This is why we have so many liberals

This is why we have so many liberals

We should start peeling warning labels of things to thin the herd a bit.

But if we took off warnings for stupid people, whose gonna vote for Trump in 2020?

Stop using waifu to spread libshit, motherfucker

>Remove grass from playground
>Put a bunch of small rocks there instead
>it's safer apparently

they're starting to tear down a lot of playgrounds around me, I'm glad I got to enjoy whem while they were young, when I was growing up they were just starting to take down all the bridges.

Lmao

You're talking as if all the warnings that were meant to keep the goy docile and subservient weren't completely ignored.

Same people as last time plus the normies that you've scared into defecting to the right with your Down syndrome tier tantruming.

The one circled is on a swing.

>This is why we have so many liberals

yet, these fags are definitely the product of bike helmets, play dates, and participation trophies.

lol at Sup Forums

Why a boy on a swing is circled?

Those aren't actually that hight, the camera just makes them look higher than they are.

This contraption is what separated the weak from the strong growing up. Pretty much non existent these days

There was a great park where I grew up, none of that little Ikea playground shit. It was shaped like a giant boat on land with interior/exterior playground type stuff with your usual park fare surrounding it. Roughly as unsafe as OP pic, as there was a crows nest you could climb to and if you fell, you fell onto the CHAIN net that you climbed to get there.

They tore it down to make a parking lot. It was pretty much the most aesthetic playground ever and was a local landmark.

Ill miss playgrounds when they are gone. Even when you grow up its fun just to go down with some mates and shoot shit on swings.

Look at the size of those kids, it's no camera trick.
A lot of the old play equipment was tall as hell.

Oh sweetie

It's a least 4-5 meters tall.

Or it was just poorly designed..

Are you from ohio?

Those things can impart some serious G force when you set yourself up in there just right. The videos where they power them with motorbikes and people fly out of them are A grade humour.

Back in my old elementary this thing was a literal warzone. I was on the chubbier side back then so i would stand in the middle and throw all competitors for my throne off. I was unironically a kang.

Long live the merry-go-round, a more entertaining and dangerous piece of play equipment there never was. Haven't seen one in years and that's a shame, they were an integral part of my childhood and teenage years. As kids we played on them and learned how to get a little hurt and continue on. As teenagers we smoked weed and touched boobs on them, it was great.

Wtf is a meter

do you need a reminder?

How come vanguard America is full of undesirables?

It's definitely true that the alt-right would have been bred out if we still had proper playgrounds.

Huh, that looks fun as hell. Pretty dangerous if you fell, but still fun.

That is not how you use a dinglehopper, 1/10 mermaid would not fertilize eggs.

>remove grass
>put rocks
The rocks are all rounded, easy to swallow and loosely packed to spread the energy from a fall. Throwing them won't do anything drastic, eating them won't need a stomach pump, and shit you throw in them like broken glass sinks to the bottom just by playing in it for a while. It's actually pretty smart.

Bunch of faggots.

can do when everything is made of iron and steel.

>implying smart people voted for Hillary

Face it, the US "democracy" is broken. The only sane thing to do is not vote at all or vote for a third party candidate to show your disgust for the system.

>Pretty much non existent these days
There is one in my nearby park that has been there for about 50 years now. No kidding.

You are more than 1 but less than 2.

Kek

New and Improved

Literally only one of them looks bad.

0.9144 yards
also, a first-world unit (though merry mongrels wouldn't understand)

I'm sure the kids enjoyed it.
Also it probably served a good purpose of getting kids used to heights, so as adults they could do jobs like pic related without being terrified.

>posts pic of the most extreme left-wing freak he can find

>posts pic of standard, awkward juvenile right-wing turds wearing their sunday best in public

Yup, I think I know who the winners and losers are here.

lol at Sup Forums

You know remember the old McDonalds playground and how dangerous it was

What a moron!

Falling from stuff isn't dangerous.
Young bones heal fast.

>all the old playgrounds I used to go to when i was a kid have been torn down and replaced with super rounded over plastic slides and tiny 5ft tall jungle gyms

We need to make playgrounds great again. Catering to the weakest children by banning things like merry-go-rounds only hurts the healthy and normal kids. If eating a single peanut or tripping and falling can kill you then you shouldn't be in a regular school

because it looks like he is falling and an old person made this picture edit

Oh man that is nostalgic.

Cherish it. Every last one in my city got ripped out about 10 years ago

>If eating a single peanut or tripping and falling can kill you then you shouldn't be
ftfy

I know, right? The point is legit but the illustration is not showing someone falling.

>Literally only one of them looks bad.

Which one is it that looks bad?
left to right:
>Mr. Oakley, 42"-waist pants don't come in 28" length
>Racist Bobby Hill
>See how cute my khakis look tucked in my boots? Just like a real nazi!
>Short man complex
>I forgot to wear the uniform while I was forgetting to get laid
>Shorter man complex

lol at Sup Forums

That pic ain't real that kid is a siloette

You did the conversion wrong
1 meter = 1.0936 yards
1 yard = .9144 meters

I guess even Satan doesn't understand the metric system.
1 yard + 3.37 inches

fuck the slide

Perfectly designed to weed out wussies.

Fucking 100% truth right here.
I played on weird ass shit not too unlike this stuff when I was in elementary school. Would jump off swings at their highest point (even broke my wrist once).
Would run into the woods and play along the school's property edge.
Would ride my bike home during lunch sometimes, by myself and watch TV until I had to come back and recess was over.
I'm not even that old (38yrs old) and the attitudes in the country have changed so much. Idk why or how the millenials ended up so pampered, protected and controlled but it's really sad and it's only getting worse.

This pleb on the right with the RED WINGS logo
>cringe

They all look alike to me the point I'm making is that at least the right isn't crafting their weapons and armor out of cardboard like deranged hobos and the left usually does

Also, he's on a swing, not falling down. Look at the grommets above him on the pole

Stainless steel everything. Should've been called the tooth chipper. Officer Big Mac thing was best but holy shit did that stuff get hot in the summer.

You're correct

Sup Forums BTFO!

Our mantra as teens was, "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars."

playgrounds really were better back then

>Ugly as Fork

Everything burned the flesh on hot days. Look at the kid next the hamburger thing, his size proportional to it. They used to shove like 6-8 kids in there at a time.

Insectoid eyes to see prey in the dense jungle

Wonder how many kids were crippled/died on these old playgrounds. This level of danger probably taught them to be more careful.

Underrated post, 10/10

Kek

This post sent me on a 15 minute Youtube video spree

All the smart people?

It's liberals who'd kill themselves off without all the support groups catering to their incompetence and idiocy

The softy bubbleboy parents aren't the problem, it's the lawsuit happy ones. I'm sure the school has some form of liability insurance and the insurance company isn't going to allow equipment from non-certified distributors, and the distributors won't sell something that brings liability onto themselves.
Hence why parks are now filled with baby tic-tac-toe and 5ft slides

>This level of danger probably taught them to be more careful.

Agree with that, I think modern children are missing some important lessons early in life, which explains how emotionally crippled they are as young adults.

There will be no more of that. All schools where I live have fences and locked gates surrounding them.
>Preparing the masses for FEMA re-education Kamps

Detroit Right Wings, duh.

My elementary had a fairly high one. You had to do a vertical climb to get to the top platform, but that changed when an extremely obese black girl grabbed my ankle just as I was going over the top and I plummeted head first into the packed dirt. They quickly built a enclosed spiral walk way up to and put wood chips all around it.

And no my parents didn't sue.

Yeah we should teach 5 year olds to go cliffdiving

Anyone remember this shit at mickey dees?
I had to stop going to eat there because the inside of mcdonalds smelled like sweaty socks in a school gym locker room.
I don't know how people could eat with that smell.

The pussification happened very quickly. I remember being in 5th grade circa 1995-6 and we were allowed to play tackle football on the parking lot reserved for recess. Not only were we allowed to play, but the gym teacher would often play QB. We'd always come back from recess with skinned knees and elbows and no parent or teacher complained. Oh, and smear the queer too.

I feel really bad for kids these days. They are probably forced to play with dolls or some shit.

Was I the only one terrified to go on See Saws? I could do everything but this. Every time it hit the apex at the jump I would fly off head first off the thing?

Holy shit I'm not him but I went to the same park when I was little. I have very fond memories of it. Columbus anons?

>All the schools are surrounded with locked gates
Sounds like you live in a ghetto. Tell us, does your local gas station have bulletproof glass?

We used to play WWF royal rumble on the concrete during recess which was us literally pushing each other to the floor as hard as possible

I really wish I could smash your fucking skull in. God this cringy ass anime shit every time with some dumbass bait thread. I gurantee you look exactly like one of the fucking loser weebs I used to bully in school

I always had fun jumping off real quick as soon as my side hit the ground.
Whoever was on other side hit the ground hard.
wuz funny I guess.

If you didn't get at least a bruise or scratch it wasn't a good recess. Children are such pussies nowadays.

>half-way through elementary school
>instead of letting us roam around at recess, had to walk in lines
>weren't allowed to step out of line or run instead of walk
It sucked, but man didn't realize how messed up that is till I was much older.

looks like a dick

do you think kids were just dying left and right when this was in place? the answer is no. the majority of things banned "for our protection" are because of one freak accident or some retard being irresponsible. i put quotes around that phrase because it's actually just to avoid (((lawsuits)))

In elementary school gym class we had to do cross country skiing for a week in the forest trail behind the school which had some pretty steep areas which would have been fine except we weren't allowed to use ski poles because they were afraid we'd get hurt.

yea man it has nothing to do with wanting a better life for yourself.... it surely has to do with playground equipment... thanks for the clarification

Euro-puss. Danger was not in kids vocabulary before helicopter parents.
I used to dumpster dive at a drum company that was by my house. One dumpster for the failed metal stands and one dumpster for failed drums and drum heads. Cool shit. Sharp as shit shit was in there. We would take the rejects and make weapons and play in forest behind the place.
Good times

Those tubes were a different test man. Think of all the different immune system resistances you built up going through those dirty tubes at MickeyD's and Chucke E Cheese's.

That's a cucked version of the old metal ones.
I was 4 when they ripped out the good old one and replaced it with that crap and I was mad. It's not as fun.

libshits got pretty gud bants

all these things did was make me vomit.
never understood the appeal...

I feel bad for the people who had to clean them. I remember when one was out of order cause some kid diahread inside of it. i'm sure shit like that happened all the time.

What exactly is the point of blurring his eyes out? I can't imagine his relatives spend hours trawling the internet looking for pictures of their dead sixth nephew