How's it feel, Austria? Where is your country headed now? I had a Red Bull in your honor today

How's it feel, Austria? Where is your country headed now? I had a Red Bull in your honor today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
youtube.com/watch?v=21FpXjgjcFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who did he meet in Israel?

we'll see. we hope for vp-fp coalition and that the green party keeps being booted off.

Welche Farbe seht Ihr nicht? Das ist GrĂ¼n!

>the austrian minister of foreign affairs meets with a foreign state elder
SHOCKING

israel is a model for nationalism though, its all about fucking over outsiders and doing anything it takes to win for your people

all hail the new fuhrer. based.

well Israel is austria's fault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

That's how you do it.

So his worst aspect is that he isn't a Nazi, and is a good Christian? Not too bad senpai

herzl was a jew who happened to live in austria. he was no austrian when he was dreaming of another country.

quick rundown?

And everyone seems to be happy with democratic elections, look at our spontaneous expressions of joy... (pic related)

Lmao

>german academic refugees still butthurt about afd success now reeeing on austrian voting results
like a clockwork

He actually looks like the son of Hitler, if Hitler reproduced with a woman with big ears.

you know they have to do this right? especially nationalist or right wing organisations. They not only must not be against israel they have to explicitly come out in support of it. Otherwise they have no hope of getting anywhere

You bet their loudest members are butthurt German academic refugees! The German antifa people are also the most radicalised.

Why do degenerate leftists keep doing shit like this, with their little gay signs and their little gay protests? Are they actually so out-of-touch that they don't realize they are single-handidly redpilling the entire West and causing a massive world-wide electoral backlash against their bullshit?

Well I'm drinking and I'm kinda happy. Wish I could share this with my grandfather.

His favorite song:
youtube.com/watch?v=21FpXjgjcFI

Like Hitler's mother? Could be a recessive gene.

I imagine it like this:

>be follower of the one true faith
>my faith is only followed by a minority
>but muh one true faith! I must act upon what my faith justifies morally
>completely blot out that my faith somehow at some point in time included ideals like freedom of speech or the columns of a democracy
>believers around me reassure me that this train is on track now
>never get to realize I've really become a Soviet communist
>no Nazis alive to punch
>never mind, the Man of La Mancha can find a Nazi everywhere