Real or fake

Is he a showman whose making the most of his opportunity to peddle snake oil? Is he the resistance against a global conspiracy with a direct line to the POTUS? Or is he Bill Hicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qSzARmVIWCQ?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=G1vlzDZLsMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I trust him with a lot of news but I feel like he definitely goes into hyperbole way too much to the point where he seems like he's acting. That's the part that people see on the late night talk shows.

That said I wish he would stick to the news instead of going onto 15 minute rants about THE PEDOPHILES THE PEDOPHILES OUR FREE SPEECH OUR FREE SPEECH

Some of his guests are annoying.

His right to sell water filters and crushed up plants will not be infringed otherwise 1776 will commence again.

He's controlled opposition for the jews. Notice how any time they're mentioned by a caller he shuts it down.

I don't care regardless. He's doing good work by pulling people to the right and making them suspicious of everything. Those two things alone are objectively good trends.

Ever since the Globalist threatened him after he screamed at a Rothschild he's been a total clown. He's not worth watching. That gay guy at infowars is okay but still controlled opposition.

So legit but crazy when it comes to the globalist conspiracies?

Explain how he's controlled

Kind of. I just wish he wouldn't act like there's a pedophile satan worshiper behind every news story.

>777

Kek confirms

>to the point where he seems like he's acting.
Yeah.. seems like.
Surely he can't be a pawn put there to throw people into conspiracy rabbit holes that go nowhere but turning people against their government
youtu.be/qSzARmVIWCQ?t=89

All a part of divide & conquer tactics
youtube.com/watch?v=G1vlzDZLsMY

He lets callers say their entire point about the kikes. He is running a business he would rather not get shut down or lose a large amount of his audience. He gives people info that will lead them down the rabbit hole on their own.

Isn't that his whole thing? I've never seen him have a story that doesn't involve his globalist-statinist-pedo conspiracy

real, as someone whos watched him for years, he is always proven right. Sometimes i think people dont listen closely to exactly what hes saying so they get a slightly wrong idea of what hes saying

Does it matter OP?
Sometimes when a trap is set, you have no choice but to walk right through it and come out the other side.

Fuccccccckkkk I have my answer

The jews know that some people will inevitably redpill. They use puppets like Jones to allow them to do so, but in a controlled manner. They would rather have Alex Jones, who is ridiculed by the left and turns attention away from them, than to allow the right to freely make their own decisions about them.

I think a combination of the first two. He largely believes all of it, but even when he doubts it may as well make hay while the sun shines.

keep in mind his core message is unchanged for many years

Examples?

op if you dont know you are too stupid to live.

recently he called Wiener out first, reported that priebus out weeks in advanced, he was on the second shooter for vegas asap

farther back?
Obama is bad news, tap water is a gay bomb, sandy hook was fake as fuck, 911 was bs.

what'd you say you little bitch. I'll have you know I'm top of my class at Harvard LAW

I'll give you Weiner and Priebus but everything else hasn't been proven

you dont think there bad stuff in the water? bud id get yourself a quality filter asap...

I exclusively drink tap water

bud fren :o !!!!!!!!!

I just view him as an overheated runaway speech synthesizer.

Why is no one arguing he's Bill Hicks?

I don’t know wtf to believe anymore... but I’d like to believe that if he was Jewish controlled opposition he’d be better funded and not have to sell crushed chicken bone mix.

The answer is all of the above.

The demographics of Sup Forums might be the reason.

Everybody in media is peddling something. It just so happens that what he's peddling is his own product.

at this point, what difference does it make

Your point is moot. You're a hacker who meddled in our election

He's a Russian.

Just like Strafor.

Just like George Noory.

Just like his daddy.

Russian Freemasons networked in with the British Mason top of the pyramid.

I don't even think he even knows who he really is and who his father really is.

The CIA is told to let the Russians operate so they can feel embolden & feel untouchable; while they are fully infiltrated & monitored.

But the CIA are just pawns of the British. Just like America is. Because the US never won the Revolutionary War. The British hijacked the Revolution knowing the US would never kneel to Britain, and they then used Freemasonry as a proxy to expand US control.

The US, Canada, Russia, Germany; all politically & ideologically subverted by the British Freemason Cult.

All their intelligence agents are just pawns playing a controlled spy game.

Only an anti-Mason faction witihin the intelligence agencies can overturn the power structure. But that won't happen. They're all meat eating normies who have bought the ideology.

And their daddies & grandpas are all already plugged in. They'd have to turn against their own family.

Start their own intelligence body from scratch.

It won't happen.

They don't have the ideological honey trap of sex & power to lure people in.

And look at the Scandinavicucks.

They're just oblivious little blond haired school children. Dancing around a maypole with chocolate all over their faces singing tra-la-la; hand in hand with their new refugee friends.

An East Asian coalition seems like the only formidable opponent; which is able to create it's own global network Dragon with mandibles and claws worthy of challenging the Mason Dragon.

That's why I have nothing better to do than post on Sup Forums.

I'm a liberal, and I love Alex. History will remember him as being on the good side. The guy works his ass off to divulge a lot of truth to the people. Sure, him pandering to the hardcore Trump base is disappointing, but not unexpected (I did vote for Trump too, just not a fan of what he's been doing).

The point is, he was better when he wasn't being forced to keep his base happy by kissing Trump's ass no matter what. He picked up a ton of new listeners during the election, and his new listeners are largely hard-line conservatives, the types that also listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. If he started to really criticize Trump now, he'd lose those people, and Alex knows that.

>Snakeoil

Have you actually tried any of his products or does it just make you mad he has to sell them to stay afloat because of the bias Jew media trying to suppress him? (For years)

If it's snake oil why do people keep buying it and give good reviews? Why hasn't anyone just bought three or four months worth of his product and tested it and then made a video 'proving' it's snake oil?

Because that wouldn't fit your narrative would it?

Because actually trying to find out the truth would diverge from "ALEX JONES SAID WATER IS TURING THE FROGS GAY HAHAHAHAHAHA."
The chemicals are turning the frogs into trannies and forcing their sexual organs to produce eggs. Just like humans males do not produce offspring they only provide the seed. This is not normal but you brainwashed fucks seem to think it is.

Because that wouldn't be nice to say Trannies and fags aren't normal right?

Wake up sheeple

you dont get it bro, Alex knows Trump is our only hope.

>Is he the resistance against a global conspiracy with a direct line to the POTUS? Or is he Bill Hicks?
Why can't he be both?

he is entertaining and throwing around red pills. based.

also czech'd

Would still vote for him again over Hillary, no doubt. Worst case-scenario, he's better than Hillary, and he holds America off from total destruction for at least 4 years. Could still be so much better.

jones is awesome.

>Entertaining af
Good gatekeeper. Gets you thinking in the right direction.

ya CNN runs pharma ads and nobody gives a shit. At least alex is trying to do his own thing with his store.

Real, but he's tabloid journalism, cartoonish and sensationalist. But some of his investigative work is outstanding and he's definitely /our guy/. It works and he got a lot of niggers woke.

>Muh vegasaaariiiilliiion mass casualty, victims are real goy, help me solve the mystery!

all i know is that a lot of the info is good, and he's funny, but i don't trust him on everything and would disagree on a few things

Fake Community College Dropout

LMBO

>But some of his investigative work is outstanding
Give me one example