I'm a Canadian infantryman with PPCLI, ask a real man anything

What questions do you have for a real soldier, burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
towleroad.com/2006/05/82nd_airborne_g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cucknadian military

3 PPCLI?

What drugs are popular amongst soldiers if any? Also do you partake

>Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry

thank you for your cervix

Whats the best civilian equivalent or whatever its called, in your opinion. Been thinking of joining up desu. Also could you explain to me how it works with housing and stuff? You on a base all year round even if youre not deployed or what?

No nigger. They have three companies. 3 is airborne capable. Hence 3 ppcli

Undefeated against ZOGmerica.

>issued an EOTech in a cold weather enviroment
Exactly what I'd expect of Trudeau, sorry you don't get better equipment, brother.

How does it feel to know you are dying to protect the Chinese and Indians raping your economy and real estate?

>in b4 dodge and "better than........" attack on the US

What are you doing in America, neighbor?

Give me a detailed run down on your rifle

Accessories and all

I'm sorry, but it appears your brain just took a shit through your fingers. Did you just say that the entire regiment has three companies?

in the US mil. they turn a blind eye to steroid use which is common

if you get caught with anything else, including booze, your ass is fried

Why the fuck is your rifle just flopping around? Don't you faggots use a weapons carrying case when you jump?

OP doesn't appear to be delivering.
sage

Why case a weapon you'll never use?

He means battalions you fucking sperg

A good little goy. Proud to serve his Jew Queen. That's a good boy.

This image triggers the burger

>Canadian soldier
is it a good feeling to fight and die for this fucked country? So that your children can learn about bum sex in kindergarten amongst chinks and pajeets?

Whatever, Princess.

Then he should have said Battalions, Chang. Or maybe not asked a question if he already knew the answer to begin with,

no

Joint training at Ft Bragg, or as the 82nd refers to it: "Feyettenam"

Clearly stupid enough to be infantry.

Do Canadians eat the same crayons as Marines or do they have a domestic brand?

Spelled Fayettenam for adjacent Fayetteville.

NC is comfy outside of Fayetteville. I lived in Gray's Creek and like it.

How many fingers can you fit up your butthole?

>Canadian infantry
>Real man
Pick one.

what was even the point of of these
the guy asked if OP was 3 PPCLI and you just re posted the name of the regiment so maybe you're the retard here nigger

Who are you working for?

>mfw if we did it again the majority of America would clap

Daddy, why do you have to be so mean. I'm trying to talk to uncle burger

point is if you even knew what 3 PPCLI meant in the first place you wouldn't have needed to say anything so maybe you should kys

Don't you wish that you were a real man in the 75th Ranger Regiment?

Muh benefits. How do you live with yourself knowing that you defend nothing more than the petrodollar recycling system.

Oh wait that's right, "real soldiers" can't think.

One light infantry battalion in the PPCLI. Which do you think a guy jumping out of an airplane might be from?
Stick to /r/Toronto, faggot.

Responding to yourself... Lurk more.

>canadians who cant even put down a forrest fire without importing african bushwhackers
>talking about setting things on fire.
Really playing a dangerous game there. You should have a license to possess assault matches.

Too bad you're kill ratio of Taliban to suicides is so close.
Oh well when you come home with one leg and brain damage fighting Jews wars, you can pretend Invictus is a reason to live.

>Too bad you're kill ratio
>come back with...brain damage
Speaking from experience?

you're supposed to thank them for their letting globalist pound thier cervix

I wasn't the one asking you stupid fucking nigger

Spun my wheels bought a rug and went home. Uselessness

All modern western militaries defacto-support globalist leftist elites.

You're just faggot chinaman from Toronto obsessed with it.
Please note how I'm responding to your post and not my own because I'm not a fucking retard.

So should we start telling soldiers "Thank you for your cervix" instead? Sounds good to me.

3rd highest gun per capita, Mr.irrelevant Estonian. Despite who our PM is; we're far less cucked than any irrelevant europoor or le %52 percent burger.

Fuck the Rangers, Canadian soldiers run circles around fat burgers. Hooah?

I did learn how to destroy a society is by (((educating))) their women the weakest link of a race. Once we infect a woman with feminism their race dies

More like long tab on the McDonalds menu

That's some stolen valor tard. And while I appreciate your enthusiasm I live in reality. You keep your hooah and we'll keep slaughtering insurgents. Keep your head down.

>accuses me twice of being a chink in Toronto
good projection Mr Yang

what do you think about your elected leaders right now?

Why does your gf/wife have a black niglet inside her? or maybe you don't know yet.. lol.

how does it feel knowing that the most exciting thing u have to look forward to is a mission to somalia to go insane on malaria meds while handing out water bottles and condoms to warlords lmao

PPCLI are trained better than Burger Special Forces

This.

Former leaf here.

That attitude will get you greased overseas, user. If you guys ever deploy. Careful my Canuck friend

Leafs>Burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE

Ps. Ask the 82nd dudes, youll likely have to ask an E7 or so, about this.
towleroad.com/2006/05/82nd_airborne_g/

Canadian military is a joke. My brother in law is an artillery officer and asked me wtf was on my hands. They were callouses.

Yeah. Idk who does that stuff... Units that don't go on missions, is guess?

>officers
>heavy lifting

Tries so hard to matter,
Acts like a queef,
Here comes that faggot,
A fucking leaf.

Leaders should lead by example.

How many combat pumps?

I probably have more bodies on my conscience than you do and the only war I eve fought was growing up white in Los Angeles. You got any questions for a real soldier, Syrupnigger?

Canadians get gloves lol

>Can't even afford a Ta-50 Weapons Case

Disgusting.

Fuck i feel sorry for you.
Have fun at secrets lol

t. 82nd veteran

That's a really good anecdote

Do you feel inferior to veterans of the past that fought in wars that actually mattered? How many innocents do you think you've aided in killing? Do you think that supporting an organization that kills people is the same as killing them yourself?

Kek

Shocked they dont just jump with rubber duckies. Total waste of guns to give them to the Canadians.

>pulls chute cord
>leaves and maple syrup flies everywhere

As someone who wants to be a real man, do you earn enough to support a family?

Then I said what the fuck are those, He said "work gloves"

>PPCLI

What do they pay you per year? How long you been in?

"Innocents" implying anyone in the ME is innocent or matters.

Missing the point nigger. No hard work. It's easy pay and easy pension. We don't even get to kill any niggers or Muslims anymore.

Burgers pull cord fifteen chutes appear.
>>because your fat get it?

>PPCLI
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>année actuelle
>Il n'a pas 22e
AHAHAHAHA TABARNAK HAHAHAHAHA

What do you think of the new defense white paper ?

Canadians low-key made southern Afghanistan a dangerous hellhole because they were wholly incapable of fighting the war in Panjwai, Sangin, and Musa Qaleh.

They spent their entire time LARPing about Oruzgan, Deh Rawood, and Baghran. All the problems came from Tarin Kowt or Qalat, never because they were't able to properly fight and wouldn't authorize the necessary ROE. They LARPed so hard the US and other countries had to dedicate extra 'surge' troops to Kandahar and when the US figured out the problem was Canada, they were relieved, only the Canadian Hospital remained.

I just enlisted for the same thing, whats training really like and do I gotta worry about faggots?

I understand the joke. It was like mine but with a burger twist at the end. Well done!

I spent time in both Sangin and Musa Qaleh. Confirming everything you said.

>joins the canadian army
>thinks he help the country
>also never been deployed

u are a real fuckin retard OP

>Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry

Not going to lie, user. The title doesn't make you sound all that badass, to be honest.

canadian air force fag here. Cocaine is done on the regular. it's shocking to civs

Says the fatclap that's been fighting Iraqi monkeys for a generation and still there.

BMQ is easy as fuck. They even let you keep your phones so you can continue to shitpost on Mongolian horse trading forums.

> diversity champion
They can't even be subtle with their virtue signalling

It's an honour to be named after royalty

why does all our army branch have retarded uncool names like that?

Infantry Branch (IN)
Corps of Engineers Branch (EN)
Field Artillery Branch (FA)
Air Defense Artillery Branch (ADA)
Aviation Branch (AV)
Cyber Branch (CY)
Special Forces (SF)

Now those are both good looking, good sounding names and abbreviations.

in canada is like PCMFNIOGHRNWLMSO

jesus fucking christ I hate this plate

btw there small trace of depleted uranium in all that diarrhea green paint. Have fun. Sucker.

Depending on the timeframe, you're lucky to be alive.

We had eliminated the threat in Iraq by 2008. Something changed then, I'll let you figure out what it was.

If you want a hint, think, "Someone who could be Prime Minister of Canada".

I have 2 military friends who are finding new work because of the pozzed training and diversity, gender studies bullshit theyre put trough.
The military is no longer a bunch of testosterone ridden jocks but has been infiltrated by absolute cucks.