America killed more children than any other country combined in the middle east

Good

/thread

wow... really? Fuck, I better start kneeling during the anthem.

And now they are a minority in their own country and their sisters and daughters are marrying Indians, blacks and Arabs in record numbers while they are addicted to heroin.

Karma is a bitch.

we are the best

We're not even close to being done

cool

Shoudlve killed more. The woman. The men. Or at least put them on reservations and gave them drugs so they could never come back, like we did with Indians and tried with Chinese.

Well, its not bad. What is your point exactly?
Who cares about dead arabs?

And no, I'm not edgy. Just, who cares?

sage
sage
fuck the slide

Good

Americans kill 1 million of their own children every year through abortion, it is part of their culture.

Hawt af. He’s removed the boys trousers. Did they enjoy a romantic evening of rape?

Needs improvement.

Came here to say this

Hey now don't forget about Europe and Asia

simple as that

faggot mudslimes shouldn't blow up skyscrapers
lesson learned

>in the middle east.

okay?

Threads over guys, go home

The "Japanese with Nukes" figure is overblown by about 3x
A "Japanese with Firebombs" figure isn't even listed, but exceeds the (incorrect) nuke number by about 1.5x
I'm pretty disappointed.

FPBP

1) So what they're Muslims.
2) America shouldn't be there but not because: "muh all life is sacred".

>The "Japanese with Nukes" figure is overblown by about 3x
Not if you include those that died days or even years later from the effects of radiation.

I suppose that would be an attractive theory if this place called "The Middle East" suddenly sparang into existance 20 years ago instead of being the birthplace of civilization and a crossroads for competing populations going back 18,000 years.

In the Middle East? Maybe they shouldn't be shooting at our army. Definitely shouldn't have kamikazed our buildings

>their sisters and daughters are marrying Indians, blacks and Arabs
Lol, you are projecting, Britfag. It's your daughters who are marrying Indians and Arabs. Ours marry wetbacks. Lol, stupid Brits.

>the country that invented state sponsored industrial genocide calling anyone out

go suck muslim cock Hans youre welcome for driving them into your lands

fpbp, also doing my part to fill this thread

>Americans are a minority in their own country

wut

So once again USA #1

You're welcome.

Muslims aren't people and Muslims kill vastly more Muslims than anyone else.

That guy is clearly a Paki

that's their best trait

God damn it, disease killed native americans. Not fuckin' muskets you retard.

They aren't people so its alright

>America
Israel.*

Abortion kills niggers, spics and libtards.

Abortion does not kill White nationalists therefore abortion does not kill children. It does, however, kill predator CHUDs.

>children

Thank you, The Muslim conquest/jihad over the last 1400 years has killed at least 270 million and still counting to this day

America killed more British with friendly fire then the enemy.

America holds the lead in friendly fire kill agasnt the British.

Would been better thread

As we've come to expect, the first post is the best.

Fuck OP.

lol

>freedom intensifies

We've GOT to get those "Illegal Immigrants" numbers WAY up.

Good, hope they continue.

82 million indians my fucking ass

It's almost like Amerifats are filthy subhuman barbarian mongrels completely brainwashed by the zog.

be careful don't say anything hateful, you might go to jail

Top kek
Now we just need to start on Africa and Latin America and we are world heroes

You fail to comprehend the universal law of Cause and Effect. You are not smarter than god. America should have listened to Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich in 2008. Pull out. Secure homeland. Become energy independent.

Fpbp

Most Iraqis killed were by other Iraqis.

Sunnis and Shia hate each other

>muh dead mini-terrorists
Shut up, Hanz.
USA is based as fuck. If I ever met a serviceman who killed little shitskins I'd buy him a pint.

Wow, this is the power of Sup Forums. 911 official narrative believers and cheering on our military being used to fight israel's enemies in the middle east, which does nothing but increase refugees in europe and the united states. This is officially a boomer board.

Right, and none of it would be happening if we hadn't invaded iraq for no discernible reason.

Fuck off Paki
I'd knock your cunt right in

It's really that simple.

>need to up the illegal immigrant and criminal executions massively.

It's okay, sandcoons ain't people.

I'm millennial you fucking egregious faggot; Don't do shit to a major world power if you don't want retaliation, a simpleton understands this, which you seem to be below

That's not even true tho. The only reason Sunni and Shia jihadi groups hate eachother is because they are funded by Iran and Saudi Arabia to fight for them as proxi's. Catholics and Protestants hate eachother more than sunnis and shias.

those arent kids they are muslims

You are just a fucking idiot.. how many UK soldiers lost their life for those fucking jews interest?

Please tell me more of these skyscrapers that mudslimes blew up.

Are you sure that's still current? I suspect the war in Yemen has made it obsolete.

That's because it's counting abortions, gercuck.

sure thing, Ivan.
Russia is the #1 in killing children, girls, and innocent ppl in general, not only in the middle east.

were they sand nigger goat fucker children? if so, good

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

We slaves to Jews

We da new Nazis. Except we arent nationalists for America, we are nationalists for Israel.

I don't give a fuck, m8.
If someone wants to join the British army when they will plainly get told what to do by America, that's up to them. They know they will likely die for some other foreign power, and it's their own fault for not looking at the risks involved if they do die. But all the same, consider:
1) We didn't lose that many. We know how to kill muslims.
2) If I met some cunt daft enough to do it, and he killed little baby muslims, I'd still buy him a pint.

when you say America are you talking about planned parenthood?

Youre a retard. UK soldiers didnt begin dying for Jews since the war on terror you dumb crumpet eating Anglo.

Youre probably a Jew. Makes sense for you to make this retarded post.

Good job, OP, you brought out all the newfags who don't remember the story behind this pic.

>soldier hasn't had a chance to kill someone, wants to
>they wait for an opportunity, when kid walks by
>throw grenade over wall, then shoot the shit out of him
>take trophy picture
>nu-Sup Forums going full stormfag as usual

This soldier is a nigger and you guys defend him. Why do I keep coming back here? Sup Forums is ded.

>Jews pay goys to kill sandnigger kids
>"Haha USA #1"

Stay woke pham

>jews etc
Is the USA all jews now?
We pitched in whenever the USA asks.
But I don't care about servicemen dying, it's in the job description.

the joy of killing goat fuckers is reason enough

Those kids shouldn't have picked up AKs and shot at coalition troops or helped plant IEDs, or let themselves be used as human shields by asshole insurgents.

Did you serve? Or are you just a chicken hawk? Also, how did the guy in that picture attack america? Most of the middle east is a bunch of peasants and goat herders. They are no threat to us. There is literally no reason to be over there killing people besides the fact that we are implementing a plan that israelis drew up in the 80's. Also, were the muslims attacking the US before jews did 911, and then we preceded to blow up the entire middle east and part of africa.

good

America is a narcissistic socio-path of a country. It doesn't give a fuck. Is proud and blazen that it doesn't give a fuck and then gets all 'why are you picking on me' making itself the victim when pointing out it has totally screwed the world up for us all.

And we used to run this world like kings.. but because of a moronic population we lost it all because we thought as a group that muslim, negros, french or german were our enemies.. you better buy a pint to a pelestinan that killed a jew.

Reported to the Queen. I hope you have fun in the tower of england kiddo

This is true but we will kill millions of American children.

Wasn't the US navy formed to fight muslims (Barbary pirates) attacking the US?

>being this much of a r*ddit faggot

Go back if you dont know shit

Good goy

perfect also fpbp

It's too late now faggot, we are in too deep and this is never going to go away until we utterly annihilate them.

Oi mate, off to prison you go for hate speech.

>north korean flag
what is this sorcery?

Shut up Paki, I'll knock your cunt right in
You too, goatfucker