twitter.com/oppstn/status/919648038393647104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate myself for voting drumpf
how could I be so retarded

I want to change my vote
I’m sure I’m not the only one
She won

Chill out nigger lover.

I'm a women and drumpf groped me last year at one of his rallies. I can't post a crying maga wojak because they're all male and don't represent my gender.

he is larping..

Wow. Sure is fucking shilltastic in here.

where is the inappropriate touching?

Literally zero grope in that

Screengrab the grope

larping as what exactly?

OMG a completely consensual hug and kiss on cheek, so fucking groos drumpft btfo

Finally a president has the balls to acknowledge the sexiness of teenagers.

As a #nevertrump progressive.

Fuck it. I'm with her now. She should have won. I reget my vote, my life. Such misogyny and alpha male behavior triggers my tiny testes. I need a woman in charge.

I'm a republican m8

Why would I kill myself ? I'm french, not suicidal. Should be burger-land's flag in here. On all portraits. Because you voted for a moron, congratulations for realizing it only this far. Lulz !

Wow! Is this it?

Was this they "Harassment"?

OMG you fags got nothing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao the left don't even understand what groping is. That's just normal male-female human contact. Groping is like squeezing her ass or tits.

lmao

GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY, DONALD.

I didn't see anything wrong

He is really a lovable guy.

It's nothing. Even if it was, wouldn't care. You could show me footage of him eatting dead babies and i would still support him, especially over Clinton.

>wahh why don't men find me attractive

The Weinstein Women will falsely accuse Trump
>Just watch

HAHAHA GLORMPFGH WILL BE SO BTFO OVER THIS ITS HER TURN WE NEED A FEMALE PRESIDENT TO SHOW HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

I saw nothing wrong honestly

>said the xenophobic, homophobic, racist far right loony

>Hey, you're pretty, I wouldn't mind seeing you as a flight attendant

HOLY SHIT, FUCKING IMPEACH THIS LITERAL RAPIST

No shit.

Oh man. I called this.

When the kikes start going down for their degeneracy they're going to try and drag Trump in to it.

Then why were republicans so concerned with "sexual morality" when Bill Clinton was President? He had consensual touching as well, but they wanted to impeach him. Where are they now? Hypocrisy much?
#ImpeachNow
#NotMyPresident
#ImStillWithHer

bill clinton did get impeached

>implying committing adultery is the same as hugging a woman in front of a crowd

>it's the same as cumming on a 22yo in the Oval Office

You made me cry

Back when the democrats thought they had a future.

Call Maxine Waters and ask her to have a re-vote

Haha guys post the Colbert em-peach drumpf memes they always get me to lol

GLUMPF IS FINISHED!

Bill lied to Congress about it and told his lackeys to purposely lie to investigators. Perjury, Obstruction of Justice, Abuse of Power. That's what the big deal was.

I like him more

that shake

making fun of the disabled again

This is normal human contact. This on the other hand...
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M

This vid shows nothing harmful, where is the groping? he put his arm around a flirty woman that came up to him all smiles, nothing more, you bunch of fuckwits.

Woman here. Blongo Glrumpf groped me last night.

Of course.

Alpha as fuck, did you see the look she gave him?
I've only seen that look when the chick was on ecstasy or something

>lulz
unironically kys

What a fucking alpha hahah that bitch still wanks herself to that memory even though he all but said right to her face "youre not a world class beauty"

I know I love it when he makes fun of triggered feminists

>Checked

Shit! I can't believe I voted for him. What a monster!

Not a grope, and a kiss on the cheek is a known sign of congratulations, greeting, shit like that. Shills.

JESUS

>uses hashtags on Sup Forums
>gets replies
You people keep shariablue in business.
SAGE

>Why would I kill myself ?
So that the immigrants don't do it for you.

Drumpf made a blumpf and now it's time to #DrainTheSumpf

>This will be the end of Trump says increasingly nervous man for 15th rime this year

kek
I like how that added dramatic music makes it want to appear so horrid an whatnot, but actually makes it funnier

How could trump be such a disgusting pig! Patriarchal society promotes this toxic masculinity. This is literally rape culture.

god damn, shariablue fags.

give your balls back to god if you are so fucking cucked.

ps. GOWD LAWWWD THAT ASS

Drangle drump the dyke diddler is deleted, how will he ever recover

>GROPE

He didn't ask permission to hug her you sexist pig. I hope your daughter gets groped like this one day, and then has mental issues because of it

Oh look, for the 400th time it's nothing.

If a woman had done this and roles were reversed it would be the same as an amy schumer bit and liberals would cackle like retards.

D-D-D-D-DELETE THIS OKIE DOKE

Sup Forums elected a probable pedo and almost definite sodomite. With his grab ems ness. Kinda kills all the false righteousness doesnt it

I like the bait, imitating one of these liberal morons quite nicely.

couldnt have put it better myself, i also believe god wants us to walk away from drumpf

>twitter.com/oppstn/status/919648038393647104
It's over now!! Trump is talking about wanting to have sex with a 17yo girl. Disgusting!

How can anyone in the world vote for such a terrible sleaze bucket?

THANKS RUSSIA!

Stop slut shaming Trump. He has a healthy sexual appetite.

Jesus christ that's creepy. You can see how those girls are cringing.

I love kids but would never go beyond a pat on the head.

>hand on her back
>normal greeting tier kiss
>OMG GRUMPF!!!

This is the best they have? This is their big guns? As the rope is tightening THIS is their hail moloch?

Pathetic

Oh, how dare he dare jokingly hug a laughing woman in front of a cheering, happy audience of women.

What a sexist sack of SHIT! I can't believe I voted for this clown.

Penis ÷D

try harder

yeah, FUCKING DRUMPFINSKY!!!!

I so regret my vote right now, i am just glad god put this wonderful anons on Sup Forums to help us see the light

you are wonderful user

dang now 7

ID

>COfeV
>Covfefe

Get out of here Donald, we know its you

Now 7

Listen, you donkey,
until you got something that they had on Bill:

>literally an Intern taking her panties off then sitting on the couch
>peeing on couch
>Bill fapping so loud a 70's analog crapcam can record the sounds

If anything, a hug is far from sexual except for you, basement dweller, that's the closest you'll ever get to a woman with your shameful white knighting.

Seriously, how much are you getting paid to think like this?

He didn't get impeached, he finished his term in office.

reeeeee 7

There is any dude it was bait

7?

>Mom it's happening
>I just wanted a photo
>He got me by the pussy now
>He said he's not paying me
>MOM!!
>MOM!!!!!!!!
>PLEASE HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is the worst they have on Trump, this is going to be along 8 years for the "resistance"

pleb

Oh wow so we got to ask for consent to greet the women? Next time feminists will want the consent for handshake.

Yeah boi check 'em

thats a cool pic

clinton was impeached, just because you get impeached doesn't mean you are removed from office..Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

not that any of that matters with trump he will have his 8 years.