Is White Nationalism on the raise in the US?

It has risen from often talked about fringe group to constantly slandered fringe group so...I guess?

Yeah.... its about as big as KKK back in the days (it isnt lmao)

A recent Reuters poll suggested that yes, it's making a dramatic resurgence.

the idea that Whites should remain the majority in the US is and has always been a common opinion among White Americans.

I tend to think so I mean most people I know around my age(24) are very intent on getting married and starting a family as soon as possible vs pursuing things like partying,world travel and college first.

Yes, and so are whites in general. Get married and do your part. The tide has finally turned

No. America is on the rise to becoming mixed brown people.

this
Most white normies dislike the idea of being a minority.

Of course Increased 'multiculturalism' will naturally lead to an increase in white nationalism and other anti-immigration movements. You can't radically change a society in any way without backlash.

>on the raise
If you want people to take you seriously, try becoming educated past the third grade, faggot.

Is that Sargon holding the flag?

Maybe but most mullatos irl are fucking hideous and unattractive to both races. Hard to pass your genes on if nobody wants to fuck you

I would say yes. Look at how politically charged everything has become. With identity politics in the face of everyone.

Another good point. Just look at how big a deal every media outlet has made about it. Hit a vein.

>Reuters

And?

Where do you live?

And then what happens?

Like that South Park episode. Gross.

Most white normies don't like brown people.

It's almost like the Jews are /ourguys/. Almost.

>LE EDUCATED SO SMAHT

>Get married and do your part
I'm 21, been married for almost 3 years now, and we recently had our first baby. Both my wife and child are Blonde Hair + Blue Eyes. And she wants to try for another around April. Plan is to have 3 minimum.

Yes from vidcon. All the culture warriors are there.

It's not miraculous - the economy is recovering and white people don't live off welfare like niggers and spics do, so they have children when they can afford them.

AK

God bless you

>raise
>stupid question
You must be newer than I am.

Fuckin congrats non-degenerate user

Yes, and ironically, we have the Kenyan-in-Chief to thank for this.

Cringey faglords everywhere.

Best of luck all the Lord's blessings to you and your beautiful family user.

Don't be so confident. Look at Brazil, they didn't have race mixing laws like us and all become negros-natives.

God bless your family

Does your faggot wife know that you're a
"Nazi"?

Of course, you goat fucker. I don't hide my beliefs like a little faggot.

Yes, but i think it is on the rise every where.

It seems like 1/3 of the white guys in my college have nationalist views. 2/3 are either numales or baby boomers.

it probably helps that its a mostly black college.

Good on you user, you're doing the Lord's work.

You know that you can't actually be a Nazi, right? The party was dissolved in 1945, so it's not possible to be a member of the party.
Does your faggot wife know that you're retarded?

Eat shit muhamfag and die.
THE WHOLE WORLD HATES YOUR KIND. even you own people.

Does one of your wives know you fuck goats? Do they now you can fuck men on thursday? Is your wives Ok with you fucking small children? I imgine so since they dont have a choice.
Kill yourself shit skin

What happens it's that people it's tired of the system of accumulative capitals, because it's cheating.

>The party was dissolved in 1945, so it's not possible to be a member of the party

har har har, you got me there, Muhammad. How did I not know the party collapsed in '45?

Glad you sandniggers are being blown apart by drones.

To bad it's not nukes

You fucking retarded faggots are easy to troll.
No wonder why everyone laughs at you little shits.

Hahahahaha

I think someone is getting angry.
Suicide bomb some "innocent" people muhamfag then you wont have to worry about your betters anymore.

Imagine how great it will be. 72 virgins to fuck for all eternity

STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU DONT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO UNFUCK YOUR COUNTRIES

Anybody that doesn't think it is increasing hasn't been in the game long. It will continue. External threat causes the in-group to become more cohesive. White people have been brainwashed to believe WE are the threat. This has caused white people to do the opposite of being cohesive. It makes them do every thing possible to avoid being seen as racially conscious, which is not the natural state. That is why people are so neurotic. We are living in an artificially induced multi-racial organizational system. It is changingg though, and we want to do everything possible to increase the in-group cohesion of white people.

A guy doesn't even need to use bait on this board. I'm casting 8lb test line with unbarbed hooks and you 11-year-old half-wits are chomping away.

WN is rising and all thanks to Michael Brown, seriously that nigger gave rise to BLM and the rest is history .

That was the Jews, not some random nigger thug.

got em

Yeah, I did.

51% majority kek

get fucking you nerds

Brazil is 40% white and ruled by a white elite that dominates politics, business, and media after 500 years of racemixing. Brazil works against your point.

I wouldn't call it white nationalism, per se. That remains a fringe subculture within Western nations and always will, for the most part. The idea of "white people" as a unified entity, is a wholly American concept, that didn't (and still doesn't, in many ways) exist in Europe until just a few, short decades ago. Populism, on the other hand, is definitely on the rise, as a direct reaction of people's fears about mass Muslim migration, as well as the stifling culture of political correctness which surrounds it. Again, I'm mainly talking from a Western European perspective.