Lauren Southern has achieved so much on her life, she has run as a Libertarian political candidate...

Lauren Southern has achieved so much on her life, she has run as a Libertarian political candidate, she was a successful reporter on Rebel Media, now she travels the world doing journalism on mainly pro-white issues. Meanwhile the great 4chin shitposter has just woken up in middle of a day, being an alcoholistic NEET and a virgin who will never achieve anything in his life.

She only achieved it because she looks hot and has a vagina

OY VEY! Why haven't you evil Nazi goyim donated to her patreon yet?

Go away Peter

Why didn't you put "jews love black cock" in the title?

>Meanwhile the great 4chin shitposter has just woken up in middle of a day, being an alcoholistic NEET and a virgin who will never achieve anything in his life.
Those actually all describe me

>tfw no venti/lauren threesome

Hiding behind the meme flag. Nice try Finn

Sorry poojeet. But Lauren only burns coal.

>Lauren Southern my age
>she achieved so much
>meanwhile I'm still living with my parents and a virgin

>Attractive white Jewish woman
Gee, I wonder why she is so accomplished... that's like life with a Gameshark...

There's only one thing left for you to do. Get it over with already.

Feels fucking terrible. Although I actually got up at 2am today. I'd have to say that comparing my life to pro sports stars feels worse tho.

>the rubin report

you cucks truly are pathetic

she basically copies her shit from alcoholistic NEET virgins
that's how she gets their bux
nice try but I spend all my money already skank

>MEME FLAG
>1 POST BY THIS ID

DO NOT RESPOND

SAGE

None of those outside of the last one is much of a accomplishment you retard. The first one could be if she actually won.

Show your Swede flag you absolute nigger

I-I'm sure s-she's a virgin too
She's a traditional woman!

hide celeb threads, report celeb threads, threaten celeb posters.

Will her sister ever be redpilled?

reminder that Lauren and Brittany got SELLNERED.at

Brittany did anyways, but we know for sure both got STICK'D

>alcoholistic

Brittany is 100% getting Pettiboned by Martin Sellner

>hating people for their god given talents
Envy is not only a sin, its a sure fire indicator of a """man""" with a micropenis. Be happy for the achievements of others my friend, especially pro-white allies

She truly is the best

>ywn pet her hedgehogs while redpilling her on kikes.

Why is there the faggot flag behind them?

No idea

>Lauren Southern has achieved so much on her life, she has run as a Libertarian political candidate, she was a successful reporter on Rebel Media, now she travels the world

Typical Jewish Behaviour

b

/thread

>its a sure fire indicator of a """man""" with a micropenis
tits or gtfo

She's probably more conservative than her sister. Pretty white girls are surprisingly conservative.

yeah, but she was once photographed standing near a brown guy, that makes her a coalburner

>pol loves a coalburner

As a younger millennial, fuck every last person over 25 telling me how to live. You all fucked the country and world up so bad that my people may not even exist in 100 years, but yay you fed Africa instead of going to Mars.

>hating people for their god given talents

Really? I didn't know looking fuckable and having a hole meant for inserting cocks was a 'talent'.

Of course it's a fucking leaf.

>be an rootless rent-seeking thot
>achieve much in life
pick one.

that bitch makes me sick she is sooooo fucking ugly

When are you going to KYS? Stream it please and post the link.

wouldthreesome/10

you just said it yourself
... achieved so much on her life, she has run as a Libertarian political candidate, she was a successful reporter on Rebel Media, now she travels the world doing journalism on mainly pro-white issues...
If you would genuinely push pro White, you would be stomped into the dust, fired out the job, and live oppressed life for long time. Not travelling the world getting news covfefe

Finn fag hasn't appeared in a ls thread for days im worried about him. Can someone from Finland check on him?

and that is why people always call you stupid.
You are to slow for this world.