Pol btfo

Just a few moments ago, special prosecutor Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the soon to be former presidential candidate committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from should be President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed said it's his recommendation that the department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, has drastic consequences and that he be detained at Gitmo a prison Trump has proposed to keep open

"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, and his campaign actively called on Russian agents to commit crimes against his rival, including hacking her emails. This will be a day that lives in infamy"

At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs" Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "Donald Trump has got to go" could be heard from outside the White House.

Paul Ryan has apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently passed out to the applause of his congressional colleges .

The White House has not responded to requests for comment, but sources have said it is in chaos and furniture is being thrown.

How will Sup Forums ever recover from something of this magnitude? Jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127423453
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127493436
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127494250
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127500773
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127929558
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128120314
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128572517
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128817644
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128818252
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128821322
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129000543
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129160671
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129161238
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130058695
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134227583
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145151612
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/5/10/comey-apologizes-to-clinton-accuses-trump-of-treason
supforums.com/thread/127493436/politics/breaking-news-mueller-just-admitted-trump-himself.html
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/4/4/clinton-unapologetically-pursues-no-fly-zone-in-syria-bashar-al-assads-regime-crumbles
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/3/6/remorseful-sanders-votes-take-out-full-page-apology-ad-in-new-york-times
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/19/confused-by-fake-news-delusional-redditers-think-trump-is-president
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/919677024687464449
washingtonexaminer.com/ex-bush-adviser-michael-gerson-tells-republicans-its-time-to-panic/article/2637406
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Fake news

What's this Loomer meme where she leaves her @ on everything about?

Dude!
I knew it my God. I guess that means we have Queen Hilary for a president!

WE WERE DUPED

wew lads it was fun while it lasted but drumpf is finally finished. hillary to be sworn in as the rightful 45th POTUS, thanks for you great work user, we can all pack it up now.

>what is a watermark?

Did you, uh, just actually type that all out?

Why...?

He's calculating bullet trajectory...

Yeah, I get that but I've seen people putting Loomer @ on pictures that have nothing to do with Loomer.

Previous threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127423453
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127493436
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127494250
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127500773
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127929558
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128120314
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128572517
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128817644
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128818252
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128821322
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129000543
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129160671
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129161238
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130058695
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134227583
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145151612

Remember to report and ignore shitposting.

Killary set Trump up so it looks like he did it. Just a cog in the wheel. Burn the whole government down!
Sage btw

>1 post
>no soz
alas a shill

would some accountant/gambler know how to do this shit. seems pretty advanced. doubt it even helped him either since he was just spraying at a group

BTW this is originally from an alternate-reality blog:
hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/5/10/comey-apologizes-to-clinton-accuses-trump-of-treason

That's not how you would calculate trajectory...

Source:
supforums.com/thread/127493436/politics/breaking-news-mueller-just-admitted-trump-himself.html

Thank you R&I

I did problems like this in my dynamics course for my undergrad. Am I a possible mass shooter?

Seems legit as fuck.

Not every shitpost is shilling ya colossal fag

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/4/4/clinton-unapologetically-pursues-no-fly-zone-in-syria-bashar-al-assads-regime-crumbles

DAMASCUS -- According to United Nations observers stationed in Syria, Bashar al-Assad's regime is crumbling despite Russian aide under pressure created by America's No-Fly Zone, a policy that President Hillary Rodham Clinton unapologetically imposed despite blowback from within her own party.

International observers say the No-Fly Zone, which Clinton imposed just two weeks after she was sworn in as president in January, has fatally weakened Assad's government, and crucially prevented the desperate regime from using chemical weapons on its own people.

In a press release, White House spokeswoman Leslie Jones said the No-Fly Zone has given America and Russia critical leverage over Assad, and President Clinton expects the Russians to broker a political solution to the conflict in the coming months.

For Clinton, who also played a crucial role in convincing former President Barack Obama to depose Libyan dictator Muammar Gadhafi in 2011, this turn is vindicating. Clinton's support for a No-Fly Zone in Syria proved to be a rare point of sharp disagreement between Clinton and her predecessor, President Barack Obama, as well as her former opponent, failed Republican nominee Donald Trump.

As secretary of state, Clinton urged more aggressive military intervention in Syria, and she was an early advocate for arming Syrian rebel groups in the conflict.

>Trump as a traitor -

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/3/6/remorseful-sanders-votes-take-out-full-page-apology-ad-in-new-york-times

NEW YORK -- In a touching gesture of belated solidarity, former supporters of failed presidential hopefuls Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein took out a full-page ad in the New York Times apologizing for their role in making the election "far closer than it should have been."

The ad reads: "Love you, Prez! Democrats may be donkeys, but we were asses! Clinton 2020!"

In an interview with the Washington Post, Sanders-Stein supporters characterized the ad as a public act of contrition that might bring about a rapprochement within the Democratic Party.

President Clinton has proved to be an amazing, progressive president, just as she promised to be during the primaries. Looking back, we're just grateful Trump wasn't elected," said Anita Bryant, spokesperson for the Sanders-turned Stein faction. "We just wanted to let the Clinton supporters know how much we appreciated them having our backs!

White House Press Secretary Leslie Jones said the apology was "totally unnecessary."

"Clinton won in a 3 million vote landslide, and she's proud to be president of all Americans, not just the Americans who voted for her," Jones said.

Democratic National Committee chairman, Tom Perez, was less gracious, saying, This was a much-needed move by Ms. Bryants group. Its just one more step in the healing process. But Perez noted that magnanimous gestures are what the Democratic Party is all about, and these Sanders-turned-Stein-ers are certainly Democrats.

Perez did wonder, however, whether the Sanders supporters that refused to vote have undergone the same process of growth and introspection.

When you dodge a bullet like we just did, its hard not to be a little contemplative. I mean, voting your conscience is one thing, but staying home completely? It just boggles the mind, he said.

u r a poof, m8, i'll knock ur cunt right in

Are leftists really this detached from reality?

Big if true.

nice try sage

What a source. Good stuff OP

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/2/19/confused-by-fake-news-delusional-redditers-think-trump-is-president

LOS ANGELES -- In a bizarre turn of events, many people communicating via a Reddit subthread thread appear to believe that Donald Trump is president.

President Hillary Rodham Clinton defeated Donald Trump in November by 3 million votes.

Experts are pointing to the subreddit as proof of "collective delusion," "pathetic mass denial" and the corrosive effects of fake news.

"What is real anymore? Do these people not realize that Clinton won the presidency decisively? Or is our media environment today so fractured that there are people able to pretend Donald Trump is president?" asked social media philosopher James Stuart on MSNBC.

But others pointed to the admittedly slim possibility that the subRedditers might be engaging in form of "satire," including the Redditer "Topright," who told his online community: "It's a joke you mug."

OP actually has a vagina under his ballsack
how will he ever recover

SHE LEAVES A WATERMARK ON ALL OF HER PICTURES SO PEOPLE CAN'T REPOST THEM WITHOUT HER PERMISSION BECAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING KIKE

God I cant wait for a solar flare to send the globe back into the dark ages so I can curb stomp you commie beta faggots.

SLIDE SAGE
FAKE NEWS

Low quality bait

It's this pasta again
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Nice try you fucking plebnigger.

>she leaves her @ on everything about?
>SHE LEAVES A WATERMARK ON ALL OF HER PICTURES SO PEOPLE CAN'T REPOST THEM WITHOUT HER PERMISSION

so who can't what now?

>
>>she leaves her @ on everything about?
>
>>SHE LEAVES A WATERMARK ON ALL OF HER PICTURES SO PEOPLE CAN'T REPOST THEM WITHOUT HER PERMISSION

say again?

> (You)
>>
>>>she leaves her @ on everything about?
>>
>>>SHE LEAVES A WATERMARK ON ALL OF HER PICTURES SO PEOPLE CAN'T REPOST THEM WITHOUT HER PERMISSION
>say again?

>>>
>>>>SHE LEAVES A WATERMARK ON ALL OF HER PICTURES SO PEOPLE CAN'T REPOST THEM WITHOUT HER PERMISSION

can I please have permission?

Silence fag blumpf is finished

>
>would some accountant/gambler know how to do this shit.

simple maths. yes. duh. next?

you wish homo

KYS^10

David Ortiz, where is Jesus Campos?

No source, its fake.

your stress makes me hard, it feeds my entire energy body with love.

>1 post by this ID
Mueller has nothing and will be indicted for his role in the 911 coverup.

Oh man, the kikes really are on the verge of being BTFO, aren't they?

Too late you liberal faggot. Trump is an a position to pardon himself.

Even if he worked with Russians he did it for all the right reasons. To save the USA.

Bless Trump, Putin, and fuck the deep state

why can't (You) nufags read the thread before posting shit comments in a shitpost (You) shithead

Trump can only be impeached for crimes committed DURING his mandate, not BEFORE.

>what is a troll?

First Post Best Post

wife #1

protip:
this is what ivanka's future looks like

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/919677024687464449

washingtonexaminer.com/ex-bush-adviser-michael-gerson-tells-republicans-its-time-to-panic/article/2637406

That is high early school physics

President Pence can pardon both.

People have been saying this shit since the start of Trump's campaign.

Fake news.

Go back to your confinement site fucking Redditor.

>Fake news.

neither of those words mean what you think they mean, especially together

>reading all the comments in a shitpost
wew

FAKE
GAY
SAGE