Did they do Campos like they did Kanye?

Big if true.

Other urls found in this thread:

nnettle.com/news/2930-las-vegas-shooting-security-guard-emerges-from-clinic-that-treated-kanye-west
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link

nnettle.com/news/2930-las-vegas-shooting-security-guard-emerges-from-clinic-that-treated-kanye-west

I thought he was dead and all weekend at Bernie style. What happened? Everyone was sure he was dead.

what the fuck?

he had a lobotomy duh

>Article says he got out of the clinic
>Posts picture that everyone has already seen of him
>Picture of him is somehow "off"

The guy is dead user

For sure he's a potato now.

it's amazin'

they have to be just fucking with us at this point.

Colossal if authentic

I don't know what to think, anons

They hacked his brain, so close to talking. They almost got the information they needed. It really hurts to know how close we came.

They are. Theyre testing to see what they can get away with.

You guys are so gullible. Go watch some Rick and Morty and take some chill pills. Nothing to see here fellas.

Just what the fuck is going on?

"After receiving treatment at the clinic, the music star claimed to be suffering from severe memory loss."

So they're prepping us for the Campos lobotomy. Considering we think he's dead, that's actually an upgrade

It really seems like it, this is too fucking weird.

i cant believe our CIA is doing some weekend at bernies shit. can these people really think theyre doing it for the greater good still?

Wasn't Trump supposed to put a stop to all of this shadow government kikery? What went wrong?

They work for the organization, user. The Deep State is their master, not the country.

Um

Nice digits

same doctors that "worked" on michael

what do you think the motivation is? just money or?

I don't get how mk ultra was declassified and not one cuck in the USA cares. The people just expect this shit, totally desensitized.

That nigger is dead.

Fake

The article says the union rep said he was checked in there, but they made that part up.

So when did they master the teleporter?
Beamed him from room in Vegas to clinic in LA?

why does he look like a dressed up corpse?

Poor Jesus HippoCampos is now a potato