Did you guys know that the life of Gucci Mane™ is so interesting that it is a best seller on amazon?

Did you guys know that the life of Gucci Maneā„¢ is so interesting that it is a best seller on amazon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk
genius.com/Gucci-mane-im-in-love-with-a-white-girl-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It probably is interesting. Gucci is an interesting man. He had a more interesting life than most of the people on this board. When you stop whining about niggers and do something productive maybe you can have a best-selling autobiography too.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk

>He had a more interesting life than most of the people on this board

Shut up cuck

>shoot people
>do crack
>get paid millions to say nigga fuck nigga by jews
>buy drugs and tvs with it
>sell tv for crack
>steal another tv to sell for crack
>go to jail a few times
>knock up a few nigresses and dont pay child support
>have 60 iq

wow interesting

Literally who? I'm neither Italian nor do I listen to rap.

shit i was wrong, thanks for convincing me leaf
brb buying 10 copies

>best seller on amazon
is there a reason we should believe what amazon says about their sale numbers?

he mentions the JQ in it so who cares in the long run?

gucci mane is interesting

Gucci Mane is a nigger but he's an honest country nigger, he's straightforward with his rap, and he doesn't care about politics or SJW agenda. He's basically a conservative nigger. The niggers you gotta watch out for are those new "conscious rappers" like Kendrick Lamar talking about BLM and white privilege, they're the literal jew tools of subversion.

One of Gucci's lines was "I keep that white girl (slang for coke) like a white man" literally saying white girls are best associated with white men.

I like how leafs are better ameriburgers than ameriburgers are

dudes like 30yo but needs a biography ok

t. ytppl

wtf I love niggers now

>ITT: non-certified Zone 6 street niggas
lol

No you fucking idiot he says I keep the white girl like a white man as in lawyers and doctors and politicians.

Seriously the clothes cars and jewelery the buy and want is everything the white man had. The only ones they see are rich white judges and lawyers cause they're in and out of jail

No idiot, it's a double entendre meaning he keeps a white girl (literally) which promotes racemixing like all hip hop, and white girl (coke) like a white man because it's stereotypically a wealthy white man drug. He's not implying in any way that white women belong to white men. Stop trying to finagle niggers into your paradigm you disgusting cuck.

I admire that you started off the same as me but you're way off. Don't even know what you're on about.

I give him props for trying to decipher the gutter speak. Probably typical suburban white guy

Black people cant read.

I know you're removed from urbane culture and all that but white girl literally does mean coke.
t. degenerate

>He had a more interesting life than most of the people on this board

well there is the asian rentboy thing...

>He doesn't know that publishers will literally buy shit tons of their own books to force them onto best seller lists

I still can not get over how similar black people are to apes.

>Being this much of a leftyfag

Has anyone here have actually tried to read the book?

Kek the nigger literally did a song called "Im in Love with a White Girl"

genius.com/Gucci-mane-im-in-love-with-a-white-girl-lyrics

Who is buying and reading this?

I used audible to get a free listen to the audio book version. I thought it was good but I am a fan of his music.

BUUR BUURRRR i do plan on buying it this week.

I hate stupid people. It's a double entendre. What clever point do you think you're making? The surface meaning is also intended to be communicated. This is clear to anyone with a brain. But you come in here acting revelatory. Do you think a double entendre is a crazy assumption of a hip hop lyric? Or do you think rappers are inclined to state things as they plainly are without any wordplay? Fucking low iq faggot muddying up the board.

>autobiographies
Why this book is not the diet section?

Some user posted an excerpt from this book were Gucci gets close to being redpilled on jews but calls the jews who are taking advantage of him "white men".
If only we could teach blacks the difference.

gucci is redpilled as fuck, op confirmed not icey

switching from drinking 300g of sugar a day in lean to working out in prison every day for a year and a half and since

certainly this means the end for humanity. I wonder how it reads lol

>nig has book ghostwritten because hes illiterate
>nigs are unable to read it
>white wiggers buy it instead

So you assume fat people should be incarcerated?

Prologue
September 13, 2013
The police had taken my pistol the day before but I wasn't without heavy arms. I'd been stockpiling weapons at the studio.

Do I have psychic powers, or am I just racist?

can he write complete sentences?
i wonder if he had a little help writing that

early gucci lyrics were fantastic

They're not even what I would call wiggers. There are so many far left, white guilt ridden ass hats out there that look at trap music like it's Mozart. They don't sag their pants or act like nogs, they just play that trash to virtue signal. It's so gay.

IDIOTS GET OFF MY BOARD. Yes idiot it was ghost written. Even in the fucking image in front if your eyes it says it was "co-written" by some fuck named Neil so I guess that answers your question as to whether he had any "help". NOW LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK.

he gets prescribed Testosterone and HGH because he is HIV +

Not a racist joke. Just some insider information

I'm not left wing. I just like Gucci Mane's music. He is actually redpilled as fuck

>The niggers you gotta watch out for are those new "conscious rappers" like Kendrick Lamar talking about BLM and white privilege, they're the literal jew tools of subversion.

Kendrick is one of the very very few rappers that addresses the hypocrisy of the black community for killing black men.

Sup Forums is wrong again.

How testosterone is the cure for HIV?

But he blames whites.

(((help)))

>So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street
>when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
>Hypocrite!

Yeah man everything is actually about wypipo

>tfw when gucci mane has written a book and you haven't

whats your excuse Sup Forums?

PUT THE POUNDS IN THE TRASHCAN GUCCI DO THE DISHES

i worked with some short girl who got way into that "butt fitness"where they just work out their ass and try to get instagram famous. she made some BS fitness book and shilled it on amazon. all the reviews were fake shit. if she could do it, gucci can do it even better

No, on the contrary. Gucci says that he thought a lot of the people in the music/hip hop industry (mainly producers, of course) were white, and then he learned that a lot of them were in fact Jewish, and he was pretty appalled by it. He doesn't like the *fellow white man* meme either.

>believing he wrote the book himself.

You are the reason jews are winning.

guwop is a pretty cool dude

slide thread and unrelated to politics
rap is degenerate anyways