by nothing) the US can peg to gold (40% backing) which would drive gold to $11,000, so could china, Russia & the EU (Britain included)

Or they will try to introduce another Fiat currency (SDR) but it won't work for long... confidence will be lost in the Current Currencies & will cause Havoc.

>Why and what should I plan exactly?
If you have to be told these things, you're better off just dying in the purge.

We won't get a global crash because it doesn't serve their interests. Who will be the world's bogeyman without the US? Who will take Muslim immigrants? Who will support African relief? Etc.

Those in power would not benefit from that big a collapse.

It's a harvest, every time. Did 2007-08 serve their needs?

They allow the Goyim to build businesses, pay their mortgages & then... they lose it all to the Banks... and the harvest is complete and so it begins again and again and again... it never stops.

Basically shit hits the fan, Trump will probably wait tell closer to the 2020 election before striking the norks, you also should see by that time complete american energy independence (thanks to shale oil). This will be around the time when the Breton woods system completely collapses (globalized trade that was instituted since after ww2) and with it the currencies and economies of much of the world will collapse (since much of the world is reliant on global trade). Also be prepared for a series of conflicts in eastern Europe (Russian push to take back Russian clay lost in 91), as well likely some sort of war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, ad well as the north Korean conflict that mentioned earlier.

This is all talked about in a presentation by peter Zeihan:
>>vimeo.com/215078563

Its a pretty good overview of whats likely to happen although i wouldn't take his word as gospel. This is mostly because he fails to look at any of the social issues (ie he doesn't take into account different racial groups during the demographics part ext), and because history loves to throw curve balls. But its a good basic outline.

Buy you can build it back up again. The country won't end is all I'm saying.

It won't end, it will just get worse, just like everywhere else.

Just wondering how people are preparing for the upcoming shit storm.

Economy is not really my area of expertise, but if it takes a tumble in Europe, for example if banks start falling, that'll have great consequences for EU and stability of Europe. Eventually people will be pointing fingers and possible period of civil strife and even war will occur. In my country it will probably mean an armed conflict and purges between the left and right leaning people.

climate change

>ou sound pretty laid back. What happens after those 2-3 years of growth? I've gotten the idea that the next global depression will absolutely btfo every country.

Why wouldn't I be laid back? There's nothing seriously scary to worry about at the moment. International markets are performing well despite the whirlwind of uncertainty around Trump. They finally got the memo that are former real estate developer is going to push policy that he believes encourage economic growth. This increases investor confidence, causes more economic activity than the average, which spurs job creation and greater return on active investments.

After those 2-3 years of growth will be an inevitable economic contraction. I'm not worried about it being particularly bad; the rash of regulations passed in the wake of '08 pretty much guaranteed that the sort of vicious downturn we saw then isn't going to happen again for at least 25 years. Regulations, even nonsensical ones, aren't entirely horrible things because they keep natural economic swings closer to the average. They just discourage growth. Trump will be able to remove some regulations, which will speed growth but create more uncertainty. That uncertainty won't bare any fruits for at least two decades and it's wholly dependent on what regulations, specifically, get rolled back.

All in all there are plenty of things to worry about right now but surprisingly the economy just isn't one of them.

I work with a few different RE development groups. They spend a lot of money researching this sort of stuff, hiring consults, poaching informed investors and stock brokers, etc. That's the conclusion that they came to.

I've been investing my money into guns, and reloading components. I figure I can always trade guns I don't need for a chicken or a goat or something. Otherwise I arm my friends and family so that we become a formidable fighting unit

When it pops, will the central bank force negative interest rates for all the savers like Sweden in the future guys, to continue this inflation bubble gravy train forever? or will they raise interest rates really high to obliterate all equity and swoop in at pennies at a dollar. plz help me understand senpai

>Why and what should I plan exactly?

because in catastrophic scenarios when the system collapses it is very dangerous in cities.
Lots of people, low sense of cmmunity. Collapsing infrastructure, no police, no food supply.
Soon people will break into your rented flat or house and steal your stuff.
You can't escape easily because ways out of a cty can easily be controlled.
Living on a small village where everybody helps the other, where you can grow your own food and change your potatoes against eggs from your neighbors chicken is safer then.
Also rural people are more likeley to be hunters and have weapons

^^^^This.

A) Make alot of money inflating the bubble.

B) When the bubble pops, it wipes out small-and-medium sized competitors and allows the banks to gain even more power over the financing industry.

C) The collateral damage it creates allows the banks to pick-up hard assets for literally pennies on the dollar.

Wash. Spin, Repeat.

>sticking the rifle out through the crack instead of moving a bit further back so the rifle would be hidden from plain sight

Soon. Build a bugout bag. If you do not have a gun and ammo, get one. Buy a couple "riot sized" pepper sprays too.

Always have a mininum of $1000 cash stashed in your home/apartment, whatever. Never allow your gas tank to get less than 1/2 tank full.

We haven't corrected what caused the 2008 crash. This next one will be bigger. Peter Schiff's first episode on rogan will break it down

Economy crash happening wont be until May 2018.

>what are technical indicators

Two issues for me, short term and long term.

Short term:. The fed is effectively withdrawing liquidity, which will tend to reduce velocity of money (already depressed as it is). They don't know what will happen attempting to normalize the fed balance sheet after 10 years of unprecedented measures. Now, the treasury spent the first half of the year running down cash balances to put off the debt ceiling. Running down cash balances was very stimulative--figure that it was about half the benefit of the Bush tax cuts in 2003, so about $400bn. The treasury got the debt ceiling raised and now will be sort of issuing double the amount of bonds to get those cash balances back up, on top of keeping the government running. The effect will be a withdrawal of liquidity roughly the same as the stimulative--figure effect of spending it in the first half of 2017. The combination of these two contractionary measures could dramatically increase volatility, sort of like lowering barometric pressure.

Long term: many state, county, and municipal pensions are going to go bankrupt in the next decade. Funding them will require painful cuts in services and/or cuts in benefits as the baby boomers assfuck us one more time.

When there's no war involved, it's a gradual descent like now. Purchase power is diminished, products become smaller, more expensive, or their quality is reduced, housing becomes more expensive, crime springs up in areas where there used to be none, jobs become harder to find, businesses go out of business, drug addiction and suicide go up, families become smaller, social programs are defunded due to financial scarcity measures, etc.

I'd be more concerned about the effects of global warming (regardless of whether it's cyclical or anthropogenic) since it will affect main crops like wheat and encourage mass migrations. Overpopulation is also a problem, regardless of the fact that it is decelerating, because it will drive up consumption, create more pollution, and dry up aquifers around the world.

>moving further back and get run over because now you're in a traffic lane
american retards everybody

In the future.

You do know the world economy isnt doing that well, right? And many bubbles will collapse in the near future.
That said, I wish something would happen overnight, would make things easy I guess.

Preparing is about securing optionality; that is, giving yourself choices that you might take but not have to. Hold cash (forex and domestic, I like JPY and have to hold USD), pay off debt, have a small hedge of 20yr+ treasuries, consider cultivating a foreign presence somewhere safe you like (Canada, Singapore, Ireland, Malta), be mobile and nimble, and watch your local jurisdiction for potential capital controls.

>Story for kids.
Seriously, watch this if you want to know why shit will collapse.
youtube.com/watch?v=NOzR3UAyXao&list=LLL7Huo9SJvnktcD6GIvNjNA&index=3

The only thing keeping normal Americans from tearing each other's entrails out is money and the economy. If the majority of people white or blue collared in this country are put out of work for more than 2 weeks and food starts running low you will see what it looks like to a nation to eat itself. Neighbors will be banding together and killing other neighbors, cities would burn, the government would grind to a halt and dissolve. Total anarchy, total chaos, mass death and destruction. It would be the happening of all happenings. That's all it takes. A 2 week long major disruption with no fix in sight and food shortages. The only thing holding us together is money, McDonalds, and the need to keep showing up to work.

You can be robust or efficient. The middle of that pyramid encourages robust living.

There's one big problem: Robust=poor. You will never get to the top of that pyramid in that order, you can only be wealthy by being efficient and dependent on others, who are also self-interested and efficient. Nobody hoarding guns and growing their own food gets rich.

You have to pick one: robust and poor, or efficient and wealthy.

fake tits

wow a reasonable opinion on /pol who'd've thunk

this. Modern economic policy exists only to strengthen the upper class at the expense of the worker.

>your pic

whats the context?

Yeah we stabilized the system, deferred the volatility into the future, then did nothing to resolve the underlying imbalances. In many cases we made things worse by concentrating power in larger and larger firms.

And the jews will blame it on Trump, mid penetration of a small child

SAGE THESE THREADS! DONT FALL IT!

I give it 6-8 months, Iran is now in the cross hairs and Trump just proved he was an Israel 1st puppet. You can damn well be sure that Israel will ring the last ounce of blood from the US by going to war with Iran before the economic collapse brings down the Petro dollar.

20+ year treasuries would kick ass all over gold in this scenario

it already is shit.
the jews are propping up china to be the next united states. they turned a country into a pump and dump scheme.

multiple countries, actually

Oh yeah the chinks love jews

It's a little confusing as to what is going to happen next, but I'm not going to say anything until my family is in safety. I'll give you a hint, though: the stock market going up really fast is not always a good thing.