The Politics of Female Infidelity

>Why I Cheated on My Husband

>Learn why these five women were unfaithful—and what you can learn from their experiences

>if a woman is unhappy in her marriage, she’s 2.6 times more likely to cheat. Regardless of the reason, there’s one thing that’s certain: infidelity is devastating. But there can be a silver lining.

>“From the day I married my husband, I knew it was a mistake,” says 50-year-old Elizabeth Smith.* “He was abusive, controlling and expected me to quit my job to make a home for him.” A little over a year into the marriage, she began having an affair with a man that she worked with.

>At 35-years-old, Barbara Gisborne was living the American dream. She lived in Madison, Wisconsin, with her loving husband and two children—but she was miserable. “My husband was a good man, but I was bored inside and out,” she says. “In our community, I always felt like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.” That year, she was in Chicago on business and met Bob, an Australian man, on an elevator. “We had an instant connection. We exchanged numbers, kept in touch, and I decided to fly out to Australia to see him and get him out of my system,” she says. “Instead, I fell in love.”

womansday.com/sex-relationships/dating-marriage/why-i-cheated-on-my-husband-124536

So if she cheats, it isn't because she is a self centered whore with no morals or communication skills. No, it is your fault for not being the perfect dream of a husband.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
buxxxfeed.com/selena-green-vargas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man why cant we have the good ol days where we bashed rocks in peoples heads for cheating

Women do not often seem to use logic or to consider how awful an opinion a man would have of a woman who cheats or loses her ability to pairbond before marriage, even.

>Dear Nice Guy

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>"We exchanged numbers, kept in touch, and I decided to fly out to Australia to see him and get him out of my system,”

wonder what lie she told the poor bastard she was married to as an explanation for why she was gone. He promised to love her and be faithful to her and she does something like that.

>>“From the day I married my husband, I knew it was a mistake,” says 50-year-old Elizabeth Smith.*

Why the fucking fuck would a man marry a 50 year old? She was used up a long time ago in the fuck-and-chucks of many decades.

A 50 year old man who has a few bucks (and obviously this guy did because he didn't need her income) and keeps himself in decent (not perfect but decent) shape can easily get a 25 year old.

He should bang a 25 year old for a few years then move on to another 25 year old.

Better than marrying a cheating old lady.

Just an example of faulty (but typical) logic from females.

Is there anything women will take responsibility for? They seem to pass blame onto everyone and everything but themselves.

So true.

Women blame men for women cheating on men.

Women blame men for their overall unhappiness.

Women blame men for their being fat.

Women blame men for their being uncomfortable.

Was it always this way?

Or all they all just a bunch of princesses?

The real thing is that there is no logic in women. They are like a postmodern book, and you are free to interpret their clues and their reaction depends on your action. So, it basically depends on you which type of "leave me alone" she is imlpying.

If the bitch cheats, I'll happily go back to fucking three different women. Suggest that you also STAY AWAY FROM WHITE WOMEN! These are exactly the ladies OP is talking about. White American women. Don't be a cuck and fuck a white woman. Leave them to burn coal. lol once again, the black dudes get shit on.

This

White American are fucking CUNTS and should be gassed along side with Jews.

Just get yourself a nice asian girl who isn't mind-fucked. Stop trying to analyze mind-fucked white women. Feminism has corrupted an entire generation of our women.

Asian wife here. Life is good. My wife is my servant

That feel when she likes to cook
That feel when she's superior to the tons of western women I met.
Japanese women are a gift from god

Its a lot easier to deal with women when you realize that they're not driven by logic, and that everything they do entirely depends on their emotions. Women use words as a vehicle to convey how they are feeling, and you have to read several layers into what they say to actually understand what they're trying to convey. Or they constantly test you to make sure you'll push back and keep them in their place.

Being a responsive simpering "sensitive" man is the most unattractive thing you can possibly be.

>tfw random girl who had seen me at my bar adds me on snap
>she says she wants to get to know me better
>check out her facebook
>she is in a relationship
>look at all their vacation pictures with smiling faces and love
>i ask her if she has a boyfriend
>"yes but im just so bored and looking for something new and exciting" '
>tfw im gonna fuck somebody´s girlfriend for 3 year on tuesday

also
>not cokeposting

He, the trick is that you don't have to 'read' their emotions, you should cause and project them into women. If you try to 'read' their state, you are being a conspirologist, thats how woman think, instead you should project what she is going to feel.

Men and women have different brains. Fact. Men and women perceive individuals differently. Fact. Chew on this.

When a man meets someone for the first time, their first assessment is gender.
>is this person male or female
>all forms of behavior and treatment stem from the answer to this question
Haven't you ever noticed when you bring your qt around your male friends they act differently? Yeah

When a woman meets someone for the first time, their first assessments are physical attributes.
>is this person fat, skinny, tall, short(lol), dark, bald whatever
>all forms of behavior and treatment stem from the answer to this question.
This is why women can't help but to smile at a lean 6'3 man with a great face.

It's just genetics and evolution. Please use this knowledge wisely.

My wife just asked me the same questions three times, by the third time answering I was obviously getting annoyed. "Don't talk to me with that condescending tone" "don't ask me the same question three times in a row and expect a different answer" she is not pouting in the bed room.. women.

be a bro and let him know afterwards

kys nigger. tell her bf afterwards at least.

This

This is why you are all doomed.
Western lifestyle is a celebration of degeneracy. Your women are out of control and ready for our men to straighten them out.

It's all of them now, stated going hard at the gym, eating right, a girl from an old city starts working their, tells everyone i use to sell drugs. every girl, married or in dating chad, didn't matter, wanted to fuck me. all of them, they have no loyalty, they are all animals.

Golden wisdom right here. I learned this after my first break up in highschool. Guessing what's on their mind just opens up more problems. "Omg, you think that's what I meant? That's how you feel about me?! You're always so wrong and so paranoid!!"
You've got to talk to them the way hypnotists talk to patients. Calm auto-suggestion techniques. It's fuckin' weird because it works. I think women are really uncertain about what the fuck they're actually feeling, so they want to be subtly programmed into certainty.

This.

Fuck off retard go back to your degenerate filthy shithole.

OP image made me think of the Democrat party and Russian hackers

Hahaha
This is the future of your drunken white sluts

sounds like they just want to be raped.

The first time I had sex with every woman I have had sex with, except two, they were in a relationship with with another man.

I know I am scum, but it is so fucking hot. most of them were aware of me and half met me, none of them liked me. It would be weird to be a legit bull and have them spanking it in the corner; but having them watch their girl flirt with me, sit on my lap, and generally treat their bf with disdain and then leaving the cuck there to "get some smokes" and fucking their brains out was amazing. Going with a girl to their shared apartment so she can get stuff to "spend the night with me" while the poor guy skulks in the corner, or just stares at me silently. I can feel myself absorbing their masculinity.

Eventually my respect for women bottomed out, and with that the satisfaction I got from winning them left as well. Sex was mostly spite driven for a short while then i kinda just gave up on it. No nookie for a year now, but also no failed attempts to get nookie.

There is a greater esoteric and occult truth behind that - woman is a moon, man is a sun, and moon reflects the light of the sun. Dealing with women is a great modern esoteric school, but too few guys get to the 'third' degree, many continue to think that you have to 'understand' what woman need, instead of producing what she is going to need in the next minute.

Muslims dont have foreskins. At least learn some basic shit before you try and troll.

>Its a lot easier to deal with women when you realize that they're not driven by logic, and that everything they do entirely depends on their emotions
This is stupid. Women are driven by logic and loyality. But yes never ever cry or break down in front of women you need to be a leader. Usually don't be boring, be by her side and lead should do the trick

Mudslimes had it right all along

Thats actually a reason why one clever feminist bitch called Newton's (who was an alchemist, not a (((scientist)))) Principia a Rape Manual.

You obviously are getting off on dominating men, the women are just a means to an end. Maybe try skipping the women and go straight to dominating a man.

>pouting in the bed room.. women.

She may be texting the shit out of some man she saw on a dating web site.

Who knows, these days.

Nah, ill let this develop a little and see where I can take it. I have nothing to win from telling the dude.

You would have done the same if you saw her ass, jealous faggot.

Good looking girls are ALWAYS on the lookout for something better. Even the greatest chads get cheated on.

>husband was a good man, but I was bored inside and out

Completely incapable of finding a pursuit to relieve her 'boredom' that didn't require having her stink-holes prodded by a strange prick

Pathetic

Underrated.

Man I know that feel. I was a cold approach god. Got it down to 2 lines, and then the chase left me. It only reared it's head one more time when my Fuck Buddy gave me an "idk" so I picked up this cute girl and made out with her in front of my fb.

>if a woman is unhappy in her marriage, shes 2.6 times more likely to cheat.
does that mean a man has to work 2.6 times as hard to impress her?

>imaging

Apparently it is a man's job to make his woman happy. Her lack of happiness is a sign of his poor job performance to feminists.

And her infidelity is somehow justified thereby.

So if the man cheats it's not because he's a dirtbag with no morals, it's because his wife didn't keep her high school body.

Also notice the common theme of these broads using work as a fucking hookup. Absolutely disgusting. If you take an oath before God, the priest or justice of the peace, and all your friends and family to be faithful then break that oath you're fucking scum.

If you're not good for your word you are less than nothing.

What do you mean with cause and project? Could you use an example?

>Apparently it is a man's job to make his woman happy

I have cucked friends who unironically believe this

Why are western woman such absolute whores? Specifically American woman.

I've banged so many, and rarely ever started a relationship with any of them as theyre all absolute garbage. You western men aren't any better either btw.

West is filled with fags and whores.

Always related:

buxxxfeed.com/selena-green-vargas/

>At 35-years-old, Barbara Gisborne was living the American dream. She lived in Madison, Wisconsin, with her loving husband and two childrenbut she was miserable. My husband was a good man, but I was bored inside and out, she says. In our community, I always felt like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole. That year, she was in Chicago on business and met Bob, an Australian man, on an elevator. We had an instant connection. We exchanged numbers, kept in touch, and I decided to fly out to Australia to see him and get him out of my system, she says. Instead, I fell in love.

Every single time.

Except her phone is next to me.

One of the most important redpills on women is that they are basically permachildren.

Women are absolutely fucked in the head. I don't have the picture of superman and lois lane getting out of bed but she's questioning if she could do better than superman and she would justify her future actions as only a woman could. It'll either be that he's putting other people before her and their relationship or if she bitches him out to the point he gives up being a superhero he'll have changed and no longer be the man she fell in love with. Either way he's not good enough and he's motherfucking superman.

Women are utterly incapable of loving the way a man does and are completely devoid of loyalty even to themselves. Honestly if you want both love and loyalty from a single creature you need to get yourself a dog. They're man's best friend for a reason while women, especially the used up roasties, shouldn't be considered anything more than fuck toys akin to a flesh light as giving them a single ounce of love or affection will only be to your detriment in the long run.

Obviously exceptions exist but understand that just like pitbulls and niggers that there's a genetic basis for their thoughts, feelings and actions and short of making them understand in no uncertain terms that alternative to being a decent wife and mother to your children isn't worth exploring that they will eventually rip your head off and take a shit all over your heart and soul because it's simply in their nature to do so.

Shit like this is why I'm dating a chunky meh looking woman. She's faithfull and good and loves cooking and doesn't mind being a housewife or isn't an entitled piece of shit like most women. If she is pissed she'll tell me why, none of that "hey baby whats wrong?" "nothing" bullshit.

Also stay away from most American women, they're fucking whores and the american mindset is fucked up beyond belief now.

To put it simple - dealing with women is not about you interacting with her, but more about you self control and confidence, if you are confident you will just cause her to feel emotions that you need, so, instead of trying to 'read her mind', you put emotions in her mind by behaving accordingly.

Simple example is push and pull. If you start to think that this kind of behaviour is mean and that she thinks you are an asshole, you immidiately ruin your game. If you don't give a fuck you essentially control her focus by these pushes and pulls, as well as her emotional state.

Burn the coal pay the toll.
Don't get married and you won't get divorced. Strap up lads, smash and dash. Don't get caught with that late night text, that I'm late text. All women have some white in them. Redpill locked and loaded. Check my autism fags, COMPS coming.

>mexico flag
>chunky meh looking woman
checks out

>Women are utterly incapable of loving the way a man does and are completely devoid of loyalty even to themselves.
There are loyal women. I'll just drop another red pill here: you attract what you are, so if you are kinds scummy guy, you will attract scummy women, and would not even notice good wife material.

/thread

Women can never be happy. Even if you had a chocolate covered diamond big dick they'll find a way to bitch about it.

Might be on to something here fags

I've been fucking another guy's wife that I met during a conference.
She hid it pretty well but eventually broke down and told me after I fucked her paralytic for 2 hours one day.
I was pretty angry when she told me and I just told her to leave. Thought about it for a day, then decided to look the guy up and tell him.
After looking him up I realized that he was a complete numale faggot from his social media posts.
I called her up and forgave and I'm still fucking her.
I believe I made the best decision under the circumstances, poor girl hasn't been fucked right in years because she mistakenly married a beta leftist faggot.

>From the day I married my husband, I knew it was a mistake

>expected me to quit my job to make a home

> A little over a year into the marriage, she began having an affair with a man that she worked with

Her husband seen this coming a mile away, yet couldn't stop it.

Moral of the story, women are cheater whores and even beating them can't stop it?? :^)

I can even merge these two is some sort of lemma: when you start to feel insecure and afraid that women will cheat on you, you immediately start to project this metal state in her, by subtle behaviour of yours. So, technically, women are 100% right when they say that its your fault that you were spying on her while she cheated. They notice this shit immediately, and if you loose control of yourself, you loose control of your women.

>navy seal....
>wearing ARMY uniform
some people are bad at bait.

3D women are unimportant now
Stop falling for the meme
AI waifus soon bretheren

Even 2D waifus are getting BLACKED

Wrong. You're still a fucking degenerate nigger.

>excusing whores

This

Reminds me of this pic related

A timely thread thats badly needed. getting divorced, after losing my job and took a long time to get back on feet and she basically became extremely rebellious and controlling about every thing. no supprise that it failed though because that type of relationship will never succeed.
Anyways on to the important question is after I get myself together I would consider trying again with someone new only if I knew how to ensure that she would always honor and obey like wives used to. I guess I need to learn serious game and do something like filter to only get a girl that's interested in being submissive in a maledom type marriage.

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO MAKE ME SNAP
IF THEY BLACK OUR WAIFUS

No man should ever marry a woman who has had more than 5 lovers.

A woman cannot pairbond after that amount.

plot twist: scummy people are all society produces anymore.

It's not fucking white women. When they pull up these infidelity statistics it's spics and nigggers that make it so high. But then they want to put white women as the poster person.

There are plenty of white women that cheat. But they are only less faithful than asians.

This is actually pretty simple. "Leave me alone" accompanied by tears and sadness maybe a little anger? Needs a hug. "Leave me alone" in pure anger not accompanied by any sadness? Actually means leave her alone. Let her know she's being a cunt and then leave her alone.
Knowing that women run on their emotions is good. Main thing is to know when to take those emotions seriously and placate her and when to put her in her place and tell her stfu when they are causing her to be extremely illogical.

Khm, no.

Eh, whatever faggot
She has no kids so I'm still deciding if I should impregnate her just to see what happens.

actually scummy guys tend to attract loyal girls while decent guys tend to get the fake bitches. this is from personal experience very large family and i watched the nicest guys get cucked while the extreme a holes of my family get girls as loyal as die hard trump supporters... they also happen to be trump supporters.

>poor girl

Don't defend whores bro.

Thank you.

Small dick.

"business trip" just like my whore of an ex-wife used to do. Only found out later from the former girlfriend of one of her male lovers. This is all before she became a raging dyke.
>never get with the daughter of a single mom
>cancer

Just saw this... bloody hell

>>never get with the daughter of a single mom

Wisdom, right there, user.

Pic related. Not sure about redheads though.

Said like a true nigger.

Had my belt around her neck last time while I was pounding her asshole, then I face fucked her for like an hour and slapped her every time she gagged.
Good times

I "settled" too according to some mates from school yet I'm the only one whos married and my wifes been completely faithful unlike their girls (I know because I am a paranoid fuck and tapped her phone and all social media). One of the ladies I was seeing before my wife ended up becoming a model so my wife is extra appreciative towards my decision because she knows I have some game (kek)

How do you define scummy and decent?

........that image =_=. I think they mean more like.....

Does anyone have the one that shows the girl in the bottom left?

If a man could read his fiancés mind for one hour, he would immediately call off the engagement.

>trash waifu
like trash white women
UNIMPORTANT

LOL, sure.

See how long this lasts until the woman wants to kill herself