Nat Geo goes full anti-white

Check out the second paragraph of this article they did on race.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/genetics-history-race-neanderthal-rutherford/

>Rutherford explains how the development of farming changed human biology; why the most important story our genes tell is that we are all family, despite race or tribe; and why it's not genes that turn people into mass shooters.

>why its not genes that turn people into mass shooters

WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/genetics-history-race-neanderthal-rutherford/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM

lol

>news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/genetics-history-race-neanderthal-rutherford/

>why genetics are not a thing, according to genetics

but niggers had no farms before the colonialists arrived

he was talking about _human_ biology

What do the farm in the middle east?
Dates?
Some type of wheat?

Minorities are statistically far more likely to commit a mass shooting

only if "mass shooting" exists outside of a low income housing area

Mass shooting occur every day in chocolate, Democrat cities such as Baltimore, Philly, Chicago.

Oil

I chose to not renew my natgeo this year. Every article now is climate change or sjw or garbage. I miss learning like when i was a kid. This new ng us jewish bullshit

>the new Europeans

Gross, I hope not.

Niggers are sub human

>why its not genes that turn people into mass shooters

tfw you try to stifle biological race realism discussion but end up saying mental illness isnt a factor in violent sociopathic tendencies

hopefully natgeo can start re-education training for detectives and other crime investigators. after all, any psychological effect with genetic cause has essentially been debunked by a picture book

bump

>We are a technological species. Even before we were Homo sapiens, we were using technology like fire to cook with or tools like stones. That developed in our species what we broadly refer to as culture, which includes art and music but also agriculture.

at some level were all descended from unicellular animals so we should let bacterial infections work their course #antibioticsarekillers

why does it matter anyway? a single lunatic doing fifty people is less indicative of social, cultural decay than fifty people doing one apiece

however, one is a dog-bites-man story and the other man-bites-dog

Hooton plan
Morgenthau plan
Kalergi plan
Kaufman plan

>Whitey so racist!
>Kike want to genocide whitey
>'Hey stop trying to destroy the white race'
>'Race doesn't exist, silly goy'

Yep, sounds like jewish psychopathy.