Anyone else happy American Christianity is pretty much dead?

Anyone else happy American Christianity is pretty much dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE
youtu.be/bNs2pgFhaPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really. The country grows more degenerate with each passing day. And the sodomitical secular culture is dragging down the remaining Christians into degeneracy with it.

> All this crazy
Degeneracy is a meanimeaningless buzzword

Only slightly more than one in ten white evangelical Protestants (11%), white Catholics (11%), and white mainline Protestants (14%) are under the age of 30. Approximately six in ten white evangelical Protestants (62%), white Catholics (62%), and white mainline Protestants (59%) are at least 50 years old.

That means you are going to allow your son to have sex with HIV positive adult men?

After all, degeneracy is a meaningless buzzword.

The religiously unaffiliated—those who identify as “atheist,” “agnostic,” or “nothing in particular”—now account for nearly one-quarter (24%) of Americans. Since the early 1990s, this group has roughly tripled in size.

>your son to have sex with HIV positive adult men

Hot. I wanted to do that as a kid.

It means no one gives a fuck abour your religious nuttery anymore

>Anyone else happy American Christianity is pretty much dead?
Jews, faggots, sandniggers, degenerates, leftists, feminists, communists.
Atheism cuckery will be the downfall of western society.

Fuck off Reddit shit.

> muh church
Enjoy your empty buildings

White Christians are not only declining, they are aging. Only slightly more than one in ten white evangelical Protestants (11%), white Catholics (11%), and white mainline Protestants (14%) are under the age of 30. Approximately six in ten white evangelical Protestants (62%), white Catholics (62%), and white mainline Protestants (59%) are at least 50 years old.

This is true. I went to my parents church and there was no one under 40. They have to pay college students to sing in the choir

>no one

Seems you fail basic English comprehension. I'm not even Christian, but you have to be retarded to celebrate the moral degradation of our society.

Read 'The Fate of Empires' and tell me you're still happy the traditional backbones of our civilization are deteriorating. You have no understanding of history and essentially hate religion because the only thing you know of it is a massive strawman.

>implying it matters what skin color they are

Neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, man nor woman.

Morality is a myth. We don't need some magic genie to direct society. What you call degenerate another calls pure which is why we are a secular society rules by law. I cannot wait for.christianity to give way to enlightened scientific reason. Spirituality ia a delusion

Brain washed retard.

You kid are the bastard product of a rotten synthetic society. You are the embodiment of r/atheism and post modernist "no culture"'

Yes christianity is a major source of liberalism and universalism in the US. When you dont believe in God their is no reason to not gas the kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE
i wonder if this was what he imagined when writing this

And you are a deluded, sad, throwback and a coward to boot.

>Morality is a myth

Then please, allow me to murder you. It would only be a minor increase in the entropy of the universe, nothing more.

On a macro level, the battle is largely between traditional western/Christian culture, and cultural marxism. Choose a side. Questioning the religion and its specific beliefs is one thing, battling against the entire edifice is self-defeating, for any pro-western Whitey, and is precisely what schlomo has spent so much time and money to accomplish

That would violare the law. Morality says things like Homosexuality is bad, drug use is bad etc based on religious insabity whereas secular law is based on observation and the will of the populace

It's just a trend. You faggots will die out in a few generations.

Christianity lost hard. No one under 35 is religious and we are making our way towards a secular future of rule by reason as opposed to the mindless slavery of christianity

>That would violare the law

So the law is the highest dictator of right and wrong? Then people who violate laws on sodomy should be imprisoned yes?

Every person who has ever smoked marijuana needs to be punished yes?

>Morality says things like

No, religious law says things like that. Morality is a philosophical ideal that there is a right and wrong that can be reached via reason.

>the will of the populace

So if Sup Forums can convince enough people to vote for a law exterminating Jews...That's perfectly reasonable?

>christianity is a major source of liberalism
Most liberal voters are non-Christans, dumb fuck.

Nope, look at all the data: Younger people have no connection to Christianity. An entire generation with no connection to church at all

>countries drift further and further from God
>increased degeneracy
>more Muslims
>more kikes
>mental illness at all time high
>world instability at all time high
Hmmmm

>That would violare the law.

Also, there are instances where I could kill you and it wouldn't be against the law. For example if we legally entered an MMA match, your death is a foreseeable consequence that I would be legally protected from.

Do you really want the law to decide morality for you? I guess Hitler killing the 6 gorrilion wasn't a bad thing to you, since it was perfectly legal.

The will of the people has decided it's okay for us to murder you now. Congrats.

I'm glad, shits a scam.
> muh word of God
Translated so many times it has lost any meaning.

There are actually a fair amount of religious young people, though not a majority. And if young people happen to be religious, they're usually very traditional about it. That's the way it is in Catholicism, anyway.

This is correct. Once the vhurch is gone the main bulwark of conservatism is dead:
More than one-third (35%) of all Republicans identify as white evangelical Protestant, a proportion that has remained roughly stable over the past decade. Roughly three-quarters (73%) of Republicans belong to a white Christian religious group.

>we are making our way towards a secular future of rule by reason
You are wrong in every aspect.
Atheism will die out and secularism so far has only ruled to no-nonsensical self destruction.
Kill yourself.

Yes. Remember the Bush years? Awful. I hear it was worse during Reagan. Christianity is killing itself and good riddance.

No, but I don't blame regular Americans rather I blame Church leaders. I'm willing to bet that a large portion of this is Catholics.

Even my family, who was very religious growing up, we stopped when I was in high school pretty much. Yeah I went to Catholic school but after all the pedo shit from the church, it was just hard to respect it. I'm sure other things changed as well, but the fact is my family was no longer able to derive meaning from Mass. I would love for their to be a religious revival which would change the church and make it possible to worship again without the contradictory belief that you were supporting corrupt people in the priesthood

>secularism
>rational

Lol nice bait

then you're part of the problem you godless heathen

> Catholicism
Funny you bring that up:
For most of the past 25 years, American Catholics have been overwhelmingly white. In 1991, more than eight in ten (87%) U.S. Catholics were white, non-Hispanic.16 Today, 55% of Catholics identify as white, non-Hispanic, and more than one-third (36%) are Hispanic. Notably, much of the shift in the ethnic composition of the American Catholic community occurred over just the last couple of decades.

Generational differences in the ethnic and racial make-up of American Catholics also suggest that a substantial cultural shift is underway. Fewer than four in ten (36%) Catholics under the age of 30 are white, non-Hispanic, compared to a majority (52%) who are Hispanic. In contrast, more than three-quarters (76%) of Catholic seniors (age 65 or older) are white, while only 17% are Hispanic.

Actually it's not dead. It was dying for some time but after awhile religion is starting to make a comeback again. It may not be Christianity but different forms are becoming popular including Catholicism.

12 years old?

Daily reminder that the Jews want to wipe out Christianity

Normies that live without a moral, virtuous religion, behave worse than animals.

This is not related at all to the post you replied to, dumb sperg

Look at the data ITY and you will see I am in fact correct. No one buys the God shit in 2017

It's being replaced with Mexican Catholicism

correct
anyone who disagrees is a jew or a jew puppet

> Magic, miracles and fairy tales are rational

youtu.be/bNs2pgFhaPw

Get out of your house burger. Athiesm was only temporary it was not meant to be forever.

>I don't know what religious people actually believe in, but they are dumdums and I am so smart XDDD

ITT babby's first controversial topic

Okay, why are you happy that American Christianity is pretty much dead?

>parables are just nonsense and metaphors are meaningless

It's almost like you're not even human.

Have you seen the growth projectio of Islam?
Despite that atheism has grown in numbers as population grows, in percentage it's nothing compared to Islam.

Correct, people have just stopped giving a fuck about spirituality at all. No Nothing ne cares if God exists because religion is just far removed from most white people's lives.

Religion are creation myths wrapped around in mythology which describe laws of how we should act and fundamental truths in our society. It has emerged from thousands of years of shared knowledge between humans on how to best shape a society. The law which you follow is mostly based on religious law, and the will of the populace is as well since the regular schlub has no basis for his moral system and just thinks "murder is bad" without ever examining WHY it's bad. Sure, you have some people with some moral consistency with congruence in for example pragmatist philosophy but that's nowhere near the majority, nor does it seem to apply to you, given your thinking that "morality is useless" and we should base our behavior on our laws and will of the people as if that just emerged from nowhere and not the same places which you seem to deride and call useless. Your arguments and reasoning is completely ignorant and flawed.

50/50
I wish the GOP with stop targeting religious people has their only Home votter base.

>U NEED TO WORSHIP MUH KIKE DESERT GOD TO HAVE MORALS GOYIM :^)
So explain how the most advanced ancient societies like rome and greece were built and managed simply with moral codes built on virtues.
The problem isn't a lack of religion, it's you insidious kikes

Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are actually getting educated and understanding God(s) are man made. Jesus' historicity is lacking to the point he is now considered a myth by many prominent scholars. Kikeianutty BTFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2020 census is going to shock America just as much as it's going to shock the UK. People (boomers especially) don't realize how much damage the country has taken.

Strawman.
You should fuck off to Reddit. You don't belong here.

>because religion is just far removed from most white people's lives.

That's only because they've been brainwashed by their fucking television and care about the most superficial crap.

Can you enter an MMA match with me now so I can kill you in a moral way according to your own principles? Or are you just a hypocritical coward unwilling to live by the principles you espouse?

You don't need religion to act morally, you need religion to have an objective and rational justification for acting morally.

If you're an atheist, you can for sure act morally, but it's just your personal choice, and you could just as well choose to act immorally.

Christians believe God impregnated a virgin, who had magic powers and was later vrought back from the dead. The entire concept of the human soil and an afterlife is ludicrous

>Clinton's jewish %
OY VEY

He resents having to go to church as a kid instead of staying home and watching Yu-Gi-Oh reruns.

>you need religion to have an objective and rational justification for acting morally
total sophistry, research greek virtues and get back to me, kike puppet.

>Implying I said Christianity was virtuous and moral

WUBADUBADUBDUB

>atheism dying out
>OP is unaware
>meanwhile, fedora sales plummet

But natural law is based on a theistic metaphysics, imbecile. That's what I said in the post that you replied to

>People are actually getting educated
You sound like the average retard SJW
>and understanding God(s) are man made
Not man made, Gods are the speculation that a there is something outside nature
>Jesus' historicity is lacking to the point he is now considered a myth by many prominent scholars.
Historians agree Jesus was a real historical person.

Sadly, degeneracy is also on the rise.

No, atheism and degeneracy are not synonymous.

But sadly, many many degenerates are atheist.

As an old earth creationist I can acknowledge that christianity looks like a cult from the outside. The only reason christians can't see this is because they were taught the religion as tradition when they were naïve children. As people don't become more lenient with tradition, you will see a threshold met where the entire following will fall apart.

>But natural law is based on a theistic metaphysics
*breathes in* BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>implying taking your kids to church at 3 years old and teaching them what to believe isnt brainwashing them

It because people are progressing past the need for the made up concept of spiritually

Much better than with religion. Just the Catholic vs Protestant 30 year war with millions killed is enough to label Christianity as a major cancer. In our time we have tragedy religion caused called 911. So sad that people need a crutch that is an atrocity.

But that's literally what "greek virtue" is, you idiot. If you, the person who told me to "research greek virtue" actually knew what thinkers like Aristotle wrote, you would know this.

american values atlas
superstition is values?

Dude, even young conservative christians do all sorts of degenerate shit.

>why teach your kids to speak? see what they come up with on their own

> cult member calls others brainwashed

Excluding hispanics that Catholic number for Trump would be way higher.

Yeah, I know.

I became an atheist before I even knew what an atheist was.

For a while, I thought I was the only person on the planet who didn't believe in God.

Meanwhile, I had to go to Sunday school every week, where they would tell you what to believe and why you'll burn for eternity if you don't.

There are some grey lines in the religion VS atheism debate, but brainwashing is almost exclusively a characteristic of religion.

>Using r/Atheism tier memes
Gtfo faggot

Why not teach your kids every religion then?

Most people turn to religion when they mature and stop being edgy teenagers.

There is no physical or archaeological evidence for Jesus. All sources are Christian writings, such as the gospels and the purported letters of the apostles. The authenticity and reliability of these sources has been questioned by many scholars. Out of 126 know writers of history from the said time of Christ not one writes anything about his existence. Jesus of Nazareth was nothing more than urban legend, likely an agglomeration of several evangelic and deluded rabbis who might have existed.

>I thought I was the only person on the planet who didn't believe in God.
ABSOLUTELY EUPHORIC

Religion is a tool to conquer and subjugate with. Conquered and integrating a culture with no relation to yours into the empire? Enforce your religion and it'll keep the peace. It's quite the coincidence that the old testament and the quran are extremely similar in their values towards heathens and infidels.

>brainwashing is almost exclusively a characteristic of religion.

Imagine being this blind. From stupid low-church Christian to stupid low-church atheist, and never an intelligent thought on the journey.

I'll teach them what is true, and then they'll be in a better position to understand why non-Christian religions (and Protestantism) are inferior.

I'd be elated if post-1900 American Christianity were dying and being replaced by pre-1900 Christianity. That's not what's happening. It's being replaced by Atheism. I don't see Atheism looping back to pre-1900 Christianity, in fact, Islam is more likely at that point.

Lmao
> People turn to fairy tales and superstition as they age

Wow, that's a very solid argument, I'm no longer an atheist.