Hispanic "Assimilation"

How the fuck are Hispanics supposed to assimilate if they all are concentrated in the same areas, have products and businesses that have Spanish written all over (including banks that are fully Spanish), have media that is Spanish, and have communities that assert their needs?

Fuck this fucking government. They care more about illegal immigrants than the god damn people who live here. What about the poor whites who want to live better lives? Why are they just focusing on the poor people who don't even LIVE in this country?
European immigrants could assimilate because the government was controlled by WASPS who influenced them and they had to learn English and the culture in order to be accepted.
Now it's just "DUDE HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH CELEBRATE TACOS WOOO".
How fucked are we?

Fuck white people and fuck the English language

You know you can open up a business too, right white boy?

We are at the beginning of Brazil-tier. 15 years from now we will be Brazil-tier and 30 years from now we will be living in gated communities. Demographics are destiny.

Also
>2010
Just imagine how much worse it has gotten since then with another 6 years of Obama. White flight is real and the U.S. is running out of places to flee to...

They wont. Americano and Englandstan is the future goy, deal with it.

assimilation/multiculturalism/diversity/civicnationalism are all the same thing user, this isn't reddit.com

>including banks that are fully Spanish
Nigga which ones?

The one's here in fucking Connecticut.

Fuck you nigger

First the Paco, then the taco, last the talk-O en espaƱol. Amigo, you are assimilating into our culture. La prueba esta en el pozole.

My brown laborers will swamp your white lands Chomsky Honk

Gated racial communities are illegal goy. Embrace your diversity or face legal consequences.

When I visited Florida and New York, I was surprised at seeing Santander (a Spanish bank from Cantabria) over there.

>not photoshopping all the background faces too
immersion ruined

>How fucked are we?
Hispanics are white, idiot. We are over 70% white, how are we fucked?

Names faggot?

I wonder why they would have Spanish bank in the u.s

Nice bait.

Fuck off nigger

At what point are normie White people going to realise we were decieved during WW2 and fought against our own interests as a race? When the average "white country" is 40% white? 30%? Or will they still be celebrating the "victory" when 20% is reached

lol

Don't worry, just wait a few thousand years and MAYBE if we're lucky we can get our own Israel, when the only white people left on this planet are quadroons.

>boomers not behaving egotistically
>ever
you have high expectations buddy

1990s: Paco
2000s: Taco
2010s: Spread of talk-o
2016: Trump walks the walk-o
2020: GUACO