Write a letter to harvey weinstein one word at a time

Write a letter to harvey weinstein one word at a time.

Let's start,

Dear

Kike

/thread

no

leaks ?

You

kike

are

Emma

oppressed

good

Butt

jewish

denbts

Cunny

kike

don't

buttery

bran

widened

nose

frosted butts

your

Kike

gas

WE

fingered

Blumpkin

her

R A P E

Neegan

Marx

Women

Honorificabilitudinitatibus

ZOG

dad?

Shalom

benis

pedo

Repeatedly

Inside

Body parts

Wolfowitz

Prolapse

has

Disqualified

baby

Toddlers

Marx-Engels Reader

Erection

kike

Awfully

however

Bananas

emergency

are

WE

touching

big black cock

shmekel

Cream pie

soaked

nut

Kike

Scat

scapegoat

Dildo

therefore

Culture of Critique was sort of an accident. As I was reading for my first book, I came across a lot of material showing hostility toward the people and culture of the West, so I gradually compiled this. I guess the biggest surprise once I saw how common and important this was, was to realize the role of Jews and the organized Jewish community in shaping immigration policy in the US and other Western countries.

As you suggest, it's a bit unnatural for us to be highly tribal (we tend toward individualism), but I do think that being on social media by Alt Right personalities and reading Alt Right literature will certainly point toward greater White identity. Social media is filled with reports of hatred toward Whites, crimes committed against Whites because they are White, reports of Jewish activism against the West, data on academic failure of Blacks, etc. I think plugging into this will definitely get people to thinking what the world will be like with Whites as a minority. Our biggest problem is being shut out of the big media, but we have a high profile on social media. Indeed, without social media, we would be nowhere. Since the Trump campaign we have gotten quite a bit of visibility even in the mainstream media, but there is pretty much always a hostile tone and accentuating the negative (Nazi salutes, etc.). But events continue to go as we predict. We don't see improvement in academic performance of Blacks, e.g., and we see high rates of sexual assault and other crimes, poor academic performance and rates of labor participation among many immigrant groups. White anxiety wasn't the only issue that Trump capitalized on, but it was important for many Whites, and these trends will increase in the future. Imaging France in 5 years if Macron wins. More crime, more disorder, less of a feeling of being in what we thought of as France. But the longer it takes, the more cataclysmic it will be when the conflict occurs. Civil war is definitely a possibility

Zyklon B

Dirty

Dear Harvey, which actresses swallowed your cum, and give a list of actresses who can suck the best dick.

spiderman 3

P.S.

Jews

i

pewdiepie

Kaepernick

oven dodger

Call

Miraclegrow

pics

Sweetie

Don't

Kike

Circumcised

hence

Bike

with

Dear Kike
/thread

No leaks? You kike are Emma. Oppressed good, butt jewish denbts. Cunny kike don't buttery bran widened nose, frosted butts. Your kike gas. We fingered Blumpkin. Her rape Marx Women. ZOG dad? Shalom benis! Pedo repeatedly inside body parts. Wolfowitz prolapse has disqualified baby toddlers. Marx-Engels Reader, erection kike awfully. However, bananas emergency are we touching big black cock. Shmekel cream pie soaked, nut kike scat scapegoat dildo. Therefore, Zyklon B dirty P.S: Jews.

I, Pewdiepie Kaepernick oven dodger call Miraclegrow. Pics, Sweetie.

Don't kike Circumcised

- Sup Forums

FAGGOTS

[spoiler]fatass[spoiler]

enema

I would have been sorely disappointed if this wasn't the first word of the letter, FPBP.

beaut

Pizza

nigger

nabiiisco

Dear Shithead,
Enjoy ruination.

P.S. hahahahaha