How can we Fix the Slum Problem?

I am Indian immigrant, moved when I was 8 when my dad finished his education and got good job and I can tell you I used to live in a slum and it's DISGUSTING, shit everywhere, the food is so disgusting, disease is everywhere, people steal your stuff. It's not like hell on earth since you get used to it but it's nasty. I'd be taking a poop or a shower in the public restroom and the stalls are falling down so people can easily see you poop and shower. The water is filthy as well.

It's cruel to deport anyone back to India when they will live like this. Does Sup Forums believe it's the job of the U.S, EU, or any organization to help the slums achieve propserity?

I am legal immigrant but i know Sup Forums is still going to promote deporting all indians back or something.

Its cruel to turn the country you flee to into what you came from. So now instead of your homeland being a shithole, now the US and Europe will be shit holes as well. Then no one gets helped. I don't hate Indians, you are some of the better immigrants tbqh but there are too many.

Except Indians make the nations they move to better.

b8.
Why would America have any responsibility to help other nations which are suffering due to their own cultural and technological problems. If anyone has a responsibility to help India it is Indians. If you feel bad for your country you should have stayed and helped them, not come here to leach off America's hard earned prosperity. Our culture made us great and we don't want invasion from non-Western shitholes precisely for that reason.

>america's hard earned prosperity
Nice bait.

Slums only occur when you have more people than jobs

Then create more jobs.

Indians refuse to even shit in toilets and you think you deserve our wealth. Fix your country on your own.

Let more Jews in

I think India needs a Hitler like figure.

I mean look at countries that had that in the last 100-300years.
China had mao, japan had the shogunate, germany had hitler. And if you look back even further europe had a brutal fuedal period.

Turns out the best way to become first world is to genocide brutally control your own people.

How does an intelligent person end up living in a slum? The slum itself must be a product of inferior peoples, so they probably don't even care to elevate themselves just like the gypsies (which came from India). Gypsies live in total utter filth WILLINGLY, when given a house they will completely destroy it and end up shitting in the yard in the span of a few months.

So nothing needs to be done about the slums or the people in it, people must change themselves. But how does a person from a different 'caste' so to speak end up between these rat people?

No, as long as you're a legal immigrant and integrate with western culture you're good.

spread poor people out.So they are always a small party of the any area's population.

don't let them concentrate. when that happens it creates a feedback loop and just makes things worse for them.

>Does Sup Forums believe it's the job of the U.S, EU, or any organization to help the slums achieve propserity?

Why should someone else take responsibility for your fuck ups?

Why why why? Why do you keep coming to European countries instead of fixing your own shit? Fuck off, nobody obliged to fix it for you. Oh you don't like how your people live? Then go back there and help make it better instead of crying on the internet. But you won't, because you don't actually care.

That's a myth, we used toliets. At least i did, it's jsut there was no stall doors so it's better to walk out into the forest

Also it was democracy that brought Europe out of horribleness.

Everywhere you go air is air and water is water so what you curry niggers have is a people problem.

No it's a problem of western imperialism.

HURRY MAKE SLURRY WITH CURRY

why didn't you just live in the forest.

is that paris?

We could kill them all. Why is the obvious never suggested?

>Pajeet cries about designated shitting streets
>'boohoo it stinks like poo'
Listen Pajeet, I have solution
POO IN LOO

As the other user said, yah, legal is fine. The issue is that a country should be able to control who gets to immigrate there, it's not about preventing foreigners altogether.

>No it's a problem of western imperialism.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha, "western imperialism" had mastered the toilet, sewerage and running water TWO AND A HALF THOUSAND years ago.

What's your fucking excuse?

>it's not about preventing foreigners altogether.

It's about keeping all non whites out. Suck some more Pajeet cock, you spineless faggot