Based Black Man Confronts Den of Sin (Britain) and is Almost MARTYRED!

youtube.com/watch?v=uBxcuD5VV6g

Other urls found in this thread:

sovereignty.org.uk/features/activistinf/speak.html
youtube.com/watch?v=izFbklchW94
youtube.com/watch?v=jHKIaFjxGPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Sup Forums is a christian board

He dindu nuffin yet the eternal anglo wants to shut him down. Fucking wh*thes need Jesus.

All non-whites are shit

>freedom of speech

I think that African gentleman thinks he is in america.

100% sure that if we was speaking arabic and holding a kuran while shouting at women not covered in burkas the police wouldnt have done a thing

>implying America isn't the world

lol

OI BRUV DO YOU HAVE A CHRISTIANITY LICENSE MATE

no it isn't

OI, YOU PREACHING A RELIGION THAT IS NOT ISLAM?

TO JAIL YOU GO MATE

ALLAH SAVE THE QUEEN

>fevela monkey see his kin on british streets
>thinks the kike on a stick should exist in a white world

>Den of Sin

Stealing this

Fuck England lol, your country is pure dogshit hahahaha

YOU CROSSIN' THE LOIN M8?

REPORTED YA M8

bump

>That gigantic woman on the scooter
Honestly surprised when she had a British accent

LMAOOO THAT FUCKINGH MOBILITY SCOOTER BITCH I THOUGHT THEY ONLY HAD THOSE IM AMERICA

That image was made by a Jew. We know from the Shroud of Turin that Jesus was white. What we call "Jews" today are actually Khazars.

oi'm boisexual, yeh? rite? 'e 'as a boyfriend, yeh, 'es gay? yeh?

Christ, I'm glad I left when I did. Even chavs are getting in on the fashionable gayness now.

I would be laughing if these were exaggerations

england BTFO

In the UK we do have the right to preach on high streets. I found a summary on this website sovereignty.org.uk/features/activistinf/speak.html which reads:
>Preaching in the street is lawful, even if it is contentious, unwelcome or provocative, and police officers may not ask preachers to be silent, according to a landmark ruling made in the Supreme Court in July 1999 as detailed here. This is the law of the land in England and Wales.
In the case of a threatened breach of the peace, the police must ask themselves where the threat is coming from. Disproportionate behaviour from a crowd will not allow a presumption that the preacher is responsible for the threat.
Street preachers wrongly arrested or convicted may be able to claim damages from the Crown Prosecutor or the Police.
Regarding the use of amplification, the holding of placards, and alleged obstruction when preaching or giving out tracts, the key test is reasonableness.
Many council bylaws and police instructions used against preachers may be unlawful, but will only be tested when someone is arrested and convicted and appeals to the High Court.

>These people are homeless, and you are talking about homosexuality, therefor they are highly offended, and you must stop

May God and Jesus protect that brave man!

Yup - this. I thought she was gonna be one of our's.

I cannot believe the size of that woman. how does she live? like can some science bro explain how her heart doesn't give out. Like if she went for a jog would she induce a heart attack.

check'd

i've said it before. we have to ally with true believer Christian blacks. we'd be foolish not to. simple test will prove i'm right, just 1 question, what does shlomo hate more than anything else? Christianity.

Britcucks are godless creatures

Each day I'm honestly feeling the pull of Christianity, more and more.

Our country needs a complete reformation of the police force. What a couple of passive aggressive spanners those two cops were.

Marvelous.

But still the "they might be offended so you can't say that" cuckold attitude needs to end in this country.

>the butter golem asking if he had a license
Does everything have a fucking license in that country? Where did the hambeast get the license to eat so much food?

He should have accused that faggoty cop of heresy and then lit him on fire.

>all those whites swarming on him as soon as he starts preaching Christianity

The converted muslim policeboy is right - freedom of speech does not mean yelling in a street, with a bullhorn.

However, if it was a rabid muzzie shouting "behead the infidels", they would apologize and pay him a 5 digit amount for distress.

It feels as everyday gets closer to me admitting defeat and thinking godlessness is a modern luxury, as humans we must choose Christ or allow Islam to pervert all that is good. Nobody has to believe in it they just have to defend it as a necessary antibody to a invading virus.

Atheism would work if we became as freedomless as China though.

Did that bong literally say my boyfriend is gay?

UK stands for Unironically Koran.

Jesus didn't exist, he was literally a meme. Like pepe. Used as a story telling tool to preach human decency and values

>based black man
get out faggot

What kinda city has twerp in its spelling lmao

>public order
So if I get "irate" when a women has an abortion, does that mean abortions are violating the law?

*woman

I have also been feeling that.

youtube.com/watch?v=izFbklchW94
youtube.com/watch?v=jHKIaFjxGPY

found the cuck

Why do you call us Amerifat all the time bongs

I can't take it anymore... as soon as I saw that hamplanet on the mobility scooter, OI M8 DO YOO HAVE A LOICOISE FOR THAT,

fuck this country, honestly, fuck it. I'm so done , i'm glad i'm in the far north

Well you can't come here anymore cause of that pesky Brexit. Really shot yourself in the foot, didn't you?

Brexit isn't happening, also Evropa is sinking in general

baby buggery island, that entire rock in the sea is hollywood

OI BIN THAT KNOIFE!

And I will raise Eire from the ashes!

>you got a license to do this

I fucking died lmao the memes really are true

can we meme a "day of preachful protest" for the right?
just a day where we hoist the cross and preach the bible?
could be Big If you follow the True word of God

Don't be libel, bin that bible.

This is why we need to abandon Christianity as soon as possible.

t. Mohammad

Really glad that United Kingdom is becoming a Muslim country. Hope the Muslims start killing you and turning your churches into mosques. That's what you deserve for abandoning your religion.

ffs that nig actually looks good compared to the subhuman brainless sjw homeless chavs, obese monstrosities on disability scooters and Ingsoc Stasi thought police. Unbelievable. I feel sick.

desu the police over here are pretty annoying

They'll harass you over the smallest of things and ignore the bigger problems (muslim rape gangs and thugs stealing cars and mugging people)

Utterly useless

You might be a homo who thirsts for bbc.

Is this Brighton or some other leftist hellhole? Even in London nobody would bat an eyelid over this guy.

A guy like this came to preach in the quad at our college about 4 years ago, I was a liberal back then and joined the kids jeering him off and booing him until the cops came, then I applauded.

In retrospect I feel pretty fucking bad about it and I should've listened to what he said instead of thinking I knew better

OY, DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER! YOU FUCKING BIGOT, YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR PERMIT READY, I'M TWEETING TO THE POLICE RIGHT NOW

You still think you know better.

antifa mulatto abomination detected.
Show flag or get out.

A load of barnacles indeed

THIS GUYS IS A GOD MESSGER !
TAKE THIS A SIGN, Sup Forums !!!!
CHRIST ALMIGHTY , LIGTHEN THE HEARTS OF OUR NECKBEARDS BASEMENT DWEALERS !
CAN I GET AN AMEN, LOSERS ????

THIS

Watch Benidorm sometime.

>HE'S MY BOYFRIEND HE'S GAY........., PLEASE TELL BRITS HAVE SOME WEIRD WAY OF SAYING FRIEND THAT HAPPENS TO BE A BOY

>rozzers dropping tax dosh on faggot-liveried mustangs

what the fuck
I bet it's not even a v8

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE, BASED BLACK MAN!

It's either this or having a bisexual girl and her gay boyfriend call the Muslim police to arrest you.

>tfw they won't arrest gypsies though

fucking lefties, they actually do thing they have a right to shut down everything they get offended by
>Their soccer team's keeper does a nasty blunder, and lets in a goal
POLICE! SHUT IT DOWN! THIS IS NOT FAIR
CALL THE PRIME MINISTER
>lefties

I thought I misheard it but I'm beginning to suspect that she has a gay boyfriend. And she's bisexual. So she might be a trap

fpbp

I don't think anyone needs to hear about stuff that was written in a book yet has no evidence.

*huff* do you have
*wheeze* a license to do that!?

And fucking brits have the absolute balls to make fun of shart in marts.

The evidence is that you're a cuck

We do have a good share of disgusting fatties, but in terms of sheer quantity of the morbidly obese, the US wins the gold medal.

>see flag
checks out

absolute nonsense

A broken nation of chavs. Just end us.

Yeah I was really confused by that too

not me, I'm agnostic

Only Indians and Indians living in the UK care about the shart in the mart meme. Poo in the loo really gets under their skin, so they tried to turn the meme on burgers. It didn't work. Now all Indians hide behind meme flags for fear of being told to refrain from pooping in the street.

>when the Bongs out burger the burgers

Wtf I love black people now

But seriously, this guy is a saint and we need more people like him preaching the good word.

so basically it was

>Black Man
anyone who writes those two words together is a nigger.

A surprisingly high number of Christian preachers in London are black.

NICE TRY, BUT THE LIGHT OF JESUS HELPS ME SEE THROUGH AND BEHIND YOUR POST .....and tip shadow of your nose !
Ahammmm........
YOU SHOULD REPENT FOR YOUR ADULTERY THOUGHTS ! PRAY AND REPENT, LIVE A FRUITFUL LIFE !

Notice immediately the women attack. Always the fucking women.

Also, no wonder the UK is gone to shit and Europe is falling to Islam. Gods wrath against your own hatred.

>3000 calories a day
What? That's not really anything.

Who the fuck is that, Jesus was Aryan.

I literally cannot explain how relieved I was when madame mobility opened her pie hole and started speaking in that lower class English accent. "Excuuuse meh, yu 'av a license for wot all you're doing thair?" Thought she was gonna be one of our tourists.