Most redpilled states?

I come to Sup Forums with regards to where I should move. Currently(sadly) I'm a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. I'm looking for the following criteria: little gun control, low taxes, preferably cold, and as few niggers as possible. I looked up the most racist states and found some funny stories of niggers down in Mississippi getting surrounded by white guys and being told to leave, this is probably just niggers looking for some sympathy but I found it funny regardless. Sadly I don't think I could handle the heat down there. So what are your suggestions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXd-zB_mWQ0&index=2&list=LLv8Uld0p7vAceJgmS_BgsKw
youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
youtu.be/jkHXXT_4XEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant_Marine_Act_of_1920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 muh texas
no, that state is cucked and fucked by spics

You will have a hard time of finding truly redpilled states. Generally any southern non-coastal state is good. Utah and Idaho kinda. Pennsylvania is surprisingly based in many parts I hear. Midwest has some good ones too, but it varies quite a bit nowadays

come on washington isn't even that liberal overall compared to other states

>why is ohio so important

Here you go. Search by county, not by state

I'd advise you maybe minessota or one of the dakotas

Elections

fuck year colorado

If I was going to move somewhere based on politics and climate alone, it would be South Carolina. Trey Gowdy is the fucking man and I would be proud to have him as my State Rep.
youtube.com/watch?v=aXd-zB_mWQ0&index=2&list=LLv8Uld0p7vAceJgmS_BgsKw

>illinois

kek

called it before even reading it

this fucking state

>Why is Texas so big?

You want either Idaho, Montana, Utah, Alaska, or Wyoming.

>ohio constantly waving their imaginary dicks on the internet but have not much to show for it
You guys are worse than Pennsylvania

Northern Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Midwest, New Hampshire, and Maine.

by the way, if you haven't seen this guy in congress, just type his name on youtube. Dude has a promising future in our govmt as a Republican voice on justice and law.

>white
Vermont best state. Or New Brunswick, I don't know these fucking names.

Maryland's shape is weird but lovable

Florida

Massachusettes fucking sucks dude, have you been outside of your basement. Most of the city is a fucking waste land and most of the suburbs are following the same path.

Op is a faggot

Retard you border New Hampshire. I'm from NH living in Boston for work but I'm moving back this year because I cannot fucking stand this dystopian hell hole

When most of us think of Washington we think of Seattle desu

Yea boston is really fucking bad, I live outside the city. Currently working at a few colleges (construction)

>Rich
I'll take it. Too bad we're overrun with foreigners.

Seattle should just roll into the sea, preferrably when I'm not there. The rest of the state usually votes red.

Boy some of these are some stupid fucking questions

>Why is Nevada so empty
Because it's mostly desert

>Why is North Dakota so cold
Because it's way far north

>Why is Georgia so backwards
Because it's full of niggers

Welp, Tennessee here I come

>why is Georgia so backwards?
A: Ted Turner

Yeah NH, Maine, and Alaska were my top choices, just wanted to hear some other opinions. If you think it's bad try living in Cambridge for the entirety of your life.

Das rite

Why was Kasich such a failed meme

Sadly tennessee isnt as rascist as it seems

North Carolina and both Virginias.

In utah theres liberals and commie teenagers everywhere, but other than that if you keep to yourself youll be alright. Skiings good out here too.

>Washington more liberal than comiefornia
>Comiefornia more expansive than Washington
For christs sakes you midwestern hill people always think seattle is the whole state, it isnt. got it right.

>Why is Oregon so good

I'm unironically blushing right now.

Florida is fucking based, dude, but I think only natives truly adapt to living here. We really are the toughest fucking species on the planet. Strong. Proud. Retarded. Just stay out of the big cities if being around minorities bothers you.

>The rest of the state usually votes red.
That's how pretty much every state works, user

US Military Fights for Israel

North Korea, Syria, Iran not the Threat

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

Nebraska is only boring if YOU ARE BORING. its the ultimate test of whether or not youre an autismo complaining faggot

As a Spokane fag, i know this feel.

Which state has the highest white population? I'm only asking so i can move to said state and black all the wimenz

WHY DO FLYOVER STATES SUCK SO MUCH IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

But why is it so good? Like it's not bad here but it's not great either. I mean hell 21 and over for cigarettes get outta here with that shit.

I'll add on that Georgia actually has way more black people but in general Georgia black people are way, way nicer than Florida black people. Like our blacks are ghetto as fuck and Georgia blacks are much nicer.

Just saying.

youtu.be/jkHXXT_4XEA

North Dakota, South Dakota, and West Virginia

There's not enough brown people. Thats why it sucks.

>tfw Louisiana
HHHMMMMMM WONDER WHY SENPAI

Becuase he is the biggest normie in politics. Nothing good or bad about him. Works with both liberals and conservatives. Both sides hate him becuase he won't pick sides. Pretty much why ohioians love him becuase hes on the fence about every issue just like they are.

mass will be a better place soon since the liberals arent gonna breed and everyone else is od'ing on heroin including the spics

After travelling around the US, the best place is in Wisconsin (as long as you avoid Madison and Milwaukee). There are less black people and the IQs are high. My husband and I discovered winter keeps out a lot of shitty people and there are a lot of white families with traditional values.

California trust me.

>Alabama
>Good

>Georgia
>Backwards
Alabama is filled with just as many nigs as Georgia, and those are dumbfuck country nigs. I'll only accept this wasn't rigged if they prove the only people searching "why is Alabama so good" are people from Alabama.

>nevada is empty
Might be good to move there then.
I want to run away to the middle of nowheres.

>forgetting Maine
I'm in dixie and even I know Maine is White as hell.

They're searching for the Alabama football team, genius

Live in Arizona, best gun laws in the country

>little gun control
>low taxes
>preferably cold
>as few niggers as possible

>only one person has said Alaska
Come on now.

>least gun control in the world
>no state taxes (for the time being)
>cold as balls
>niggers contained

Then why are they searching for good? Shouldn't it be "why is Alabama so overrated"?

>tennessee
>racist

wouldn't want it any other way

Maine and NH, Vermont, ND SD, Udaho and Montana

NATIVE NIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Fellow Florida user

>Oregon
>a "good" state
Stopped reading there, this was obviously drawn by a mentally challenged idiot.

Indiana. Easily the best state. South can suck dick! It's all Hispanics and rowdy black people.

Lifelong Kentucky resident here.
Low(er) taxes, very little gun control, low concentration of niggers if you stay out of Louisville. Not very cold though.

PUT YOUR DIGITS ON THE CURB

It's based on searches you mentally challenged idiot

No idea but I will take the compliment Lola expected "beautiful" desu

Wait, so Alaska is expensive? Who the hell even wants to live there?
It just looks like a wierd US-Russia hybrid with nothing to do.

Fuck off we're full

>oregon football team was good a few years ago
>had been for years

y'all need to enculturate yalnselves desu

It takes more money than normal to get basics of life shipped there. Like food

how will rhode island ever recover?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant_Marine_Act_of_1920

The same reason Puerto Rico is expensive

>what is lake county indiana

Your welcome

>haunted
What the fuck Pennsylvania

Eh Oregon couldn't ever beat anyone that was slightly physical. LSU, Stanford, Aubrun, Ohio State, etc.

Small towns in Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, South Dakota and north Dakota are the best America has....

YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE MY NUMBERS BY FORCE JUNGLE FAGGOT

>important

Arkansas and Missouri. Mostly white, lots of guns, but just enough niggers to remind you why they fucking suck.

Damn straight

Pa never fails to surprise me. But damn they right af tho

That is some failed parenting there buddy

Maine. Thanks for trying friend.

Pic is Missouri.

Maine you idiot. Maine is the only state that fits your criteria.

>leaving MA
>highest standard of living
>smartest
>one of the whitest
>Tom Brady
>best education, hospitals, infrastructure

Really you idiot?

Hawaii can't be saved then.

Hawaii never could be saved

Louisiana confirmed top of the pack.

Criminals hide up there. Its the last bastion of the Old West. Go watch alaska state patrol, its pretty crazy.

only northern alabama (essentially most everything north of birmingham) is "good" the rest of the state is a dindu paradise that has shit economy

>haunted
>What the fuck Pennsylvania

Its old as fuck, and we have battlefields where everyone from red niggers to confederates were slaughtered.

What's it like in the deep south? KY here, went to South Carolina, thought we were southern. Nope. Shit was totally different. Kind of made me think of KY as midwest with an accent after I came back.

Why are white men in Vermont so cucked?

Lived on the cape in MA, was nice for a bit. Gun laws got cucked, and I want to be able to shoot any nigger, (or any other kinds of niggers) stealing shit off my property. But I also hate the heat, and love snow. Having trouble figuring it out myself. But I can see myself in Maine.

Colorado being better then everyone like usual.

Stay the fuck out