Friendly reminder that only the Amish and the Mennonite populations of America are still pure white and have the right...

Friendly reminder that only the Amish and the Mennonite populations of America are still pure white and have the right to call them so. They are the ones who are redeemable and should be saved before that continent gets purged.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesgazette.com/news/11592/amish-helped-trump-win
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

What about hutterites?

Friendly reminder the Democrats have been trying to legislate them out of existence for years and they voted for Trump in droves, probably winning him Pennsylvania.

They don't vote idiot.

Even Anabaptists vote, user.

Some of them do you fucking retard

Have some sauce.
timesgazette.com/news/11592/amish-helped-trump-win

Docu i saw said they weren't into politics, Guess it's to do with family and how strict they are idk.

You said they don't vote. Have fun being btfo.

Maybe i was wrong.

and this has nothing to do with the fact they're descended from Dutch colonists? Damned Tulip-munchers

Then don't go around calling people idiots if you don't know what you're talking about.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Mennonite children.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

>Amish are pure
Hahaha is that what foreigners think?
I live in Amish land and lemme tell you, the lot of them are no different then drugged up addicts.

I assumed they were speaking for the whole group, it was a docu about the Amish.

Dont forget the Hutterites

>Says the descendant of a Romanian invader.

Get the fuck out of here you pigdog

I heard inbreeding is rampant as well.

Also, they are no better than hasidic jews.

There's 320 thousand Amish but does this number include children?

>amish

I'd be happy if we went back to a time without technology, but I may as well use it because we have it.

My cousin lives very close to the Amish and growing up I'd often visit him from time to time. They absolutely have serious issues because of their small gene pool. Many of them do use hard drugs for recreational purposes. That being said, their numbers are growing rapidly, they remain firm in their religious positions, so they remain a useful group of people to the far-right.

So yeah, basically hasidic jews, but strictly pacifist

Most of them are children, Whites in America and Europe need to have as many kids as them. Maybe then we would beat the spic birth rate. I'm doing my part to have tons of white kids are you faggot? I'm only against race-mixing if you want to be an MGTOW it's still better then ruining your genetics my dude.

>strictly pacifist

Ive heard Paki tier stories about them including honor killings. Thats not very pacifist.

Edgy opinion kid, learn that in intro to logic?

you have no right to comment in this thread if you havent read unabomber's manifesto
now fuck off nigger

>basing worldview on hippy who constantly used the tech he railed against
ishygddt

Only thing is you have to join the amish church to marry the girls and live their lifestyle 100%.

And yeah the amish need some outside white blood to stop the inbreeding problem.