Why should I care, what people do in their bed, they said

Why should I care, what people do in their bed, they said

>literal demons are indoctrinating our children
deus vult when?

Is the name of the book Little Lies?

Slaanesh lives.

> (((single mothers)))
No man would allow their kids to see this shit

>IF I BRING MY BOYFRIEND OUT HERE AND FUCK HIM IN THE ASS IN FRONT OF YOU, WILL YOU TOLERATE IT!? GET OUTTA MY COFFEE SHOP BIGOT!
in their bedroom, yeah

>No man would allow their kids to see this shit
What about millennial parents?

>dont make repeat threads
>makes every single thread the same; and theres not ONE thread that isnt a repeat on the catalog of this one
>nobody does anything
Wtf i love stank puss now

stop trying to destroy white people brown boy

Trying this hard to looku unfuckable

Now.

NOW!!

Nice defense of faggotry you faggot

I love how they always make them faceless. If you're killing things with faces(namely eyes) it feels unsettling.

Can someone edit this somehow into FF7 Ifrit summon?

>I'm practically in tears
>all caps

Why do liberals do this?

Well Germany, are you going to round up a group of people and go kill these fags or something?

What's the point of your post? Not worried about the Muslims invading the everloving shit out of your country?

Their politics are based on liberating things, and this apparently just needed to be liberated. They think having trannies, drag queens, and pedos everywhere will usher in a utopia.

Clearly this has nothing to do with what someone does in their bed when this autistic degenerate is in public, attempting to indoctrinate preschool children. Fuck off you absolute faggot.

>Why should I care, what people do in their bed, they said

>they said

He's clearly not supporting this are you retarded?

They'll learn soon. Unfortunately it'll take collapse for them to wake up, but at least we can rebuild.

lmfao, every single kid that saw this is going to be fucked up for life

and this is what happens when the west moves away from Christianity. Only the Lord knows what you get, some bizarre awful stuff like this