My god, im so fucking sick of all the facebook screeching about Trump's golf trips. Which really is it, Sup Forums...

My god, im so fucking sick of all the facebook screeching about Trump's golf trips. Which really is it, Sup Forums? Is trump really conning the taxpayers?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/01/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Even if he's not, he's still a hypocrite for criticizing obama for his golf trips.

on a side note, jesus christ. he needs to tuck in his stomach. thats revolting

nice shop

this
And wear a belt, my God.

He's no different to the rest of them.

Can't say how many were trips where foreign nationals but trump has had some of his golf trips that were business related.

How many of obamas were?

that's john daly bro

I don't really care if he is just wasting money, it's still cheaper than another democrat president. You also have to think about his past, a shit load of business deals get cut on a golf course. Golf is, for whatever reason, attached to business at a high level.

Apparently the president is not allowed to have the weekends off his job

At least Trump does it on the weekends. Obama did it all week long

>Obama played golf all week long
Lies

Trump is the realest president since JFK we have had

Source for that? Anyway, it's a fact that Trump has golfed more than obama did at the same point in presidency.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/01/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

Former trump voter, seriously guys, we cant let him crash and burn the nuclear codes

when people like this are on the golf course, they're not playing games they're doing deals. Deals are closed on the golf course and that is where all business is done today. I don't know why, as it's a long standing tradition - but it's likely due to being able to stand in the wide open on a field and talk privately about sensitive business or unsavory deals without it being weird (for example standing in a field for no reason).

>out in the open at a neutral site
>difficult to secretly record
>relaxing atmosphere
>usually quiet and relatively secluded due to high cost of entry
It makes perfect sense for business deals to take place there. At least the initial negotiations.

>hasn't commented on 4 dead troops in Niger
>hasn't commented on has done horrible job in Puerto Rico, threatens to pull aid out
>is going to get us killed by North Korea
Yes. He doesn't do shit except complain about the NFL on twitter now. I don't really blame him because if I had no idea what I was doing and I was president, I'd focus on stupid shit as well and ignore important issues.

>implying this is a good thing

Fake news.

Has Trump been on a weekend golf trip since the west wing renovation was finished last month?

Trump is costing Taxpayers money by conducting his business deals while president.

my god your right I'm with youz
>20 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Up

Or he is meeting with foreign dignitaries on the golf course similar to how he met with former business partners. I know he took Abe out at least once and I imagine he has done the same with others.

He did, though it was while on vacation. He played one or two rounds a day for 9 out of 14 days of one of his vacations. Trump works 10 times harder than Obama could ever imagine.

>pretty much the intelligent response of every Trump supporter
I bet InfoWars is your go-to newsite

>spends all his time on Twitter complaining about NFL
>tells Congress to make every serious decision
ok user

>Obama frequently golfs with world leaders
>WAAAAAH HE SHOULD STOP GOLFING WAAAAAH

>Trump golfs by himself every fucking weekend
>it's ok go- I mean guys, he's totally getting things done. He isn't actually meeting with anyone, but trust me he's doing a great job.

>Is trump really conning the taxpayers?
gee... i dunno, onan

someday people will realize the trips are mandated so that the president doesnt literally go insane

God, maybe we should construct some sort of building where President's can conduct this business without wasting tax money.

Don't find it ironic the first to criticize the presidents response is someone that part of their platform is independence from the united states?
Don't see the ulterior motive there?

I never complained about Obama golfing and I find it disappointing that you would blatantly lie to make me out as a hypocrite.

I was providing insight into why it is a common place for business negotiations. I wasn't trying to say it was the ideal place for all meetings or the most cost efdective or making a remark on Trump's previous statements.

Maybe the former administration can stop playing games and stop leaking everything they get their ears on

More whiny faggotry.
Trump can't even control his own White House.

the fact that you unironically labeled that last image 'drumpf' shows how whiny faggotry is your only existence

>implying
I already changed the naming scheme since I decided to make more

Oh I 100% agree. Puerto Rico has voted many times not to become a state and should be treated as less than a state. But its the fact that he claims he did an amazing job. If he had a quick response, didn't make excuses for how long it took, didn't brag constantly about how amazing of a job he did, and didn't threaten to pull support out prematurely, it would be a different story.

It's hard for the conservative better half of PR to menstruate so badly about Trump's response when its actually these leftwing mayors and legislators who are stealing all the shit and selling it at supermarkets. Not all of us are whiny commie apologists here.

How is PR, is it as bad as the Jew media claims?

Trump can say 1 million stupid things but if a democrat fucks up like here:
pol focuses on that. thats because pol are subniggers that cant deal with reality. DINDUNUFFIN DINDUNUFFIN
but when white people fuck up
LOL MEMES LOL LOL OLOL
sometimes I cheer for the kikes just to know you faggots will stay losing.

>ISIS on the retreat while it grew under Obama
>Does it all while golfing
Obama had no idea the hell he would wrought upon himself by reading that tweet

What the fuck are you trying to say you retarded nog

99% of Sup Forums shares the same ideology so it becomes a giant circle jerk

>facebook

stop using that cancerous website.

>what are you trying to say?
Youre doing the exact thing that i'm 'trying to say' you unintelligent dumb fuck nigger.

the ol "Sup Forums is one person" gag. classiCk

Nigger everyone knows the left can't meme. Are you seriously bitching about the right having more memes

Well, its chaos allright. Gargantuan lines for gasoline, car accidents at every corner, niggers and wiggers at their prime element. Its horrible but the picture of it that CNN is painting that people are dying everyday is essentially bullshit. Theyre pushing to an extreme for shekels while ignoring the actual everyday struggle and local corruption. Nobody wants to look at the root of our problems, it always has to be a screeching of Trump and his golf expeditions.

im just getting (you)s

I heard that people are taking to drinking out of Superfund sites, how are you doing on supplies?

luv ya boi

>Politifact

What a total tool.

Costco been pretty good so far. I go buy 3 cases of water every week along with food. Its just about coordinating your time because 3 hr lines for everything and making the silent hill-esque descent of the night doesnt catch you outside

agreed, I'm liberal but they are extremely biased

Thats not a pic of trump. Its a pic of jon daly.

How are you online rn

>reeeeee why isn't trump starting more illegal wars in the middle east like obunga!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd rather him be playing golf

Only people getting conned are the tards who voted for him.

To be fair, Trump DID criticize the fuck out of Obama and his golf trips desu.

I personally don't care one way or another. Trump probably closes more deals on the course than Obama did in the oval office.

power generator

Yes, because it wasn't Bush that started the conflict, it was Obama.

Europeans Monarchs well into the 19th century were spending half of their time hunting with horses and foxes
this

You using your cellphone versus wifi?

>Doesn't know about Libya and Syria...
Hillary voter spotted.

Im on a hotspot. Theres hardly any phone signal

>white house bugged from deep state
>fuck doing work in a bugged building
>fuck off to my own properties where I can get shit done without surveillance technology trying to screw me over and enjoy my favorite hobby to balance my stress
>dishonest fake news media spins this into "Drumpf doing nothing but golfing."
>many such cases

Aka outdated Electoral College gave election to trump.
Hence her popular vote win.

of course, he spent a fortune against all odds, opened his family and brand up to attack probably for the rest of their lives to go golfing as president

No one ever complained about Obongo niggers golfing. We complained about his shitty Presidency. Fuck off you homo libcucks, no one here gives a shit about your opinion

Meanwhile the same people will squawk about the benefits of having pets, games, toys in the office to have some fun. Somehow the studies that show you need relaxation in balance with work apply to millennials with cats and COD but not if you participate in the one hobby that is universally accepted by all powerful and valuable people.

Men of business and politics not only give up their hobbies for time and their image but because they only have time for one. It's best if that one is the one that all other business/politics folks participate in, and golf is a natural fit for that because of its calm, quiet deliberation.

If we gave a shit about liberal opinions we'd have LAN parties instead

Being this retarded. He never threatened to pull out of PR he said they can't stay there forever. Which is a fact, there is also lots of reasons to believe the mayor of San Juan is actively sabotaging the relief effort.

She is. She and her whole swamp of democrat parasites. Gotta have all those commie brownie points the MSM is giving her so she can run for gov in 2020

Every single president goes on golf trips, it was just as stupid when people complained about Obama doing it.

Can we have some fan art of his golf trips like pic related?

>non-White votes should matter in any way
go die pls