>Sup Forums is literally a globalized board full of different cultures

Other urls found in this thread:

beinglibertarian.com/globalization-globalism-not/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which is still mostly right-wing
What's your point?

>he thinks multiculturalism actually means multiple cultures

Each dish is contained within its buffet section here and there is no fusion cuisine or cous cous in the Weiner schnitzel so to speak.

And hardly no muslim.

Ignore this, fellow Sup Forums users, its a shiller from and >>/bant/2530548

Then what?

Do you need some meme-consensus on everything?

That word you keep using, globalized. It does not mean what you think it means.

We are bound by a collective Eurasian culture against the sub-Saharan.

we don't want to live next door to each others.

Sup Forums promotes the nation states due to flags. The meme flag was the first attempt to undermine this aspect of Sup Forums and should be rejected. Most spineless twits use them.

Yeah. We can meet and share opinions and ideas on a neutral ground without mixing. Instead of destroying it, internet can enchance nationalism.

Sup Forums is more diverse than most SJW groups. We're a mix bag of races who all identify as turbo right wingers. Basically, you're welcome so long as you aren't a kike or mudslime.

Mass movement goods and people around the world is killing are planet on a industrial scale.

Shipping through the Artic.
Encouraging people travel move.

Is all Imoral and wrong.

Or do you not care for future the planet

Diversity is only a bad thing when it's shoved up your ass by Pajeet and Wing-Chun who moved next door and don't speak English. It's fine when each culture interacts and mingles with one another on the internet, and is especially enhanced when we all have a common bond on Sup Forums of one way or another being annoyed with the status quo.

If someone took my maple syrup and put it in your Pasta e fagioli you would see the difference between multi-multiculturalism and multiple cultures

>That all speak English

>he thinks this cluster fuck could run a country together

Congrats. You now understand the axiom of prescription/description.

There is a difference between globalization and globalism
Once is us being able to communicate this easily with technology.
Other one is trying to make no borders, 1 language etc..
beinglibertarian.com/globalization-globalism-not/

Also i m all for multiculturalism as long as its European only

>Sup Forums is literally a globalized board full of different cultures
self-loathing unites us.
>You're looking at the wrong metrics like a liberal douche

And we all hate each other.

and egalitarian

>OP is this stupid

pretty sure Sup Forums used meme flags before forced nation flags

China is number one!

t. Chinaman

We're what multiculturalism should be. The sharing of ideas and opinions in an open uncensored forum. Nobody is asking anyone to pay for some other anons internet to post here. We're all unified in our contrarianism and hatred of political correctness and kikes and canadians.
It should and those cultures are preserved by maintaining strong borders and controlled immigration policies. Policy number one should be to keep niggers out of civilised countries.

>1 post by this ID
Please don't feed the potato nigger.

Because multi-culturalism is a sneaky jew term. Nobody has a problem living alongside cultures of a similar sophistication.

Sup Forums is the International League of Antisemites.

I can turn off my pc if I don't want to look at Sup Forums. I can't turn off shitskins.
Also I'm glad I don't live next to any of you

> multiculturalism means multiple cultures
It means a melting pot where everything is boiled down to the lowest denominator. This is obviously niggers and Islam. Look at what is considered 'diverse'. Classrooms that are 90% Morrocan are considered more diverse than classrooms filled with German, French, English, Dutch, Italian and Austrian kids. Why? Because multiple cultures doesn't mean distinct cultures. It means a generally lesser culture. It means mosques and shisha bars, it means 100 points off the average for SAT scores and thousands of deaths used to argue against assault rifles even when the most common murder weapon is an unlawfully obtained handgun.

I love other cultures, and I want them preserved in their own right. The same way my thoughys when I see a beautiful pallete of paints aren't "how beautiful all these different things are, better mix them and end up with a mono-chromatic puddle of shit". I think "how nice, let's see how we can bring these into contact with eachother in a way that preserves their individual beauty.".

Sorry about OP lads, Seamus must've left the retard barn open.

Sup Forums is about segregation of the different races, ethnicities and nationalities. In order to preserve individualism and heritage instead of becoming a mutt melting pot.

I have no issue with Pakistanis posting from Pakistan or Indians posting from India. I just don't want them here. Easy to understand.

Almost all posts are made by Europeans. Mexico is the only real exception.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/